Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:12:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOT|ANN][MACD] X13|PoW+PoS Hybrid|INSANE HASHES| Limited Supply | COME & MINE |  (Read 27238 times)
crypto-wizard (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:26:25 AM

So seriously, what's the point in buying this coin? Let me first say that I just bought 11,000 of them. I'm trying to understand the psychology of buying a coin that has very little development so far. I bought because the price right now seems cheap when there are only 5 million coins. I'm assuming that supply and demand will drive the price up some, even with very little development. Is that the reason other people are buying? I mean 100+ BTC on bittrex? That's pretty good for a coin that has no plans to implement anon any time soon, and has no plans for a multipool, and for devs who have full time jobs and can't dedicate their time to this coin.

Hmm, I think the average traders really enjoy a zero premined and no instamined coin to play with.... I hope you do too Smiley
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:36:42 AM

So seriously, what's the point in buying this coin? Let me first say that I just bought 11,000 of them. I'm trying to understand the psychology of buying a coin that has very little development so far. I bought because the price right now seems cheap when there are only 5 million coins. I'm assuming that supply and demand will drive the price up some, even with very little development. Is that the reason other people are buying? I mean 100+ BTC on bittrex? That's pretty good for a coin that has no plans to implement anon any time soon, and has no plans for a multipool, and for devs who have full time jobs and can't dedicate their time to this coin.

Hmm, I think the average traders really enjoy a zero premined and no instamined coin to play with.... I hope you do too Smiley

POW is over right Smiley? And i was reading..what is Exchange API from wallet and why not make a custom anon?
candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:37:33 AM

Oh young grasshopper you already know the answer you seek. Just ask oneself "why did I just buy 11,000 virtual coins, having no innovation whatsoever"? You will soon understand, we are merely a cog in the complex gear system of a profit making machine. Don;t focus on why, Crypto is the least rational thing in existence (next to love, of course), focus on predicting the next move. Asking why will drive you crazy, in a world full of shitcoins,
Funny though, usually with this much volume, the thread would be more active with hype shills. Charts tell all.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
crypto-wizard (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:44:19 AM

Oh young grasshopper you already know the answer you seek. Just ask oneself "why did I just buy 11,000 virtual coins, having no innovation whatsoever"? You will soon understand, we are merely a cog in the complex gear system of a profit making machine. Don;t focus on why, Crypto is the least rational thing in existence (next to love, of course), focus on predicting the next move. Asking why will drive you crazy, in a world full of shitcoins,
Funny though, usually with this much volume, the thread would be more active with hype shills. Charts tell all.

It is the "Game of Coins" Smiley
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:47:47 AM

Ya I've given up trying to understand crypto! Lol just hoping that the devs are legit and there are at least some plans for this coin. I mean there have to be right? With no premine and no instamine, pretty sure the devs aren't trying to get rich overnight. Cheesy
emailtooaj

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 02:50:59 AM

Hey everyone!

any feed back for these logos? (good or bad welcomed!) Trying to help out the community  Grin

crypto-wizard (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:03:28 AM

First one I see that actually understood what the meaning behind MACD is Smiley
lol @ MacDonaldscoin a few pages back  Kiss
Richard213

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:07:58 AM

^ ^ ^ above
haha , i know what you mean  Tongue

well, i thought that when i see this coin is MCD  Grin
keep looking  Smiley
bluepixie

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:30:01 AM

I just had to do it.  McDonalds  coin thats funny as hell. lol

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:36:39 AM

The devs need to sell us this coin. Potential investors I mean. There are a whole lot of other coins that are much more established that people could be going to. Devs, any plans of sharing what plans you have for the future of this coin?
crypto-wizard (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:43:47 AM

The devs need to sell us this coin. Potential investors I mean. There are a whole lot of other coins that are much more established that people could be going to. Devs, any plans of sharing what plans you have for the future of this coin?

I´m actually working on Anonymity, have a wallet-announcement tomorrow I think will be ready...

I am also working on  WALLET-API to get a live-ticker and to use some other functions on Bittrex directly from wallet, like auto-trading/bot-trading & profit-calculation, and to see bittrex-balance in the wallet itself, should also not take too long, just a time-consuming PITA to implement it in QT, but we´ll get there.

edit: Example of Bittrex Profit calculation: http://sandbox.boxofshoes.com/bittrex

sp00lin9

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:28:01 AM

I´m actually working on Anonymity, have a wallet-announcement tomorrow I think will be ready...

I am also working on  WALLET-API to get a live-ticker and to use some other functions on Bittrex directly from wallet, like auto-trading/bot-trading & profit-calculation, and to see bittrex-balance in the wallet itself, should also not take too long, just a time-consuming PITA to implement it in QT, but we´ll get there.

edit: Example of Bittrex Profit calculation: http://sandbox.boxofshoes.com/bittrex

Awesome! Any ETA?
khuram8494

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:29:08 AM

I would mine this if you had a windows wallet.
me also thinking about window wallet if they give to me i will also mine it its look to be good with window wallet Cheesy
majningmaster

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:54:22 AM

Hey guys,
Can someone help me... Since yesterday i mine MACD on suchpool, and i see my powerHash (approx 20MH) on Dashboard, but till now i dont see any coins generated.
Confirmed = 0
Unconfirmed = 0

Can someone help me ? and tell me whats going on ?
Thanks

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
Crypto_Wolf

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

This coin is ultra cheap! BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY
Crypto_Wolf

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:54:31 AM

We need this coin on coinmarketcap.com
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:56:28 AM

the logo looks more like MAD, not MACD

Logo is butt ugly, needs a reboot.

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
Crypto_Wolf

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:00:09 AM

Yea it needs definitely a new logo.

Guys, give suggestions!
emailtooaj

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 11:28:31 AM

Yea it needs definitely a new logo.

Guys, give suggestions!
Hey everyone!

any feed back for these logos? (good or bad welcomed!) Trying to help out the community  Grin

Again, any suggestions or feedback and I'll help out with what I can.
Any bounty or donations for logo designs?  Grin
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:41:31 AM

I think the logo should be made in the form of a coin. Maybe use soft green and red colours and an M with an arrow as a tail pointing upward at the end of the M (like a devilish M).

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: