Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: North Korea threatens "merciless" response over Seth Rogen film  (Read 9370 times)
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:57:23 AM

It's a shame I wanted to see that movie really bad :/

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
malaimult

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 07:13:36 AM

North Korea demands joint inquiry with US into Sony Pictures hack

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/20/north-korea-proposes-joint-inquiry-us-sony-pictures-hack

<< Pyongyang denies responsibility for cyber-attack and threatens grave consequences if Washington continues to blame it. >>
The only possible reason they could want to do this is to be able to get an idea as to how good the US's investigative techniques and technology is. They want to be able to be the first to know when we have evidence against them

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:03:59 AM

Yep I saw that news item, I'm still not convinced in the slightest that it's actually North Korea, simply because like with Iran the west is spoiling for a fight and looking for a legitimate excuse to invade them.

right ...

i see some really smart ppl in here falling for the us gov/media paradigm.

rise up yer heads ppl and open yer eyes

why kim's in the crosshairs should be no surprize

for those who dabble in crypto could easily surmise

it is the lack of fiat currency in korea that will lead to their demise

ya it's a funny thing - it used to be, under sadaam, iraq had no rothschild dynasty owned central bank. now they do.

same for n.k. and some in africa

spotlight on the action

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:31:08 AM

Yep I saw that news item, I'm still not convinced in the slightest that it's actually North Korea, simply because like with Iran the west is spoiling for a fight and looking for a legitimate excuse to invade them.
DPRK is a chinese protectorate, so let them try.
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:49:57 AM

Too shame, the movie is canceled to release.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 10:48:09 AM

Yeah but as we know from Snowden's leaks even the Chinese are getting tired of North Korea's bullshit.
malaimult

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:41:15 PM

Yeah but as we know from Snowden's leaks even the Chinese are getting tired of North Korea's bullshit.
This could potentially be the turning point for the Chinese for them to stop supporting NK

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 04:46:05 PM

This could potentially be the turning point for the Chinese for them to stop supporting NK

That's exactly my point, I think like with ISIS the world is just getting fed up with their bullshit.
malaimult

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:57:48 PM

That's exactly my point, I think like with ISIS the world is just getting fed up with their bullshit.
Well no one has ever agreed with ISIS, they have always been opposed. It is NK that has had the one ally that has stuck with them

AllTheBitz

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:14:58 PM

Honestly this movie is probably terrible (in terms of the plot) and is only going to do well because it has Kim in it, and with him threating Sony a lot of morons are going to see this movie just so it can become a form of protest against Kim showing that "America wont back down" even though Sony is a privately owned entity based in japan.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
AllTheBitz

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:21:12 PM

People should have been fed up with their(ISIS) bullshit the second they became a thing .

groggin
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:45:29 PM

just smoking, but who do you all suppose created isis. CIA? Mossad? ain't it funny the way new 'enemies' just keep poppin' up? very convenient for the Military-Industrial Complex.  
  someone brought up a good point the other day. every dollar/pound/yen/wateva you spend on BTC takes that much away from the war machine. Hell ya

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
AllTheBitz

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:17:50 AM

just smoking, but who do you all suppose created isis. CIA? Mossad? ain't it funny the way new 'enemies' just keep poppin' up? very convenient for the Military-Industrial Complex.  
  someone brought up a good point the other day. every dollar/pound/yen/wateva you spend on BTC takes that much away from the war machine. Hell ya

You don't think the bit coin will be regulated and taxed?

TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:04:31 PM

George RR Martin offers to screen The Interview at his own cinema

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/dec/22/george-rr-martin-the-interview-sony-pictures-hack-north-korea

<< Game of Thrones author volunteers his Jean Cocteau cinema in Santa Fe for a screening, after "stunning display of corporate cowardice" from Sony and cinema chains. >>
groggin
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:45:04 PM

honestly it is a mystery to me what 'they' will do. i'm very surprised at the mood of acceptance that seems to come from gov bigwigs. of course they want to control it or kill it, -i think- or maybe for them it (bitcoin) is a stepping stone for their own digital plans. trying to keep my head up and eyes open, what do you think?

one thing i will say is i think cryptocurrency will never ever be 'legal tender'. at least as long as the ppl, not the governments own it. nor i think would we want it to be. choice is good!

malaimult

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:20:52 AM

Any transaction in terms of bitcoin will be taxed the same way that if a transaction occurred in terms of dollars. I do not understand why people think that spending bitcoin somehow magically causes the fed and the military to somehow become weaker

TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:25:27 AM

North Korean Internet Goes Dark; A U.S. Government Attack "Would Be Way Worse"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-12-22/north-korea-undergoing-internet-outage-network-researcher-says.html

<< North Korea's limited access to the Internet was restored after being cut off for hours, days after the U.S. government accused the country of hacking into Sony Corp.'s files. >>
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:05:52 AM

North Korean Internet Goes Dark; A U.S. Government Attack "Would Be Way Worse"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-12-22/north-korea-undergoing-internet-outage-network-researcher-says.html

<< North Korea's limited access to the Internet was restored after being cut off for hours, days after the U.S. government accused the country of hacking into Sony Corp.'s files. >>

I was thinking that is a minor inconvenience sort of like having a power outage for a few hours.
Under the assumption that not that many people can access DPRK internet and of that even fewer can access full privilege internet.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
groggin
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:27:18 AM

Any transaction in terms of bitcoin will be taxed the same way that if a transaction occurred in terms of dollars.
you think? someone in south africa buys a sweater with bitcoin - he has to pay us gov for the privilege? now i'm from new york ... what's the difference? for both of us the btc lives on the blockchain ...

i think the only way the fed can tax btc is when you trade it for fiat then deposit said currency into a bank account. at that you have created 'income', which the fed has been illegally taxing for some time. though it could be argued that you had to work to acquire the bitcoin, and work some more to trade it, therefore it is not 'income', rather 'trade', which is not taxable, but then they've convinced ppl that it is income because you've recieved something. you did recieve something, but you traded your time and effort, leaving a balanced equasion, not taxable 'income'. interest on a bank account is taxable income, so are tips and gifts. (under rule of law, that is) 'they' try to convince us that 'they' represent rule of law, it is one of their biggest lies.

I do not understand why people think that spending bitcoin somehow magically causes the fed and the military to somehow become weaker

no magic involved, support of F.R.N. fiat currency = support of the military-industrial complex.

TheIrishman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:12:04 PM

Sony approves limited US release of The Interview on Christmas Day

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2014/dec/23/the-interview-us-screening-christmas-day

<< Move comes after Obama said Sony had "made a mistake" pulling the movie following a campaign to kill film the White House believes was organised by North Korea. >>
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: