Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Raising funds for cloud mining auto-bidding  (Read 2659 times)
zaradoz (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:38:57 PM

Hi all,

I'm not sure this is the right place for this, if this is the wrong forum, please point me to the right place

I'm raising money for a small mining operation I am running, this is an automated script that buy and sell cloud mining contracts on CEX.io and Cryptsy. The script aim at keeping the total BTC value of the accounts while using the income from block rewards to buy more GHS.

The script constantly monitor contracts prices and attempt to balance between GHS holding and BTC holding, for example, if the GHS price going down the script will buy more GHS to get more BTC from block rewards, if the price is going down too sharply the script will sell GHS to prevent loses. All of this while attempting to keep total initial BTC value.

Currently I am running the bot at around 500GHS, and I wish to add at least 50 more, for this I am raising BTC via bitbond (I find them more secure and reliable than BTCJam or getting the loans directly)

If you wish to help - https://www.bitbond.net/issuer/bonds/1CKSVS3HRT
the interest rate is 11.15%

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:57:23 AM

your raising money for cloud mining or to make the script to do what you described Huh
pretty high interest rate.. guessing you don't have your own money or don't wish to use it ??

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:00:40 PM

your raising money for cloud mining or to make the script to do what you described Huh
pretty high interest rate.. guessing you don't have your own money or don't wish to use it ??

I am raising money to add to the current account running the script. Currently I am running with about 500GHS, and I wish to add about 50GHS.

I have about 5BTC of my own in stake on this account (currently CEX.IO), the high rate is set by bitbond, the average return of my script is around 15-16% monthly, so 11.15% annually is fine by me Smiley

dude3002

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:55:57 PM

I would love to invest my two cents into this but the link is broken. Please fix it.
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:09:22 AM

I would love to invest my two cents into this but the link is broken. Please fix it.

This bond was already funded.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: