Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How vaccines cause autism.  (Read 4031 times)
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:51:04 PM

Jenny McCarthy from MTV fame is who it was in case anyone was wondering.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:12:57 PM

Yeah.
Great boobs dosent always mean great mind
Golph

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:18:04 PM

I've got autism. I wouldn't want to have it cured. Enjoy me being more intelligent than you bitches!

What are you talking about...??

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. SyeED5YaZeVPows6Zx9z1hJ7twNJrKLrJB
AliceWonder

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:11:52 PM

Yeah.

She's mis-quoted a lot.

She was never "anti-vaccine" but wants improvements in them.

And some of the things she has said are very logical.

e.g. she said that given a choice of Measles or Autism she'd take Measles anyday.

She's blasted for that, but think about it -

There is no cure for autism. The vast majority of people who get the Measles however get better.

I have an autistic brother and an autistic cousin. There are many types of autism, it's kind of a catch-all for several disorders that have some similar traits.

It's suspected I'm aspie but I've never officially been diagnosed, aspie may not be so bad - but what my brother has, he'll never be a functioning member of society. Most people get the Measles are.

Jenny McCarthy wants safer vaccines, she wants parents to have the option of giving them one at a time to see if there are reactions rather than all at once as is common now, etc.

Yes, she did link autism to vaccines but at the time, there was a peer reviewed paper backing that up. Even then she didn't want them abolished, she wanted them made safer.

But she's blonde and has money so she's a target that many people love to hate without looking at what she actually said in the context she said it.

It's called confirmation bias. You want her to be a nutcase so you can hate upon her, so all you care about is sound-bites whether or not there is context with them. And that is less intelligent than a blonde with boobs, that's willful ignorance.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:34:00 PM

I always believe that the mercury in the vaccines is what causes autism..

There is no mercury in vaccines nowadays.

Most flu vaccines still contain mercury... here is a list, just scroll down to thimerosal:

http://www.vaccinesafety.edu/components-Excipients.htm

Example:
https://www.gsksource.com/gskprm/htdocs/documents/FLULAVAL.PDF

Vaccines are just another Big pHarma product, amazing how some people blindly trust these guys...

It's the only industry that has a special court to pay out for vaccine injuries, cant sue these companies for damage
they are immune.  No other industry has this, not even Big Oil.   
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_court

The vaccine schedule in the US in nuts, when I was growing up, there were only about 10 or so vaccines before the age of 12, now it's ballooned to around 50-60! 

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:34:48 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 10:12:11 PM by Taras

I've got autism. I wouldn't want to have it cured. Enjoy me being more intelligent than you bitches!
Being autistic really gives you a lot of time to think about everything without getting bored.
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:51:50 PM

Yeah.

what are you talking about?

she was smarter than Einstein, *and* Hitler

i am here.
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:11:22 PM

Yeah.

what are you talking about?

she was smarter than Einstein, *and* Hitler

Hilter was pretty clever. He wrote a book ya know. He did fail art school, but that's another story completely.

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:05:37 PM

Being autistic really gives you a lot of time to think about everything without getting bored.

Not necessarily. There's a whole spectrum of function.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 01:23:34 AM

Not necessarily. There's a whole spectrum of function.
That's how it is for me, at least. I don't know anyone else on the spectrum, though.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 10:48:01 AM

Yeah.

She's mis-quoted a lot.

She was never "anti-vaccine" but wants improvements in them.

And some of the things she has said are very logical.

e.g. she said that given a choice of Measles or Autism she'd take Measles anyday.

She's blasted for that, but think about it -

There is no cure for autism. The vast majority of people who get the Measles however get better.

I have an autistic brother and an autistic cousin. There are many types of autism, it's kind of a catch-all for several disorders that have some similar traits.

It's suspected I'm aspie but I've never officially been diagnosed, aspie may not be so bad - but what my brother has, he'll never be a functioning member of society. Most people get the Measles are.

Jenny McCarthy wants safer vaccines, she wants parents to have the option of giving them one at a time to see if there are reactions rather than all at once as is common now, etc.

Yes, she did link autism to vaccines but at the time, there was a peer reviewed paper backing that up. Even then she didn't want them abolished, she wanted them made safer.

But she's blonde and has money so she's a target that many people love to hate without looking at what she actually said in the context she said it.

It's called confirmation bias. You want her to be a nutcase so you can hate upon her, so all you care about is sound-bites whether or not there is context with them. And that is less intelligent than a blonde with boobs, that's willful ignorance.

Bullshit revisionist history. It was well known that Wakefield's study was deeply flawed many years ago, yet McCarthy was spouting dangerous bullshit
as recently as 2010! I don't care what her hair colour is, or her breast size. I do care that she has caused the death of many chldren, as well as blindness, deafness and brain damage.

Here are a few quotes it took me all of two minutes to find:

“Yes, a wave of 12 children with measles in San Diego is a troubling thing. But, there are more than 20,000 children in San Diego with autism! 20,000 vs. 12?”
Huffington Post, April 28, 2010

“Us moms aren’t treating autism, we are treating a vaccine injury. And when you treat the vaccine injury, the autism goes away, minimizes or disappears.”
Fox News,  September 9, 2008

“Almost all kids get — injected toxins — very early in life, and our own government clearly acknowledges vaccines cause brain damage in certain vulnerable kids.”
Via Huffington Post, March 9, 2010

“What number does it have to be for everyone to start listening to what the mothers of children who have autism have been saying for years, which is … We vaccinated our baby and SOMETHING happened. SOMETHING happened. Why won’t anyone believe us?”
Excerpt from McCarthy’s “Mother Warriors” / Via Oprah.com

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:16:31 PM

DO YOU BLINDLY BELIEVE WHAT THE US GOVERNMENT SAYS?   Really?  Why would someone purchase a domain and hosting for this?

Shocked WMDs in Iraq,  Huh Lost IRS hard drives and backups.  Cry Benghazi, was a video protest, not weapons for Al qaeda.  PND Pharma advertisements, with negative side effects, up to and including death($Millions today=tomorrows lawsuit).  A few Highlights.  The known list is filling books as you read this.

Lies pour from the US govt, and big pharma, as from an upended bucket, incapable of holding an ounce of truth.  Their credibility, long ago, sacrificed for kickbacks, profits, and/or political agendas.  While the media reads us the govt. scripted lies, to keep the sheep moving in the desired directions.  It is long passed the point, that any words they utter, are assumed paid for at some level.

Whether I agree with the point, your credibility, and supposed target audience are instantly lost on the first post.  If someone goes to this much effort tricking people, to shove a GIANT F-BOMB in everyone's face?  Two of the possibilities, it's being paid for, or he's just a committed, trolling cheerleader, whipping up the like minded choir.  The writer's goal was definitely not, winning over the hearts and minds.  This seems like an odd place, and lot of effort and money just tell a certain group FU.

What does drugs or autism have to do with anything crypto? (curecoin excluded)  And why did it need the time and expense of a whole domain and website?  Couldn't the GIANT F-BOMB, have been typed in the first or second post of this, BITCOIN forum?  Is Bluefirecorp a (pharmcorp shill?) or possibly distributing malware by fooling people to click with a socially sensitive subject?  If you clicked this tricky tricksters link?  Now might be one of those good times to scan your PC, and check your Bitcorns!  I sure am.

This way off topic Bitcoin Forum, and linked website, appear to be just an elaborate troll.  Created to merely insult, and degrade, people that don't march lockstep with creator's, government issued, Big Pharma, Jack Boots. sieg heil, mein freund sieg heil

DISCLAIMER: My family will continue to have all of their vaccinations, until real evidence comes out. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: