Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E has taken over Cryptsy ?  (Read 735 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:35:28 PM

Ok so last week or two i noticed the odd name all of a sudden pop up on Cryptsy's chat..
Other people kept talking about saying they were there all the time these days pumping scam coins (not on BTC-E)
One of them was even made a mod on Cryptsy chat which REALLY pissed a lot of people off
and some had said they are abusing their positions with all this like making announcements to go with their
Cryptsy advertising / hyping (fake pumps) by saying stuff like Cloak will be added to BTC-E soon (not sure if it was)

I had in the past soon MoosaNYC once or twice maybe..
And i did not see him talking about any coins myself.
He's always been a ok mod i guess way back he had banned me for what i figured was a dumb trigger happy reason but not a bad guy
and that was for posting a link in chat (just the bitcoin gambling site referral link i have in my sig here)

Koolio was the one that was getting the complaints with some guy named promethues or something..
I guys those guys had been blatantly hyping up coins soo bad at Cryptsy a hell of a lot of people were getting pissed off about it
and at the same time they made koolio a mod for some unknown reason..
In case people don't know these guys are already chat mods on the BTCE exchange.

Yesterday to my surprise i seen yet ANOTHER one of them hanging out there now (i never seen at cryptsy yet)
and his name is bumface.
And this cocky prick decided to pick a fight with me about something i was not even taking about starting an argument with himself
and nagging me relentlessly about it until i got sick of it and told him for the 4th time to leave me the fuck alone and just for the love of god back the fuck off
banned.
The Cryptsy mod (Patrick i guess) who was sitting there chatting with us watched me ask the guy over and over to leave me alone
and Patrick decided after seeing this cocky fucking punk douche troll me to ban the victim.. me.
All he had to do was scroll up in the chat box and see i never said a damn word to the guy first and i was not starting anything with anyone..
i was not even discussing what he was ..some shit about wallets.. the guy was trying to tell me "how it is " like a cocky big shot.
and know what guys i guess he (koolio) is the big shot because it seems to me,
The BTC-E chat mods / staff have taken over Cryptsy and are scamming the scene pumping and dumping shit clone coins

so the question i pose to you all out there.. Do you feel this is an abuse of staff positions ? (conflict of interest ?)

And if you want respect you have to earn it staff / mods..
Pro Tip: this is done by your ACTIONS not the smelly brown drivel that leaks out of the corner of your mouths..
There is ONE single mod in all of Crypto i have respect for 90% of them all are cocky punks that need their teeth knocked down their throat i figure.
They hang around crypto abusing their position's and manipulating things for their advantage.. they are gunning for Power and now *some want money with that too.

OFF-TOPIC:
I just got back from a 5 day ban from here and i see why they banned me i guess ..i thought they *might ban me lol
I copied and pasted the same comment to like 5 NXT topics recently out of frustration with guys bumping and hyping NXT here.. pointlessly, ALL THE TIME.
So i did not create this topic here because i am mad at Bitcointalk.. and i figure i was guilty of Spam *Light (they banned me here for 5 day for Spamming)
So Bitcointalk staff i got the hint Wink
But guys are free to make 60 accounts and advertise etc here as i seen one guy admit here last week.. lol
I guess the trick is to make a thousand accounts then you can avoid all rules ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: