Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How vaccines cause autism.  (Read 4031 times)
onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:27:34 AM

I think they do cause autism.
And even if they don't, they are poison anyway, so I'm not going to take them.

You're crazy. You can't actually be serious can you?

I assume you were immunized as a child. But are you saying that if you had kids(do you?) you wouldn't get them their shots?

I don't have kids. I wouldn't give them shots if I would have.

Ah, PTL. At least your branch of idiocy will end with you.

Some people simply should not breed.

I don't like vaccines, so I should die? Seems legit.
You guys have very strong argumentation skills  Roll Eyes

If it seems harsh at least consider it from the point of view of someone who has children who are potentially in danger of losing their lives because of people like you who ignore scientific evidence and decide to make up their own minds based upon their own feelings.

Not that I'm saying I think you should die. But anti-vaxers impose a legitimate threat upon the lives of children everywhere and thus it's not surprising that people can make an argument that they shouldn't be allowed to continue to put others in danger.

If they give their children vaccines, what does it matter to them do I give it to my children?
Don't their kids already have immunity so my kids aren't going to infect them.

Most of those diseases can be treated, and most of death caused by them happens at developing countries, why don't we just make hospitals into them? (Oh, yeah, it is too expensive and they don't have money to pay for treatments)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 11:38:25 AM

you halfwit, vaccines ARE the treatment, this is why so many in the world think Americans are stupid and I'm from the UK where we have this:

This is as stupid as when there are populations that get wiped out by aids etc. because they're so religious they refuse to wear a fucking condom, on a fairly ironic note though, they're proving Darwin's theory of evolution by doing this, since when did these forums get infested by so many neo-cons?
onlinepro

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:56:22 AM

you halfwit, vaccines ARE the treatment, this is why so many in the world think Americans are stupid and I'm from the UK where we have this:

This is as stupid as when there are populations that get wiped out by aids etc. because they're so religious they refuse to wear a fucking condom, on a fairly ironic note though, they're proving Darwin's theory of evolution by doing this, since when did these forums get infested by so many neo-cons?

Okay, take your drugs and let me die without them.
Everybody is happy this way Smiley

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 11:57:56 AM

I have no problem with you wanting to go and die because of being anti-vaccine, just like I have no problem with intolerant assholes who want to be anti-gay all by themselves, that's their choice, what I do object to is how you scream so much about it and try to force this kind of bullshit on everyone else and convince them it's the truth.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:33:38 PM

I assume you were immunized as a child. But are you saying that if you had kids(do you?) you wouldn't get them their shots?

You guys have very strong argumentation skills  Roll Eyes

If it seems harsh at least consider it from the point of view of someone who has children who are potentially in danger of losing their lives because of people like you who ignore scientific evidence and decide to make up their own minds based upon their own feelings.

Not that I'm saying I think you should die. But anti-vaxers impose a legitimate threat upon the lives of children everywhere and thus it's not surprising that people can make an argument that they shouldn't be allowed to continue to put others in danger.

If they give their children vaccines, what does it matter to them do I give it to my children?

Most of those diseases can be treated, and most of death caused by them happens at developing countries, why don't we just make hospitals into them? (Oh, yeah, it is too expensive and they don't have money to pay for treatments)

Because the children who don't get their vaccines can bring back diseases that were virtually eradicated and not every child is old enough to have the full course of standard vaccines yet.

What if there was a vaccine that was 100% proven to cause zero side effects, not even one in a million chance of mild symptoms. Would you take that/give if to your children or are you just being obtuse for the sake of it?
onlinepro

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:39:48 PM

Because the children who don't get their vaccines can bring back diseases that were virtually eradicated and not every child is old enough to have the full course of standard vaccines yet.

What if there was a vaccine that was 100% proven to cause zero side effects, not even one in a million chance of mild symptoms. Would you take that/give if to your children or are you just being obtuse for the sake of it?

If there would be zero side effects and it is proved believable, of course, why not.

Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:51:51 PM

If there would be zero side effects and it is proved believable, of course, why not.

The ones used today either have side effects so minor they're not worth concern or the chance of a major side effect is so low that it's not even worth considering, so why not use our current vaccines?
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:02:09 PM

The ones used today either have side effects so minor they're not worth concern or the chance of a major side effect is so low that it's not even worth considering, so why not use our current vaccines?

They are the best we got and they are far better than none at all
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:32:55 PM

wait what? How does that prove Darwinian evolution?

Do you even have the slightest idea about scientific evidence? I guess not.

Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:42:31 PM

They are the best we got and they are far better than none at all

Right. They are so far beyond better than nothing at all that the people who ignore the evidence likely have some legitimate mental issues that they should look in to.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 01:38:44 AM

You guys have very strong argumentation skills  Roll Eyes

Where's the part where anyone said, "Die, fool!"? You don't have children so when you die you won't be passing on your own interesting brand of anti-vax nonsense. No one wants you to die, but that tragedy *will* have a silver lining. That's all!

You seem to have very poor debating skills Smiley

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 01:46:06 AM

wait what? How does that prove Darwinian evolution?

Do you even have the slightest idea about scientific evidence? I guess not.

Try Social Darwinism. I agree with Lethn if the larger part of a societ group decide to do something that will significantly disrupt that group, then it may fail.

Side note, Lethn: They're not neo-cons, just hippy liberals with an anti-authoritarian streak and lacking the gun obsession that many other liberals have Wink

ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:49:15 AM

Well done, anti-vaxxers:

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/measles-outbreak-traced-back-single-unvaccinated-child  Cry
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:07:55 AM

I wish everyone just clicked the link. It'd make this thread a lot better.  Roll Eyes

ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:31:09 AM

I wish everyone just clicked the link. It'd make this thread a lot better.  Roll Eyes

I did click it. However there have been some anti-vaxxers posting in here and I reckoned I might as well link to the consequences of their choice.
It was not aimed at you in particular Cheesy
darrd

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:45:43 AM

I dont get the vaccines for autism.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:32:58 AM

This is scam, vaccines saved milions of lifes
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 02:41:13 PM

I dont get the vaccines for autism.

There's a vaccine against autism?

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:34:59 PM

Sure a vaccine can save lives and eradicate disease  and are very useful for this, however

What else can they do?

The programs in Africa and elsewhere are masked as philanthropy and providing health services for poor Africans. In reality they involve involuntary population sterilization via vaccination and other medicines that make women of child-bearing age infertile. …

http://foodfreedomgroup.com/2012/10/10/is-the-cdcs-mandated-vaccine-schedule-a-health-disguised-compulsory-sterilization-program-by-william-davies/

The picture becomes clearer when we learn that our Rockefeller-friend John D. the Third back in the 1950's also began advocating that all vaccines should have added Mercury. That served a tripple purpose: Mercury works as a preservative. It can help the chemical industry get rid of a highly toxic waste product (just like Fluoride in toothpaste did). And, most important, the Mercury is absorbed in our body, is not automatically excreted and has various toxic effects.

http://rense.com/general79/vaxcc.htm

Microsoft founder Bill Gates told a recent TED conference, an organization which is sponsored by one of the largest toxic waste polluters on the planet, that vaccines need to be used to reduce world population figures in order to solve global warming and lower CO2 emissions.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bill-gates-use-vaccines-to-lower-population.html

"Using WHO-recommended technologies like Gas Chromatography (GC) and Radio-Immuno assay, Dr. Kaita, upon analysis, found evidence of serious contamination. "Some of the things we discovered in the vaccines are harmful, toxic; some have direct effects on the human reproductive system,"

http://www.axiomatica.org/revealing-the-matrix/eugenicsdepopulation/1037-vaccines-as-depopulation-tools

Recombinant birth control vaccine
United States Patent 5733553

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5733553.html

edit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB0FOjzvjiA
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:06:49 AM

Sure a vaccine can save lives and eradicate disease  and are very useful for this, however

What else can they do?

The programs in Africa and elsewhere are masked as philanthropy and providing health services for poor Africans. In reality they involve involuntary population sterilization via vaccination and other medicines that make women of child-bearing age infertile. …

http://foodfreedomgroup.com/2012/10/10/is-the-cdcs-mandated-vaccine-schedule-a-health-disguised-compulsory-sterilization-program-by-william-davies/

The picture becomes clearer when we learn that our Rockefeller-friend John D. the Third back in the 1950's also began advocating that all vaccines should have added Mercury. That served a tripple purpose: Mercury works as a preservative. It can help the chemical industry get rid of a highly toxic waste product (just like Fluoride in toothpaste did). And, most important, the Mercury is absorbed in our body, is not automatically excreted and has various toxic effects.

http://rense.com/general79/vaxcc.htm

Microsoft founder Bill Gates told a recent TED conference, an organization which is sponsored by one of the largest toxic waste polluters on the planet, that vaccines need to be used to reduce world population figures in order to solve global warming and lower CO2 emissions.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bill-gates-use-vaccines-to-lower-population.html

"Using WHO-recommended technologies like Gas Chromatography (GC) and Radio-Immuno assay, Dr. Kaita, upon analysis, found evidence of serious contamination. "Some of the things we discovered in the vaccines are harmful, toxic; some have direct effects on the human reproductive system,"

http://www.axiomatica.org/revealing-the-matrix/eugenicsdepopulation/1037-vaccines-as-depopulation-tools

Recombinant birth control vaccine
United States Patent 5733553

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5733553.html

edit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB0FOjzvjiA

I'm pretty sure the women in Africa receiving the vaccine can deal with the reproductive consequences.  Look at the per capita fertility rate for women.  Then look at the infant mortality rate.  Then look at the causation for the mortality rate.

I agree people should be allowed to have as many kids as they want as long as they are not neglectful of their parental duties.  Once you starting popping them out because you can't keep your legs closed (or unfortunate cases like rape) then you have a resource issue in both amount of materials and time you can spend for your child.  Selfish parent lends to impoverished child.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: