Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Headed back up?  (Read 1138 times)
bitcoinsrus (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:21:17 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 08:33:01 PM by bitcoinsrus

The past two days looked like a downtrend, but now it passed 570. I think the good news is out-weighing the bad ones.

The auction news will probably carry into next month (the results and winners paying etc (I know auction is tomorrow)), bringing more attention.

Thoughts appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krabby

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:25:00 PM

I don't know.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:34:30 PM

The past two days looked like a downtrend, but now it passed 570. I think the good news is out-weighing the bad ones.

The auction news will probably carry into next month (the results and winners paying etc (I know auction is tomorrow)), bringing more attention.

Thoughts appreciated.

I would keep out of it just now. Risks outweigh the rewards. It might go up a few more quid, a lot of the indicators are in an oversold state with the 4hr MACD having just crossed over but buy upside volume is looking very weak with signs of negative divergence on OBV. We are at $570 just now on Stamp. Highest I see this going would be $585-ish. Next strong floor for me would be at $520. FBI auctions are tomorrow. Doesn't matter how logical it is or not that these auctions will affect the price, if there are enough traders who believe that it will, or enough of them who believe that other traders believe that it will affect the price, then it will affect the price. There has also been some whale periodocally chucking 500 BTC lumps into Bid wall on Stamp and regardless of how the activity is looking on the other big exchanges, they will follow Stamp, but Stamp won't necessarily follow them.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:35:15 PM

I don't know.

The most honest answer, spoken unlike the rest of the posters on this subforum who seem to think that they have it all figured out.  

Quick, someone reach for the pile and pull out some bs TA chart!  Because lines, graphs!  And more lines!
bitcoinsrus (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:35:43 PM

Thoughts appreciated.

I would keep out of it just now. Risks outweigh the rewards. It might go up a few more quid, a lot of the indicators are in an oversold state with the 4hr MACD having just crossed over but buy upside volume is looking very weak with signs of negative divergence on OBV. We are at $570 just now on Stamp. Highest I see this going would be $585-ish. Next strong floor for me would be at $520.

Yea, it is too early to tell. Yesterday looked like it was going (more) down (sub 560) and now it crossed 570. Time will tell.
-----------------------------

edit: to torque, agreed
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:37:25 PM

I don't know.

The most honest answer, spoken unlike the rest of the posters on this subforum who seem to think that they have it all figured out.  

Quick, someone reach for the pile and pull out some bs TA chart!  Because lines, graphs!  And more lines!

How would the forums look like if 9/10 posts said "I honestly don't have a fucking clue" though?
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:41:27 PM

I don't know.

How would the forums look like if 9/10 posts said "I honestly don't have a fucking clue" though?

As empty as the inside of his head Cheesy

Seriously, though, he made it clear more than once that he follows the principle 'If I have no way of gaining knowledge on a subject, nobody can have a way to gain knowledge on that subject.' It's pretty pointless imo to argue him out of it.

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:41:58 PM

I don't know.

Yeah...surely here on the SPECULATION sub forum, we are in the business of attempting to guesstimate the 'unknown'?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:10:27 PM

Ok, since you guys love charts so much, here's one:

Queue the uber bears who will try and prove why it has no validity, with charts of their own that have no validity.
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:23:43 PM

Ok, since you guys love charts so much, here's one:

Queue the uber bears who will try and prove why it has no validity, with charts of their own that have no validity.
i love charts and i can see your point there
just one conclusion from that charts : BUY!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: