Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Double spending multiple wallets  (Read 746 times)
RedGummyBear (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

♀ ♥

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:24:46 PM

For the last 30 days i have been experimenting with double spending and it's working. I will not go into details on how to do this but i have a few questions about it.

Since no one owns Bitcoin is it legal to double spend?
will the blockchain Ever straighten out the double spends?
Is there a reward for pointing out a flaw in the system?
If so how much is it and who pays it?

I know double spending is like stealing and i am a good person and will honor all my purchases or anything i use the coins on.
No i haven't abused it because i know it has a real affect on real people even though these are just numbers on a screen.

Any advice?

The key to my ♥ has been lost. Call a locksmith

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinforhelp

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:37:52 PM

One advice, stop trolling ;]
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 11:43:55 PM

For the last 30 days i have been experimenting with double spending and it's working. I will not go into details on how to do this but i have a few questions about it.

The people you would rip off might have something to say about it.

Yes, eventually only one of the spends will get into the blockchain.  All others will be dropped.

Sure.  I will personally give you a reward if you have found an actual flaw in the Bitcoin protocol, as opposed to just misunderstanding it.

I know double spending is like stealing and i am a good person and will honor all my purchases or anything i use the coins on.
No i haven't abused it because i know it has a real affect on real people even though these are just numbers on a screen.

Any advice?
Give us all the details right here in this thread and if it is a misunderstanding we can help you out.  If it is a true flaw then I will send you your reward.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
RedGummyBear (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

♀ ♥

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:51:54 PM

One advice, stop trolling ;]
ok thanks for the advice.

The people you would rip off might have something to say about it.

Yes, eventually only one of the spends will get into the blockchain.  All others will be dropped.

Sure.  I will personally give you a reward if you have found an actual flaw in the Bitcoin protocol, as opposed to just misunderstanding it.

Any advice?
Give us all the details right here in this thread and if it is a misunderstanding we can help you out.  If it is a true flaw then I will send you your reward.

As i said in my OP i'm an honest person and will not rip people off . iI will honor any transaction and consider it an Experiment.

You misunderstood why i'm posting i think with your reward offer.  I'm not here looking to sell advice on how to double spend to anyone. I was here asking is there a controlling person or entity that can use the information to patch it or block it?
I will not give you details in how to do this. I'm not here to exploit it and will not give you the tools to exploit it by providing the details on how to do it.

Looking for an honest answer.

The key to my ♥ has been lost. Call a locksmith
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: