Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:07:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How vaccines cause autism.  (Read 4031 times)
onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:20:48 PM

I think they do cause autism.
And even if they don't, they are poison anyway, so I'm not going to take them.
You're wrong and are going to cause people to die.

Why I am wrong?
H1N1 vaccine caused narcolepsy, even doctors admitted it.
And I'm sure other vaccines will have other side effects too, they sell them for money.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 07:21:08 PM

I'm sure vaccines make more good than bad, that's why we take them , i might be wrong, but if we didn't get vaccines for major diseases, than most of the living people would not be living anymore. If you want to risk, go ahead, keep beeing without vaccines.

Bitcoin is DEAD
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:52:56 PM

Why I am wrong?
And I'm sure other vaccines will have other side effects too, they sell them for money.

If a vaccine is used in modern medicine then whatever side effects are there outweigh the dangers of not being vaccinated. Children die because of people like you. You should seriously consider what your willing to do in the name of 'fighting the system'.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 07:57:13 PM

Why I am wrong?

If a vaccine is used in modern medicine then whatever side effects are there outweigh the dangers of not being vaccinated. Children die because of people like you. You should seriously consider what your willing to do in the name of 'fighting the system'.

Well that's where I disagree, if there were definitive proof that these vaccines did serious harm to children then by all means I'd be fighting it as well, but really this is just a case of paranoid delusion, if it really were the case that vaccines caused this many problems then doctors would be up in arms, because you know, there are people who choose to become doctors to help people, that's why you can trust them more than say a politician.
onlinepro

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:07:01 PM

Why I am wrong?

Well that's where I disagree, if there were definitive proof that these vaccines did serious harm to children then by all means I'd be fighting it as well, but really this is just a case of paranoid delusion, if it really were the case that vaccines caused this many problems then doctors would be up in arms, because you know, there are people who choose to become doctors to help people, that's why you can trust them more than say a politician.

Those doctors who want to help, haven't made those vaccines.
Big drug companies make them and they wan't money.
And this is for other drugs too, not just vaccines. Have you read those side effect warnings in them?

Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:26:21 PM

Why I am wrong?

Yeah, I agree that if there were any evidence of serious side effects that the offending vaccines would be taken out of use. I'm just saying that the known side effects are not harmful enough to cause doctors to want to discontinue their use. What I was trying to say is that if they are being used in medicine that means that the evidence is there that they don't cause serious harm. But like any medicine, may have some undesirable side effects.
jbrnt

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:47:47 PM

The vaccine you guys are referring to is called "Pandemrix", it has been discontinued by GSK.

Most vaccines have side effects, some more serious than others. You just have to balance the benefits and the probability/gravity of the side effects yourself. I would give my children vaccines for serious illnesses and never for flu.

If people are so worried about vaccine side effects, what about antibiotics or common paracetamol? They have side effects too, where do you draw the line?
onlinepro

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:06:49 PM

The vaccine you guys are referring to is called "Pandemrix", it has been discontinued by GSK.

Most vaccines have side effects, some more serious than others. You just have to balance the benefits and the probability/gravity of the side effects yourself. I would give my children vaccines for serious illnesses and never for flu.

If people are so worried about vaccine side effects, what about antibiotics or common paracetamol? They have side effects too, where do you draw the line?

I haven't took paracetamol in more than three years and if I even ever have took antibiotics, I was so young I can't remember it anymore (under 7 or so).

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:07:58 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 10:30:10 PM by koshgel

Those serious side effects are allergic reactions and occur in less than 1% of vaccinations.

Would your rather eradicate horrific, fatal diseases? Or worry about an adverse effect that occurs one in a million.

The argument against big drug companies and pushing drugs for profit is irrelevant in relation vaccines. In certain pharmaceutical markets, yes, but not vaccines. A drug company may give a doctor incentives to push a certain drug but that doesn't relate to MMR, tetanus, hep, hpv shots or anything else your baby would get when born.

In the UK, the MMR vaccine was the subject of controversy after publication of a 1998 paper by Andrew Wakefield et al. reporting a study of twelve children who had bowel symptoms along with autism or other disorders, including cases where onset was believed by the parents to be soon after administration of MMR vaccine.[33] In 2010, Wakefield's research was found by the General Medical Council to have been "dishonest",[34] and The Lancet fully retracted the original paper.[35] The research was declared fraudulent in 2011 by the British Medical Journal.[36] Several subsequent peer-reviewed studies have failed to show any association between the vaccine and autism.[37]

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,[38] the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences,[39] the UK National Health Service[40] and the Cochrane Library review[17] have all concluded that there is no evidence of a link between the MMR vaccine and autism.

Administering the vaccines in three separate doses does not reduce the chance of adverse effects, and it increases the opportunity for infection by the two diseases not immunized against first.[37][41] Health experts have criticized media reporting of the MMR-autism controversy for triggering a decline in vaccination rates.[42] Before publication of Wakefield's findings, the inoculation rate for MMR in the UK was 92%; after publication, the rate dropped to below 80%. In 1998, there were 56 measles cases in the UK; by 2008, there were 1348 cases, with 2 confirmed deaths.[43]

In Japan, the MMR vaccination has been discontinued, with single vaccines being used for each disease. Rates of autism diagnosis have continued to increase, showing no correlation with the change.[44]

IamCANADIAN013

Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:27:10 AM

Vaccines do cause autism, Jenny McCarthy said so.

I mean, who can dispute these facts: http://www.jennymccarthybodycount.com/Anti-Vaccine_Body_Count/Home.html

Grin
Cutie_Mari

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:53:45 AM

I believe they don't cause autism. It's actually sad how many people believe that Sad. There is NO actual scientific facts that prove that vaccines cause autism. Angry
Mr.G

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:04:38 AM

Is this a real thing?Huh And i thought you could trust today's medic system  Angry. I hate doctors so much , they told vaccines were good for you. I'll never take vaccines again, and i'm gonna tell all my friends and family to not get vaccines!!!!
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 01:54:09 AM

Is this a real thing?Huh And i thought you could trust today's medic system  Angry. I hate doctors so much , they told vaccines were good for you. I'll never take vaccines again, and i'm gonna tell all my friends and family to not get vaccines!!!!

OK.

Maybe you will end up getting a Darwin Award!

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 03:22:47 AM

You're crazy. You can't actually be serious can you?

I assume you were immunized as a child. But are you saying that if you had kids(do you?) you wouldn't get them their shots?

I don't have kids. I wouldn't give them shots if I would have.

Ah, PTL. At least your branch of idiocy will end with you.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 03:38:23 AM

I assume you were immunized as a child. But are you saying that if you had kids(do you?) you wouldn't get them their shots?

Some people simply should not breed.

Corporations For Crypto
DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:39:31 AM

I'm not convinced either way, to be honest. Huh

This spot for rent.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 03:40:46 AM

I'm not convinced either way, to be honest. Huh

Do some homework and look at the sources.

Corporations For Crypto
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:52:03 AM

Whatever.  You can't argue with stubborn.  I have diabetics who tell me that they feel better when their blood sugar is at 400 as opposed to 100 so they don't take the metformin which I prescribe 3 times.

My wife saw a case of measles here in Southern California 3 months ago - yeah not a good sign.  I see TB every month here - and it was pretty much gone 3 decades ago.
onlinepro

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:42:50 AM

I don't like vaccines, so I should die? Seems legit.
You guys have very strong argumentation skills  Roll Eyes

Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:02:07 AM

I don't like vaccines, so I should die? Seems legit.
You guys have very strong argumentation skills  Roll Eyes

If it seems harsh at least consider it from the point of view of someone who has children who are potentially in danger of losing their lives because of people like you who ignore scientific evidence and decide to make up their own minds based upon their own feelings.

Not that I'm saying I think you should die. But anti-vaxers impose a legitimate threat upon the lives of children everywhere and thus it's not surprising that people can make an argument that they shouldn't be allowed to continue to put others in danger.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: