Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to get bitcoin donations?  (Read 1021 times)
hydrogone (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:40:42 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 07:05:05 PM by hydrogone

Just opened an account (wallet) and have been obsessed with it since. Looking for tiny donations to get it up and going. I purchased from coinbase but the account verification and transaction is taking forever and I'm just getting a little impatient. Tried bitquick and localcoins but WU doesn't want to cooperate with me. Lets see how the good old medival way of can shaking works. Here's my shaker can (shake shake shake)   Smiley Wink Cheesy

1JaaKaDHbbxuynkPgDU2ZZbyCXE8VbJDSd

But on the serious side of this post: what are the most popular online services paid for with bitcoins?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranga

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:57:21 PM

Lets see how the good old medival way of begging works. 
begging is not allowed in this forum  Roll Eyes
thejewelrytech

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:14:44 PM

Seriously ?What's wrong with you?Where's your DIGNITY and PRIDE dude? Do you have any MORALS whatsoever? Cause you should really feel ASHAMED of yourself for BEGGING? There are homeless unfortunate people in this world that have to do this and if you have access to a computer you are definitely not one of those people........

Your either part of THE SOLUTION?Or your part of THE PROBLEM!
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 02:21:55 AM

Seriously ?What's wrong with you?Where's your DIGNITY and PRIDE dude? Do you have any MORALS whatsoever? Cause you should really feel ASHAMED of yourself for BEGGING? There are homeless unfortunate people in this world that have to do this and if you have access to a computer you are definitely not one of those people........

From your sig:

"WHO SURK THE LOVE I SEND EM and REIMBURSE IT WITH ENVY!"

Please explain just what that means, would you?

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
moreia

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:22:45 AM

What is up with your grammar...it is all over the place. Maybe his thread got you extremely angry or something.

Anyway OP this is not allowed here, no begging. If you want bitcoins make a blog or something ask for donations, maybe one rich man will come and throw you a bone one day...but for now you may as well look around and scrape the faucets.
pstdav2014

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:19:20 PM

You can get  bitcoin here; http://freebitco.in/?r=465358,all you need is some commitment of time daily.
I'm into charity work so when you receive some bitcoin remember to  donate to our foundation @ http://www.uicf.webs.com
pstdav2014

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:31:49 PM

If you care about the homeless unfortunate people in this world who can not have access to the computer, i'm speaking for those people via our foundation @ http://www.uicf.webs.com to donate some bitcoin.
pstdav2014

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:37:55 PM

What is up with your grammar...it is all over the place. Maybe his thread got you extremely angry or something.

Anyway OP this is not allowed here, no begging. If you want bitcoins make a blog or something ask for donations, maybe one rich man will come and throw you a bone one day...but for now you may as well look around and scrape the faucets.
   I'm asking for donation of some bitcoin for this foundation; http://www.uicf.webs.com
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:15:31 AM

There are tons of ways to get BTC, Moneygram MP dont act like you cant use WU and then beg,

Go buy a vanilla reload and trade with the many trusted escrow members on this forum.

pstdav2014

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:23:10 AM

There are tons of ways to get BTC, Moneygram MP dont act like you cant use WU and then beg,

Go buy a vanilla reload and trade with the many trusted escrow members on this forum.

Seriously, ii have been saddled with the responsibility of  looking for  donations/incom opportunities for a foundation; http://www.uicf.webs.com and we'll appreciate if you can give some details.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: