Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOT|ANN][MACD] X13|PoW+PoS Hybrid|INSANE HASHES| Limited Supply | COME & MINE |  (Read 27235 times)
Crypto_Wolf

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:10:25 PM

Why you make other threads trying to convince people to buy MACD? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675092.0

thats kinda odd?? def scared me off, was looking into investing in this

"Scared me off" The crypto world doesnt need pussies like you, gtfo
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:18:50 PM

and MACD is forked from bluechip, what a joke, i just read it :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647938.380

this coin wont go anywhere, so id be glad to'' gtfo''  

guys you should think, if a guy like Crypto_Wolf tells you do buy a coin, do you think he says that for your good? or do you think he might of bought lots at a fairly low price? Yeah thats right, hes trying to take your money this way Smiley

and Crypto_Wolf, stop making other threads spamming saying people should buy MACD, it makes you look desperate, you killed your coin and you didn't even realize.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:23:36 PM

correction: it was not you. some crimena dude that linked to your topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675092.0

Anyway guys, spread the word! This coin can well go to 10K SAT its my fair price to it

Why is it worth anything? name one thing it has over 10+ other existing coins

Are you an idiot? Lots of low life idiots like you were saying the same about CryptCoin, CloakCoin, VeriCoin, etc. Look at their returns now.

This is a free market with as many coins as we want, get used to it.

Just to remind you, coins like GlyphCoin, with no apparent value, went from 4K SAT to 30K SAT in 1 week.

If you don't like to make money, leave. Dumbass

All those coins have anon hype, this dev isn't even attempting to hype anything. Dumbass.
Crypto_Wolf

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:28:11 PM

correction: it was not you. some crimena dude that linked to your topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675092.0

Anyway guys, spread the word! This coin can well go to 10K SAT its my fair price to it

Are you an idiot? Lots of low life idiots like you were saying the same about CryptCoin, CloakCoin, VeriCoin, etc. Look at their returns now.

Just to remind you, coins like GlyphCoin, with no apparent value, went from 4K SAT to 30K SAT in 1 week.

All those coins have anon hype, this dev isn't even attempting to hype anything. Dumbass.

Tell me the anon hype of GryphCoin? By anon hype you mean promising anon and never delivering? lol

AT LEAST this dev is honest. Dumbass
Crypto_Wolf

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:29:59 PM

and MACD is forked from bluechip, what a joke, i just read it :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647938.380

this coin wont go anywhere, so id be glad to'' gtfo''  

guys you should think, if a guy like Crypto_Wolf tells you do buy a coin, do you think he says that for your good? or do you think he might of bought lots at a fairly low price? Yeah thats right, hes trying to take your money this way Smiley

and Crypto_Wolf, stop making other threads spamming saying people should buy MACD, it makes you look desperate, you killed your coin and you didn't even realize.

LOL please talk to me when you are 18.

I'm just introducing the coin to new people, because I believe its a good opportunity. You have any problem with that?

I get amazed every day with the amount of idiots in this world
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:30:49 PM

Tell me the anon hype of GryphCoin? By anon hype you mean promising anon and never delivering? lol

This dev reminds me of the AXIS dev - totally honest about not offering anything new or of value. Dumbass.
Crypto_Wolf

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:32:13 PM

This dev reminds me of the AXIS dev - totally honest about not offering anything new or of value. Dumbass.

Good, now leave.

I will send you a postal card when this coin is at 20K SAT. Dumbass
lippslonkovall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:33:24 PM

I  miss it. so pity
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:36:27 PM

Good, now leave.

I'm going to stick around for a bit and watch dumbass.
kernels10

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

ded

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:37:42 PM

as the price rises, all types of people crawl out of the cracks   Grin
Crypto_Wolf

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:43:20 PM

Good, now leave.

Then watch and stfu. Dumbass
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:03:32 PM

Good, now leave.

I'll give the coin one thing, no premine - that's fuckin rare these days. I just bought 30k of these turds, looks like I'm a dumbass too.
Crypto_Wolf

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:06:48 PM

Good, now leave.

I'll give the coin one thing, no premine - that's fuckin rare these days. I just bought 30k of these turds, looks like I'm a dumbass too.

I will buy more 250K. Wait for it, Btcs are going to the exchange. We are all a bunch of dumbasses Smiley
ph111

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:48:54 PM

Bought some for the hell of it seems cheap to me !!!!   Grin
Crypto_Wolf

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:00:09 PM

Bought some for the hell of it seems cheap to me !!!!   Grin

Yes exactly, this coin seems extremely cheap to me as well!
kernels10

ded

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:10:35 AM

over 100BTC volume  Shocked
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:33:32 AM

Is POW done?
kernels10

ded

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:46:57 AM

Is POW done?

It should be afaik.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:48:22 AM

So seriously, what's the point in buying this coin? Let me first say that I just bought 11,000 of them. I'm trying to understand the psychology of buying a coin that has very little development so far. I bought because the price right now seems cheap when there are only 5 million coins. I'm assuming that supply and demand will drive the price up some, even with very little development. Is that the reason other people are buying? I mean 100+ BTC on bittrex? That's pretty good for a coin that has no plans to implement anon any time soon, and has no plans for a multipool, and for devs who have full time jobs and can't dedicate their time to this coin.
konamist

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:03:55 AM

the logo looks more like MAD, not MACD

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: