Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:58:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I met a girl today...  (Read 2748 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 05:42:42 AM

I met a girl today that said she lived on this planet for only herself and that laws and rules had no bearing on what she chose to do.

I think I am in love.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:09:45 AM

I met a girl today that said she lived on this planet for only herself and that laws and rules had no bearing on what she chose to do.

I think I am in love.
Go confess and get someone to warm you during those winter days instead of your rigs   Grin
Good luck !
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:20:38 AM

You met a girl. The rest is redundant.  Tongue

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:25:49 AM

You met a girl. The rest is redundant.  Tongue
My friends are only women. Actually, the last time I had a irl guy friend was in the 8th grade, heh.

Whatever the opposite of misogynistic is... Yeah, I might be that.

Women actually talk about themselves. They actually have emotion. Men tend to be too reserved for my tastes.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:28:01 AM

I think I am in love.

Go volunteer at a women's penal facility -- if you want a wider pool of "eligible ladies" with your listed qualities.
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:30:14 AM

Vanderbleek said it. Everything else is superfluous.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:31:49 AM

You met a girl. The rest is redundant.  Tongue
My friends are only women. Actually, the last time I had a irl guy friend was in the 8th grade, heh.

Whatever the opposite of misogynistic is... Yeah, I might be that.

Women actually talk about themselves. They actually have emotion. Men tend to be too reserved for my tastes.
I so look forward to reading your memoirs.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:37:01 AM

I think I am in love.

Go volunteer at a women's penal facility -- if you want a wider pool of "eligible ladies" with your listed qualities.

Alright, I'll bite.

I don't believe in laws nor rules. I believe one acts according to the powers they have and what can stop them. To you, I can only be a destructive individual? That there is no way I can value life even when one can value life through their own selfish desires?

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:39:49 AM

Oh, no, I'm the same way. Personal moral code and ethics, blah-blah blah. I'm just giving a bit of a cautionary advice -- if that's the type of girl you're looking for, look out. High percentage of troublemakers have the qualities you described.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 07:02:56 AM

Awwwe, solopsist nihilists in love.

A: "I love you."

B: "We hardly even know who "you" are. Love is probably irrational, anyway. Not that it fucking matters. Fuck. Going to bed."

A: "Heh. You know, chaos has a bad reputation, but chaos is essential if we want to discover purpose, which I doubt exists beyond manifestations of the survival instinct which is hardly "purpose" in any meaningful sense. Anyway, there's no chance we'll find meaning by standing still. We need to think, do, or give up hope and die. Let's fuck."

B: "Why bother? You could be the creation of my imagination, and you know you're full of shit thinking fucking has any impact on the search for purpose. All it'll do is show whoever's controlling us (if anyone) we're acting on selfishness, which may's well be admission of being stupid as fuck in thinking our desires mean anything."

A: "Wow. Fuck you."

B: "Fuck you, too. Let's fuck."

Two minutes in....

A: "Why'd you stop?"

B: "Idunno. I don't want to do this anymore. If we want to be recognized by The Manipulator, we should kill ourselves to show him we recognize our uselessness."

A: "... I'll do it if you do - but Christ, let's fuck, first."

B: "... No." *B goes to the bathroom and locks himself in, feeling more useless than ever having acted on love and realizing its irrationality, and kills himself.*

*After a while, A figures B is probably dead and breaks the door open.*

A: "Hypocrite performs the most selfish action possible, leaving me here. Whatever, he's still hard." *A finishes her business, then kills herself, too*

As news of the incident spreads, BitcoinTalk is in heated debate over whether or not it's in bad taste to joke about the double-suicide, and a new question in the mining subforum pops up asking what $/kWh everyone pays.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 07:37:19 AM

B: "We hardly even know who "you" are. Love is probably irrational, anyway. Not that it fucking matters. Fuck. Going to bed."

A: "Heh. You know, chaos has a bad reputation, but chaos is essential if we want to discover purpose, which I doubt exists beyond manifestations of the survival instinct which is hardly "purpose" in any meaningful sense. Anyway, there's no chance we'll find meaning by standing still. We need to think, do, or give up hope and die. Let's fuck."

B: "Why bother? You could be the creation of my imagination, and you know you're full of shit thinking fucking has any impact on the search for purpose. All it'll do is show whoever's controlling us (if anyone) we're acting on selfishness, which may's well be admission of being stupid as fuck in thinking our desires mean anything."

Two minutes in....

B: "Idunno. I don't want to do this anymore. If we want to be recognized by The Manipulator, we should kill ourselves to show him we recognize our uselessness."

B: "... No." *B goes to the bathroom and locks himself in, feeling more useless than ever having acted on love and realizing its irrationality, and kills himself.*

A: "Hypocrite performs the most selfish action possible, leaving me here. Whatever, he's still hard." *A finishes her business, then kills herself, too*

As news of the incident spreads, BitcoinTalk is in heated debate over whether or not it's in bad taste to joke about the double-suicide, and a new question in the mining subforum pops up asking what $/kWh everyone pays.

This was gold.

Also, Atlas, ever heard of a chatroom? And for someone with your beliefs, why would you even use the word "love"? Love doesn't exist. You're infatuated and obsessed with her.

drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 08:17:21 AM

Two minutes in....

A++ Highly recommended poster. Will read again.

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
jago25_98

Activity: 900
Merit: 1000

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 10:50:57 AM

women like this are ten-a-penny.

Try to find a woman with some values.... that's a little harder

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
Exonumia

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 03:58:49 PM

Here are some songs for ya atlas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYI99xuI9CM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2_dGkqYu6M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMOeTLLeaDU

teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 08:12:21 PM

I think I am in love.

Sounds like most women to me...

Dime a dozen... congrads...

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2012, 08:15:52 PM

Funny how even that simple description can range from highly educated intellectual objectivist type with internally derived morals, to a crazy tattooed biker chick outlaw.  Shocked
SaintFlow

Activity: 476

The first is by definition not flawed.

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 08:24:31 PM

If only I had a time capsule to save this great threat.

@OP

get to know her better and get disillusioned

or

quickly move away and fall in deeper love with the ghost reverberating in your memory

don't let me make you question your assumptions
TheHeroMember

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2012, 03:33:19 AM

You met a girl, you smiled at her. She didn't even bother. LOL , great shakespeare story directed by spielberg.

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2012, 03:58:30 AM

bombshelterzero

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 04:09:50 AM

I think I am in love.

wait, you met my wife where? lol
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: