Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Department of Homeland Security Hurts the American People  (Read 1161 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:10:00 AM

http://www.allgov.com/Controversies/ViewNews/Homeland_Security_Dept_Pays_General_Dynamics_to_Scour_Internet_for_Criticism_of_its_Policies_120227

So, since they are now monitoring our communications, I will now say the following. *clears throat*

The Department of Homeland Security is a waste of taxpayer's money, is tyrannical in its use of power and needs to be dismantled.

9-11 was an inside job. America should go into Civil War. The Federal Reserve is a private organization that should be dismantled and Goldman Sachs is one of its major shareholders. Let's revolt against the US government. The FDA pre-approves bad medicine and food. Ron Paul 2012

I hate the government. FEMA CAMPS FEMA CAMPS FEMA CAMPS. Sovereign Citizen. Anarchy. Terrorists win. Janet Napolitano is a corrupt politician. The underwear bomber was placed on the plane by government officials. Fluoride hardens the thyroid gland. Corn syrup is linked to obesity and corn production is under a government-granted monopoly.

Also, again, I hate the Department of Homeland Security and it should be dismantled.

Fuck the Department of Homeland Security. The Department of Homeland is operated by domestic terrorists. Janet Napolitano should not be assassinated.

Yeah, I think that ought to do it.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:26:47 AM

Oh, and don't forget that while vaccines save thousands of lives, they might cause occasional, mild, mental problems.  Roll Eyes
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:45:04 AM

Oh, and don't forget that while vaccines save thousands of lives, they might cause occasional, mild, mental problems.  Roll Eyes

My doctor doesn't look at me the same way after I told her that I see no need for me to take the vaccines. All most people do is serve as immunized barriers to the small few that can get infected.

I would have no problem volunteering if these vaccines were to be approved by independent, accountable agencies rather than the FDA who just pre-approves the stuff without even looking at it.

...but no, I am just a paranoid conspiracy theorist. I should blindly trust the FDA even when its blatantly controlled by pharmaceutical monopolies and tyrants.

Look, enjoy Big Pharma and its products but keep me out until I can use a system I can trust.

Yeah, for good measure: Fuck the FDA and I love unregulated raw milk.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 06:48:28 AM

So have the vaccines approved by a college before you take them? Similar to Snell ratings on helmets -- the DOT rates them, then an independent agency rates them too, just in case you want other verification. FDA approval doesn't mean it can't ALSO be approved by a private agency.

I'm not saying I trust the FDA -- but statistically, things like the elimination of smallpox weigh pretty heavily in favor of vaccines.
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 07:10:02 AM

I am not a conspiracy theorist, I just haven't seen any evidence DHS or the TSA are making us safer.  Our country is broke, we should trim the fat.

IMHO, Vaccines are good for society, and so is raw milk.
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2012, 04:27:25 AM

Atlas,

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that you've been trolling all along, and that you're a masterful SA troll.

Please break the 4th wall already..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: