Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hate to Russia bring to cut Ukrainian Birch trees.  (Read 961 times)
247crypto (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:44:03 PM

Fanatics goes to cut Birch trees in Ukraine, to have less connections with Russians.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:15:07 PM

Yep, Lviv city. They've always been like that.

See this blog-post of mine: http://stanislavs.org/the-wild-wild-west/

In Ivano-Frankivsk they started boycotting Russian-made goods.

Oh, well...

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:44:27 PM

While I wouldn't mind banging a Russian broad, there's just no way I'd ever be able to converse with her. Looking at those words and letters just makes my head spin. Anyways, hope they make good use of those Birch trees.
247crypto (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:46:50 PM

After Odessa massacre who cares about goods boycotting...

247crypto (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:51:38 PM

Looking at those words and letters just makes my head spin. Anyways, hope they make good use of those Birch trees.

https://translate.google.it/translate?hl=ru&sl=uk&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fuareview.com%2Flviv-berezy%2F

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 07:28:52 PM

YEY! Kill the birch trees! < Allergy sufferer
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:37:00 PM

Yep, Lviv city. They've always been like that.

See this blog-post of mine: http://stanislavs.org/the-wild-wild-west/

In Ivano-Frankivsk they started boycotting Russian-made goods.

Oh, well...

Proposed next stage:

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 07:38:09 PM

While I wouldn't mind banging a Russian broad, there's just no way I'd ever be able to converse with her. Looking at those words and letters just makes my head spin. Anyways, hope they make good use of those Birch trees.

Grin

Hey, it's not that difficult. Half of the letters are roughly the same with the same reading and order as in Latin. You can learn all 33 letters in a week. And Russian is WYSIWYG, so once you know the letters you can read - (almost) no mucking about with exceptions as in English or French, which mainly consist of exceptions. Then learn a few words and string them together - Russian is more liberal when it comes to sentence building, with the order of the words giving slightly different flavours to the sentence meaning.

You can equally well say:
I go home
Home I go
Go I home

That conclude your first lesson of Russian language Tongue

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:37:34 AM

Grin

Hey, it's not that difficult. Half of the letters are roughly the same with the same reading and order as in Latin. You can learn all 33 letters in a week. And Russian is WYSIWYG, so once you know the letters you can read - (almost) no mucking about with exceptions as in English or French, which mainly consist of exceptions. Then learn a few words and string them together - Russian is more liberal when it comes to sentence building, with the order of the words giving slightly different flavours to the sentence meaning.

I go home
Home I go
Go I home

As I told a lot of people who are scared about the fact that the world might speak chinese...
With 150 000 Europeans learning chinese every year but with 10 million chinese learning English.. which language will we talk?

What would be easier? Mister copy paste links 247crypto to start learning English or the rest of the board ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Ekaros

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:06:53 AM

Grin

I go home
Home I go
Go I home

As I told a lot of people who are scared about the fact that the world might speak chinese...
With 150 000 Europeans learning chinese every year but with 10 million chinese learning English.. which language will we talk?

What would be easier? Mister copy paste links 247crypto to start learning English or the rest of the board ?

Chinese-English or mix of Chinese and Indian-English?

12pA5nZB5AoXZaaEeoxh5bNqUGXwUUp3Uv
http://firstbits.com/1qdiz
Feel free to help poor student!
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:54:52 AM

Grin

I go home
Home I go
Go I home

The language that will rule the world will be Chindian.  Chinese-Indian.  Sooner or later, we're going to hump you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfsVCqBYbgY
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:50:00 PM

Grin

I go home
Home I go
Go I home

The language that will rule the world will be Chindian.  Chinese-Indian.  Sooner or later, we're going to hump you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfsVCqBYbgY
There are no such things as "Indian" or "Chinese" languages. Both nations speak dozens of languages.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: