Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:41:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mike Maloney - his most recent short interview... AMAZING!  (Read 1582 times)
GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:06:24 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEh5izdlpLc

I respect this guy alot, hes very open minded and his "hidden secrets of money" video series are absolutely phenomenal.
Hes a gold n silver bug, but a very knowledgeable, down to earth and not always shoving gold down peoples throats.

I remember a couple years ago seeing him asked about Bitcoin and he knew very little, but loved the fact at the attempt by the free market to come up w/ such a thing and see where it goes.
Over the past couple years, in interviews he has really warmed up to Bitcoin.
The video I linked above is absolutely amazing, the first time I think hes made a equal comparison between gold & bitcoin in a single sentence. Also towards the end he states some advantages over gold that Bitcoin has and at the very end he basically says "Gold has historically been the best money. Now Bitcoin is being tried, it may very well prove to be better, who knows.. "

To hear a highly respected Gold/Silver bug admit to something like that and even be open minded enough to consider something beyond gold / silver... is just awesome!

He seems to come up every once in a while in these forums, thought Id give yall an update =)

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:17:53 AM

Yes this guys is very well respected. Hes been educating ppl about fiat money being nothing but a ponzi scheme.

Hes one of the smartest gold bug and certainly not in it just for "money" like Peter "Smuck".
Stevenrm87

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:05:01 AM

Yes this guys is very well respected. Hes been educating ppl about fiat money being nothing but a ponzi scheme.

Hes one of the smartest gold bug and certainly not in it just for "money" like Peter "Smuck".

I agree

Selling fully funded Titan BTC Physical Bitcoins, Gold and SIlver - BTC Physical Bitcoins BTC PM if interested.
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:20:30 AM

yes, Mike Maloney is a good guy and very well respected
good video, thanks

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
waldox

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:26:13 AM

im a physical gold/silver bug and into bitcoin
cant go wrong with either one of these assets

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   * Dental Hygiene Cleaning in Toronto & Mississauga accepts Bitcoin  * Downtown Toronto Real Estate Realtor Blog & News * Toronto House Evaluation * Toronto Dental Cleaning Hygiene Centre
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 10:12:37 AM

yeah, mike is a good and clever guy

Nerazzura

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:48:45 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEh5izdlpLc

I respect this guy alot, hes very open minded and his "hidden secrets of money" video series are absolutely phenomenal.
Hes a gold n silver bug, but a very knowledgeable, down to earth and not always shoving gold down peoples throats.

I remember a couple years ago seeing him asked about Bitcoin and he knew very little, but loved the fact at the attempt by the free market to come up w/ such a thing and see where it goes.
Over the past couple years, in interviews he has really warmed up to Bitcoin.
The video I linked above is absolutely amazing, the first time I think hes made a equal comparison between gold & bitcoin in a single sentence. Also towards the end he states some advantages over gold that Bitcoin has and at the very end he basically says "Gold has historically been the best money. Now Bitcoin is being tried, it may very well prove to be better, who knows.. "

To hear a highly respected Gold/Silver bug admit to something like that and even be open minded enough to consider something beyond gold / silver... is just awesome!

He seems to come up every once in a while in these forums, thought Id give yall an update =)

I also agree with you, because he's got a good way of thinking. I hope his thinking can be heard by those who have rejected and opposed bitcoin. at least they know
Nerazzura

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:00:57 PM

it is not a problem.I have prepared so I do not banned facebook, because I gave my post every time interval Smiley. well, thanks for the info about the chaos. I also will provide information to them, maybe not for now. because I have to study hard for the exam tomorrow: D
henceforth, I will send you info about hyper, counterstrike etc. via email because I have more email list 1000 is still active. hopefully this can speed up the movement of hyper Smiley

HEfUw8taWAGXX12NJYZb1HiFuQMCX93k9o

success for us all  Cool
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 04:53:16 PM

Thank you for this video link and the heads-up on this man. I haven't heard of Mike Maloney before and after watching a few videos I found him to be quite informative and likeable. I was surprised to learn in another video that the CAD is far more inflated than the USD. I love how straightforward he is and he even says, "We should be sending all these people to jail and we're not."

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:44:39 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 06:57:41 PM by haploid23

Mike Maloney is finally more accepting of crypto currency. You can tell by the things he says, but at the same time I feel like he's holding back his true excitement for bitcoin. He still must portray as being neutral towards it so he doesn't lose too much credibility with his main audience, the gold/silver crowd. He has talked about bitcoin several times in some of his videos now.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:52:18 PM

His bread and butter is obviously gold but anyone with a bit of intellectual honesty can see the advantages of bit coin over precious metals. It is nice to see some gold people talking bit coin for sure. He and others like him get a pretty hard core following.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:28:09 PM

Couldn't agree more, that mike is a very serious investor and seems like an honest person.

He seems to really believe in what he tells and seems to do his research in an open minded and fair way and tell everyone his conclusion based on his own opinion and research, instead of hiding and trying to scam by doing one thing and saying another thing and trying to bet against us.

I hope for his sake he invests a little of his wealth in bitcoin. But i think he's smart enough to do that.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 07:33:36 PM

Mike Maloney is finally more accepting of crypto currency. You can tell by the things he says, but at the same time I feel like he's holding back his true excitement for bitcoin. He still must portray as being neutral towards it so he doesn't lose too much credibility with his main audience, the gold/silver crowd. He has talked about bitcoin several times in some of his videos now.

Finally? He's one of the few people I've seen that just thought about it for a few seconds rather than immediately dismiss it like most people have unless there's a video or article somewhere of him being unsure about it at first that I don't know about.
GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:55:10 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 02:43:11 PM by GenTarkin

Finally? He's one of the few people I've seen that just thought about it for a few seconds rather than immediately dismiss it like most people have unless there's a video or article somewhere of him being unsure about it at first that I don't know about.

Yeah, a year or 2 back I saw him at one of his gold conferences or the like(a vid of it)... he was asked about Bitcoin, while he didnt dismiss it... he admitted he didnt know much about it and how he described it, obviously admitted that he didnt really know what it was or trust it.... so therefore he came across hesitant. But he did say "Im all for whatever the free market choses, and if this it then Im for it".

In the video I linked in OP ... hes obviously displayed hes done much more research into Bitcoin, is getting more excited about it and now places it in the same sentences w/ his precious gold/silver =) .. EVEN pointed out various advantages over PM's! ... its a very awesome transformation Ive seein in him from a couple years ago(like I mentioned above) to today.

Heres the video Im referring to ... ok so yeah may 2013? ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apmw2wFzxfM
As you can see his take on it is very different =)

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Aricoin_Mike

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:56:22 AM

Respect! I always love to read or watch him!
meowdea

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:08:59 PM

Mike Maloney is the man, if you haven't seen his video on the federal reserve and fractional reserve banking, I suggest everyone to watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:03:55 AM

Read between the lines, bitcoin is being tried. No one will know for sure if it will succeed in the long term or not.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:46:54 AM

Mike Maloney is the man, if you haven't seen his video on the federal reserve and fractional reserve banking, I suggest everyone to watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

That should be required watching for everyone. The current banking system is the greatest scam in world history.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: