Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GroupBuy] Questions  (Read 579 times)
adolife (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:43:15 PM

Hi all.

I have a few questions to be answered by the community...
Can I post a groupbuy, and what are the legal aspects of this?
If I post a groupbuy for an altcoin which is currently more profitable then bitcoin, and which is almost unknown, will people take the risk to go on this journey even if I can't guarentee you will receive any money back, but If the coin remains, your profit will be huge...

The coin I am talking about is a sha256 altcoin, which I will certainly not talk too much about in the public because the coin will be less profitable if I do so...
The coin I am talking about has only ONE functional pool at the moment. I have tried to set up a pool myself, but after some tries I have not yet been able to set up a pool for this specific altcoin....

The only information I can give you is that the coin already has a block-explorer, has been founded by coingen.io and is only for over 4 months.... It didn't die yet, and
the price per coin is around 200 satoshi.... The net-hash is around 4th/s....

I've done some rentals on the coin by renting through cloud-minings, and every rental has been profitable for now...

If anyone wants to take this risk, then maybe I will consider creating a GB, but if no one wants to do a groupbuy on this coin, then that's fine.

Just take into account that if I create a group buy for mining-hardware to mine this altcoin, I will deposit the money manually because of the lack of skills to do otherwise unless someone wants to help me to make this process automatic..

Payouts will happen in BTC, as this is commenly the wealthiest coin...

Everyone part of this group buy will offcourse be informed about which coin I am talking, but for now I will keep this secret....

Joannes Wyckmans
emu512

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:03:52 PM

I think mining in a profit switching multipool will give you the best chance to earn most.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: