Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy USD trading on the day the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act enactment.  (Read 606 times)
cookiemonster7 (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Cookie...Cookie.

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:33:59 PM

Seems to be a nice little correspondence. I believe something big is going to happen very shortly for everyone holding crypto currencies. We are the new wealthy elite gentlemen.

-  “Genius is fine for the ignition spark, but to get there someone has to see that the radiator doesn't leak and no tire is flat.”
boraf

Activity: 315
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:48:17 AM

Seems to be a nice little correspondence. I believe something big is going to happen very shortly for everyone holding crypto currencies. We are the new wealthy elite gentlemen.

So cryptsy have money transmitter license now?
cookiemonster7 (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Cookie...Cookie.

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:55:16 AM

Seems that way but starting july 1st this year international transfers to and from the US are going to get a lot harder, It is interesting to me that they choose to start USD trading the day that the IRS goes in big on taxing the hell out of people for having foreign accounts to not be strangled by taxes.

-  “Genius is fine for the ignition spark, but to get there someone has to see that the radiator doesn't leak and no tire is flat.”
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: