Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: E-Cigs, Vape Pens, CBD oils & more! - MMS - Cheapest INTL & Domestic shipping!  (Read 6577 times)
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 11:41:32 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 09:07:32 PM by snarlpill

Hey everybody, just wanted to officially announce that Milk Mane Supply has finally launched their new website, and are now accepting BTC payments!    
                                 18+ ONLY.                                 www.milkmanesupply.com
                    Also,
Free Shipping all week on all US orders over $20!!

What products does Milk Mane Supply offer?
MMS has Vape Pens, E-cigs, Non-stick Pads, Wax Jars, parts, & more PLUS Legal CBD oils*!
MMS offers premium and innovative products, such as their Custom Vape Pens and Variable Voltage batteries.
Many of their products are well below the MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price), and they are a solid and genuine company.

Many changes and new functions will be added to the site in the coming days/weeks/months/years, such as a referral program with a percentage of all purchases made by a person's referral going back to them. The referral percentage-award may even be done instantly in BTC to the referrer's wallet/account whenever their referral makes a purchase.

Keep checking back to the site for new features, information, products, giveaways & promotions, and news!

I am neither an owner or employee of Milk Mane Supply. However, I am a Very close friend of the owner, and I'm the creator of the new website and "Pay with BTC" functionality. I am processing all BTC transactions made for Milk Mane Supply. I live just a couple minutes away, and will have the products on hand to process and ship personally. I will most-likely get every order shipped no later than the next day after payment received, probably the same day. This is of course if I don't get 100+ orders per day starting out. If that happened him and I would get them ready together, and all would still be fine. His company is proud of his fast shipping reputation, and would like to maintain that always.

*At this point in time only US residents can order the CBD oils, sorry to all international residents. It is for caution and safety reasons at this time. We will continue to look into the options available for shipping CBD oils worldwide, and I will update this thread with all new developments as they come.  PM for info.

Milk Mane Supply

All Products

Buy with BTC

If anybody has any questions, post here OR pm me OR email me at buywithbtc@milkmanesupply.com , and I will do my best to reply as soon as possible. Going to do my best to have lightning-fast responses whenever someone is trying to buy with BTC.

Instagram: @milkmanesupplys

Facebook: facebook.com/MilkManesupply

Twitter: @MilkManeSupply

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 01:43:53 AM

PM'd

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 02:04:49 AM

PM'd

Reply sent

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 09:56:02 PM

PM'd

Order shipped! Priority 2-Day shipping with tracking, paid for out of my own pocket. PM sent with further details.

My goal is to make buying Milk Mane Supply products with BTC transparent and lightning-fast, from initial response to shipping. Thank you for trusting us with your business.

Surely there are more people out in Bitcoin land that would like to purchase E-Cigs, Vape Pens, Legal CBD oils, and more with BTC?
Any questions, comments, concerns, or Anything else, don't hesitate to contact me and I will get your concerns sorted out.

Thanks,
snarlpill

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:10:00 PM

Got my stuff today Cheesy

Kangertech Tank passed as authentic on their website and 2 day shipping.  Highly recommend OP

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 08:18:41 PM

Got my stuff today Cheesy

Good deal! Did you dig the Protank-II and jars? Glow-In-The-Dark coloring effect is nice as well, huh?

We also have new products available, such as the BudderBlocks jars and XL jars. They stack just like Legos, they're cool as hell! And, as with this product and several others (Such as the Snoop Dogg microG pen), we sell for Cheaper than the manufacturer itself! Hard to beat that.

We fully welcome all sales from the Bitcoin community. And, unlike the majority of companies that "accept" BTC as payment, we will not dump it for fiat currency every time we make a sale. We have faith in the Bitcoin network, the protocol, and the community-at-large. We will in fact Hold the majority of BTC received as payments.

We're here for the long run and hope to build a reputation as a legit, trustworthy, and stable, Bitcoin merchant; with transparency, good communication, and Fast order fulfillment/shipping.

If anybody reading this can sell any quantity of vape pens, e-cigs, jars, and/or more, please contact either admin@milkmanesupply.com , buywithbtc@milkmanesupply.com , or myself on here via PM or in this thread. We are very willing to work with you on hooking you up with discounted prices, special deals, and/or free products if you're buying in quantity or moving products for us. We look after those who look after us.

If you haven't already, stay up on contests & promos, new products and sales, and news by following Milk Mane Supply on your social network of preference:

Instagram: @milkmanesupplys

Facebook: facebook.com/MilkManesupply

Twitter: @MilkManeSupply

We look forward to doing business with you all,
snarlpill
www.milkmanesupply.com

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:32:25 PM

Just shipped a $100 BTC order of 2 CBD oils and an EVOD 1100 E-cig!

Also, we will be adding New Products this week, such as hat pins and possibly a new vape!

Currently working on the affiliate program where you will get a certain percentage of all purchases made by customers you refer. If you are interested in that, or know a lot of people into products like ours, keep checking the site and this thread!

snarlpill

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 09:39:28 PM

Milk Mane Supply now carries apparel! Rep your love of dabs and your favorite crew from the Midwest- Milk Mane Supply! Limited Edition hat pins coming any day now also, as well as new original shirt designs! Keep checking back!

Hat pins are Very nice looking, and come in limited edition runs of 100, with each number engraved. Get on those Quick once they're available, then you're set to re-sell it on eBay 20 years from now, after we've blown up!  Wink

-snarlpill

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:23:50 AM

Milk Mane Supply has come out with new unique and original hat pins! All pins are Limited Edition runs of 100, with pin number engraved on back! These things are just downright Awesome in person, pictures could never do them justice. The art on each pin is custom, and you will not see these anywhere else. The 3 monkeys pin was hand-drawn exactly from the same tattoo the owner has, and is available in a full set of 3.

Get these now to save for eBay 20 years from now when Milk Mane Supply is huge!    Grin

I heard they'll be worth more if you just happened to have bought them with a revolutionary cryptocurrency as well!  Wink

Each pin is only $10, and you can get all 3 of the monkey pins for only $25!  As Always, payable in BTC, PP, and C. Card. If you are interested in purchasing MMS products with another cryptocurrency, if it trades on Cryptsy, email buywithbtc@milkmanesupply.com with your idea.

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:41:54 AM

As always, we also have many trusted Vape pens and E-cigs available for great prices:

Snoop Dogg microG Pen from Grenco Science, only $50!

Zeds Dead microG kit from Grenco Science, only $35!

And some quality, affordable E-cigs. For all E-Liquids and our CBD oils.

EVOD Dual 1100 MaH. Comes with 2 Full E-cigs! Only $35 and the batteries are Amazing!!

eGo Twist Variable Voltage model. Adjust the voltage from 3.2-4.8 V. Only $35!

And Finally our most affordable E-Cig! Only $15, and comes with everything you need!

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:51:50 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 08:17:09 AM by TECSHARE

An interesting breakdown of the legality of  THC free hemp derived CBD oils in the US: http://healthyhempoil.com/cannabidiol-legal-status/
NOTE: This is not legal advice. Please consult a lawyer.
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 08:21:14 AM

Thank you for the article, I checked it out. All of the CBD oils offered by Milk Mane Supply are THC-free and thus are legal in all 50 states. Each bottle contains 30 mg of extracted cannabidiol (CBD) by-volume.

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:47:44 AM

Contest Time!

Milk Mane Supply is running a contest during the week after 7/10/14 on Twitter! All you have to do to enter is Follow @MilkManeSupply (and stay following) on Twitter and Retweet our contest photo. Everybody has an equal chance of winning; I am probably going to code up a php random number generator to pick the winner once the week is over. You are allowed to Retweet it once a day per contest entry. So you could enter 7 times this week if you start today. We are giving away all of this:

- 1 MMS Medium Non-stick pad
- 1 Silver MMS vape pen with charger
- 1 BudderBlocks jar
- 1 710 Split jar
- 1 MMS Royal Blue jar
- 1 MMS Indiana pin
- 1 Dabeyed Clothing honey pin

Total Value of prize package from website prices: $91 !

Yes, we're really giving away all of this for free to one lucky person; Follow and Retweet and it could be you!

-snarlpill & Milk Mane Supply

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 04:11:47 AM

There are currently not many people at all entered in our Twitter contest. Follow and Retweet our contest post on Twitter and your chances are great of winning $91 worth of products! Only another day or 2 left, so get in now and Follow + Retweet while you can!
https://twitter.com/MilkManeSupply/status/487769959905234944

And if you do have a Twitter account, help us get the word out! Thanks in advance to anyone that can share this!

snarlpill

omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:43:24 AM

Im interested in the evod 5pack of coils.  I don't know exactly how the mods work, with a regular adjustable battery or?
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 08:26:55 AM

omgbossis21,

Replies sent to your PMs. Thanks for the interest in Milk Mane Supply, and let me know if and when you are ready to place an order.

Also, we have New Products in, and they are pretty sweet. Especially interesting if you are into technology/survival stuff. But that's all I'll say for now, I should have them up on the site in the next 24 hours (out of state right now).

Thanks,
snarlpill & Milk Mane Supply

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 05:34:53 PM

We have some sweet New Products in! Check 'em out!

Elementium Lighters! USB chargeable, each lighter lasts longer than 50 BICs (Over 100 lights per charge)! Easy to use with one hand- you simply slide the heating coil out with your thumb, use it as needed, then slide it back. When the battery starts running low, no big deal, just slide the USB stick out and charge it from your computer, car charger, phone charger; anywhere. Windproof, Environmentally friendly, and free of Chemicals & Fluids. You know you need one of these in your life! Only $10!

New Wax pens from Chief Vapes! CV did their homework before creating these. The owner did a lot of research and found out that the silica threads used to hold most existing pen-coils in place can actually be very harmful to the human body. So he created a safer, healthier, and better-working alternative: A solid 2-piece Medical-grade titanium coil and ceramic heating element! Not only is it healthier and safer, but it withstands hotter temperatures, giving you clean and better tasting hits every time! $60

As Always- your BTC is good with us! We will even consider accepting most big, actively-trading cryptos as well! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, post here or PM me, OR shoot an email to buywithbtc@milkmanesupply.com!

Thanks,
snarlpill & Milk Mane Supply
www.milkmanesupply.com

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 09:55:03 PM

We got some sweet new products in lately at Milk Mane Supply, check 'em out y'all.

BudderBlocks Pocket Slab, fits in your pocket just like a smart phone, with a divider for 2 different kinds.

And then some more of our numbered, Limited Edition hat pins:

Lil' Cookie Dude:

Brave Little Guy flying in to save the day on his Milk Mane Supply slick pad:

As always we are accepting BTC for orders, and I will also be willing to discuss accepting other major trading cryptos, just ask. If anybody has any questions or would like to place an order, just PM me on here or email buywithbtc(@)milkmanesupply.com

-snarlpill
www.milkmanesupply.com

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 09:08:54 PM

Buuuuuummmmmppppppp

mont7071
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

Since it's 4/20 and all, a couple coupon codes from suppliers of various "hemp" products across the web;

20% off CBD Oils at CBDPure, use coupon code: GREENDAY http://www.cbdpure.com/order.html

CBD chocolates, 4 for $20 at HealthyHempOil.com, use code 420CHOCOLATE

20% off all vape items at SmokeCartel.com, use code FOURTWENTY

Enjoy your green holiday, any other discounts anyone knows, please post them here.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: