Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where is the artworld for bitcoin?  (Read 745 times)
cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:18:27 AM

Tell me one place where we can read stories, watch artworks and short films all related to bitcoin space.

I wish i could create one, where people with talent come and share their work, get tipped and earn big.

too eager to read fictional bitcoin stories.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
albus

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:00:01 AM

you get them for free all day long on BCT
gbooz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:08:30 AM

Tell me one place where we can read stories, watch artworks and short films all related to bitcoin space.

I wish i could create one, where people with talent come and share their work, get tipped and earn big.

You can always check the "Press" section of the forum. Also search the net for more (Tedx talk channel on youtube i.e).
cuddaloreappu (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:02:01 AM

i mean real fiction...like the story said in this video, where bitcoin beomes insanely high like 10 million each and a lot of bitcoin whales being killed systematically..The bitcoin community living in moon with its own economy and stuff like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pVF6f6DzV0
Nerazzura

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:24:16 AM

You will be surprised to know, when a woman who was willing to bare in order to get paid with bitcoin. http://hot.detik.com/read/2013/12/16/154648/2443363/5/2/wanita-wanita-ini-rela-telanjang-dibayar-bitcoin
and the content of his message after I translated to english
Late last year the site has 700 members and now numbers skyrocketed so 4000. DetikFinance penelurusan results showed women who 'peddle' body is purposely only showing body as she covered her face.

The new face would appear if someone has sent bitcoin digital wallet to her. "It prevents us from getting too easily recognized. We do not know who can see our pictures," said one woman with LadyVivienne account, as quoted by News.com.

Housewife aged 22 years was admitted to have additional income without having to get out of the house. He also got the satisfaction by displaying his picture on the internet to get a bitcoin.
luttelcoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 03:08:50 PM

The people that are going to Mars could start using bitcoins as currency

somebody write a story about that
cuddaloreappu (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:19:15 PM

The people that are going to Mars could start using bitcoins as currency

somebody write a story about that

Tell me how is this story line!

In the year 2050 where bitcoin has become a part and parcel of life , with market cap at hundred trillion and each bitcoin worth more than 5 million usd.  there are human colonies in moon where there are many full nodes of bitcoin deployed in many places such as deep sea underground, space, inside mountains and many nodes at various locations in moon and mars all to serve as a backup.

Mysteriously nodes are going offline at mars and despite drones sent to investigate and repair those massive structures, the nodes go offline exactly on the 3rd day after repair.So in order to investigate this the bitcoin foundation and NASA funds a man mission consisting of cryptology tech experts  to mars to explore the situation.

The location is somewhere near Ascraeus Mons, a large moutain at mars.when the team arrives they find out shocking truths and things that ultimately shakes their understanding about bitoin.

if you like this storyline , tip me i will write more
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: