Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new at BTC mining  (Read 1800 times)
monim1 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:04:34 AM

I am a new at mining. I recently start mining with www.genesis-mining.com. As far i come to know that they are providing lowest rate. Its 0.14usd per kh/s per year. They are also offering 3% discount on promo code. Do you have any suggestion? Is there anyone offering cheaper than www.genesis-mining.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
horcoff

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:18:16 AM

I am a new at mining. I recently start mining with www.genesis-mining.com. As far i come to know that they are providing lowest rate. Its 0.14usd per kh/s per year. They are also offering 3% discount on promo code. Do you have any suggestion? Is there anyone offering cheaper than www.genesis-mining.com.

https://minereu.com/product/zeus-thunder/

@yoyoo
trand

Activity: 252

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 10:36:18 AM

maybe you can try www.timetobit.com it's one of the new cloud-mining and have a different system plus another owner is one of the BTT members so you will be easier if you have a problem

monim1 (OP)

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:50:55 PM

maybe you can try www.timetobit.com it's one of the new cloud-mining and have a different system plus another owner is one of the BTT members so you will be easier if you have a problem
Is it only support BTC or i can mine altcoin?
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:08:39 PM

Run. Run away now. Logout and step away from your computer, whilst you still have your money. Do not spend money on mining, do something you enjoy instead.

ALToids

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:53:51 PM

I would buy a small miner like a R-Box and have an actual miner in your hand.  Then you could enjoy the stats, noise and numbers without spending a lot.  All cloud mining will be a money sink anyways.  Might as well have the real deal.
horcoff

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:40:06 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 02:18:16 AM by horcoff

whom do You mean???

it is clear scam, bitcoins for payments only, self-employed profile on linked in, strange hasrate ghanging from 477 to 479 only

@yoyoo
Daniel007

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:32:42 AM

I am mining with www.genesis-mining.com. I got 3% discount by using promo code.
Anyone can use this promo code  CK_DISCOUNT to get 3% discount.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:58:01 AM

I am mining with www.genesis-mining.com. I got 3% discount by using promo code.
Anyone can use this promo code  CK_DISCOUNT to get 3% discount.

Wow, you guys really need to stop spamming your site.  You're the 4rth person I've seen with a join date in May, and you spam their website and include a hyperlink in the post and you signature.  There are 3 others like this.
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:42:27 PM

I think they are cheap, but the rental period is too long so that the calculation will also be expensive,
why?
not necessarily the next few months you get the same results in the early months, so the calculation should be better before you decide to hire

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:43:10 PM

Run. Run away now. Logout and step away from your computer, whilst you still have your money. Do not spend money on mining, do something you enjoy instead.
Like he said.
Don't pre-order.
Don't buy cloud contracts(scams or overpriced)
Buy something small to begin with.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:08:12 AM

My advice: RUN!

Especially with 0.14/kw/h, people paying less than half that in electricity won't realize any sort of ROI.

BTC_Fundamentals

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:00:52 PM

No Roi for you in that site, or any other offering cloud mining. They have to earn money, so you can not ROI.
vaisajne

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:20:22 AM

Happy to know that Genesis mining have slashed their prices to as low as 9.4 cents per kh/s. Whats more heartening is that they have passed on the benefits to some old customers as well!!

Get 3% off any price plan with www.genesis-mining.com

Just use this code UMANO_17 when purchasing and save some of your money.

www.genesis-mining.com

Thanks

Vaisajne

LXBGMiners

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:20:22 PM

!!! DON'T TRUST www.timetobit.com !!!

timetobit is a scammer site ... a fake
trust me, I made the experience, haven't been paid for days and no response from the support!!!
check one of their payout address and see yourself : 1LXXdS2EtBgvrRGfeYx1eDcebCwdGnFHcz
at    http://www.blockchain.info
they are just processing small amounts, very low balance, very low transactions ...

!!! DON'T invest in mining plans with www.timetobit.com

FeodoroAndy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:33:38 PM

Do not invest in some cloud mining, that is waste of time and bitcoins. Insted buy them directly and wait for a few years.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:57:02 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 05:41:19 AM by xstr8guy

Do not invest in some cloud mining, that is waste of time and bitcoins. Insted buy them directly and wait for a few years.

And you know for certain that BTC won't be $3 in a few years? Hell, it might not even be around in 6 months. Who knows?!
someredguy

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:23:26 AM

I have put in over $2,000 to genesys and get about $5/day income. It will never ROI. I would strongly recommend against genesys.

If you want to do cloud mining, check out https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/

Dash - Fast, anonymous, digital cash.  http://www.dash.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: