Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:00:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchange for daytrade?  (Read 1613 times)
alexanderrrr (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:09:55 AM

Howdy!

What's the best exchange for daytrade? Have around 50 BTC to play with. Should I go for highest 24h volume? Can I trust Bitfinexs volume?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:17:58 AM

Poloniex is fun get into some alt coins and have lots of fun with that 50 BTC.

Smiley

TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:18:28 AM

Bitfinex currently has the highest volume of USD exchanges and offers 2.5:1 margin. The interest can get high on long positions but if you're just daytrading then it doesn't matter. Bitfinex also offers trading of litecoin and darkcoin (though the volume is low). However, there may be other factors you want consider before deciding to trade there. I cannot vouch for the trustworthiness of the exchange nor can I vouch for the trustworthiness of any other exchange. I actually wouldn't recommend daytrading at all on any exchange these days because the volume and volatility are so low that it is difficult as well as not worth the risks.
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:36:38 AM

After a while trying a LOT

OKCOIN is great ...you cant argue with NO FEES Wink

Also there support is pretty good with margin trading as well

I have played with 10-20 btc day trading No probs with them for the last 6 weeks

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:13:05 AM

I have played with 10-20 btc day trading No probs with them for the last 6 weeks

Thanks for the tip. No problems for Europeans?
May I ask how much you've manage to profit from daytrading per day?

You are looking this all wrong.....

Start with 1 btc MAX on OKCOIN (0 fees so you can day trade 1 btc without any probs)

If you can turn that into 2 btc over the course of 2 weeks then look to double your stake to 2 btc

Keep doing this until you can reach you target of 50 btc...

Here are some points you should take note

1) TRADING in general is THE HARDEST occupation to learn
2) Only 3-4% of people can do it
3) Being smart is not necessarly the key ingredient (it does help to be not stupid ..lolz)
4) DAY trading is the difficulty of Trading x 2
5) You are still a noob until you have 5 years XP in trading
5) Books and study would be a key starting point

To be honest DO NOT PUT MORE THAN 1 BTC as you will lose it all guranteed ...TRADING is a learnt skill that is honed by XP i.e nobody is born an AWESOME trader..ppl have a talent but they discover this by XP nad learning

ALso if you just want to dive in ...let me know what you are trading and when and I will be on the other side of your trades taking your MONEY Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:36:48 AM

OKCOIN is good place for daily trading
no fee policy too hard to ignore Tongue

Thanks for the tip. No problems for Europeans?
May I ask how much you've manage to profit from daytrading per day?

You are looking this all wrong.....

Start with 1 btc MAX on OKCOIN (0 fees so you can day trade 1 btc without any probs)

If you can turn that into 2 btc over the course of 2 weeks then look to double your stake to 2 btc

Keep doing this until you can reach you target of 50 btc...

Here are some points you should take note

1) TRADING in general is THE HARDEST occupation to learn
2) Only 3-4% of people can do it
3) Being smart is not necessarly the key ingredient (it does help to be not stupid ..lolz)
4) DAY trading is the difficulty of Trading x 2
5) You are still a noob until you have 5 years XP in trading
5) Books and study would be a key starting point

To be honest DO NOT PUT MORE THAN 1 BTC as you will lose it all guranteed ...TRADING is a learnt skill that is honed by XP i.e nobody is born an AWESOME trader..ppl have a talent but they discover this by XP nad learning

ALso if you just want to dive in ...let me know what you are trading and when and I will be on the other side of your trades taking your MONEY Cheesy

very informative posts, many thanks for you
i'll try to do it and learn how it play Grin
emu512

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:41:11 PM

You could also try at BTC-e.They always have big volumes and trading goes on every second.
superbit

Activity: 763

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:54:38 PM

I use bitifnex, though I wouldn't say I really day trade, but in and out a few times a week or month depending on volatility.  If you use the link in my signature you will get reduced trading fees too.  Feel free to fire me a PM and I'll even give you a kick back on the affiliate fees I earn from your trades. (probably won't add up to much, but it's something)

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
Bejkn

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:25:53 AM

I heard bitfinex location in Hongkong, but no one knows the founders and management team.
During the Spring Festival China, they even don't withdraw money to me? I don't trust it.

someone say "okcoin", I think it's just a joke. everyone know that the trading volume is false figures.
Even heard, it is not impossible that okcoin was behind some of these purchases...

I think, don't trust all, but bitcoin.
titulng

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

HubrisOne

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:41:57 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 06:50:12 AM by titulng

China exchanges is all 0 fee, but just for CNY/BTC trading. I don't need CNY, just only way to withdraw BTC but go to another exchange into USD?? Too much trouble.

I do trading in LakeBTC, do CNY/BTC daytrade with 0 fee, also can withdraw or deposit with USD, it's really good!
I think LakeBTC is very suitable for you too.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

BTCjust

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:56:39 AM

China exchanges is all 0 fee, but just for CNY/BTC trading. I don't need CNY, just only way to withdraw BTC but go to another exchange into USD?? Too much trouble.

I do trading in LakeBTC, do CNY/BTC daytrade with 0 fee, also can withdraw or deposit with USD, it's really good!
I think LakeBTC is very suitable for you too.

Yes, listening to your explanation after, that really can do it, perhaps staring at the screen can get rich over several weeks.
I also do trading on LakeBTC now, but do daytrade serious influence health and I'll never do daytrade.
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:49:09 PM

I heard bitfinex location in Hongkong, but no one knows the founders and management team.
Well, the business registry of HongKong is available online, you can buy access to all papers they used for registration with signatures of the founders, managers etc. Roll Eyes

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:38:05 PM

Howdy!

What's the best exchange for daytrade? Have around 50 BTC to play with. Should I go for highest 24h volume? Can I trust Bitfinexs volume?

Thanks

Just send the first 50 people that reply 1 BTC each instead.

Why? Because if you daytrade it, it'll be gone inside of a year.

I think you are really stoned and trolling much at the moment.

What he told you is very true; even though it was provide in a crude way.  Yip Yip said the very same thing in a very diplomatic way.

Here's my advice, have an exit strategy,  1 exit tactic for a trade, 1 exit tactic for a position, and 1 exit tactic for the day. 
You have got to know when to pull-out of a bad trade, when to stop feeding a bad position, and when to quit trading for the day;
without a comprehensive exit strategy for loss you will go the way of 97% of daytraders -- to a day job.

efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:09:43 AM

During the Spring Festival China, they even don't withdraw money to me? I don't trust it.

someone say "okcoin", I think it's just a joke. everyone know that the trading volume is false figures.
Even heard, it is not impossible that okcoin was behind some of these purchases...

The founder and the CFO are well known in the community.

Nagato4

Activity: 625

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:49:44 AM

I would suggest Bitfinex due to the margin trading feature.  Smiley

bounst

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:19:53 AM

The founder and the CFO are well known in the community.

yes, a lot CEO of exchange are in this forum...
Bejkn

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:11:48 AM

I would suggest Bitfinex due to the margin trading feature.  Smiley
margin or short trading is high risk
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:12:57 AM

Mintpal
justforbtc

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:19:46 AM

Spring festival was bank holidays. That is why they didn't withdraw money to you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: