Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:19:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HOT|ANN][MACD] X13|PoW+PoS Hybrid|INSANE HASHES| Limited Supply | COME & MINE |  (Read 27238 times)
Abrupto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:21:26 PM

Bluechip dev bailed too. Pretty sure it's the same dev for all these coins giving bs excuses and promises. I highly doubt there was any emergency and the bluechip dev made accusations that macd dev was on bluechip team, forked bluechip, and stole bluechip btc talk login info. Just check out their thread. SCAMMMMMM.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:26:22 PM

I feel as though dev has left us for good, but that's just me =(

Ya not sure what's going on.  VVV and SING are having the same issues.  Same dev perhaps?

add spcc coin + nebcoin to list
sp00lin9

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:59:34 PM

Has anyone tried hitting him up on twitter?
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:52:42 PM

Ya not sure what's going on.  VVV and SING are having the same issues.  Same dev perhaps?

Not to mention Kore and SC. It's a sad state. I wonder if the big players like VRC, DRK, XC, etc. are pulling ahead as serious contenders to bitcoin and any new coin coming out are just pump and dump scams, or worse yet, are coins where dev just disappears after making a little money. Sorry, but even if this dev comes back, the coin's dead because no one's going to invest in a coin where dev disappears for a week with zero updates. Keep in mind that in the beginning, he said there were 3 devs that all had full time jobs. So, where are the other 2? Pretty clear to me they didn't exist, and dev lied from the beginning. Oh well. Time for someone else to take over this coin I think. Kore has a new dev who seems to actually be doing stuff. Getting a new dev isn't impossible.
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:34:34 PM

Ya not sure what's going on.  VVV and SING are having the same issues.  Same dev perhaps?

Not to mention Kore and SC. It's a sad state. I wonder if the big players like VRC, DRK, XC, etc. are pulling ahead as serious contenders to bitcoin and any new coin coming out are just pump and dump scams, or worse yet, are coins where dev just disappears after making a little money. Sorry, but even if this dev comes back, the coin's dead because no one's going to invest in a coin where dev disappears for a week with zero updates. Keep in mind that in the beginning, he said there were 3 devs that all had full time jobs. So, where are the other 2? Pretty clear to me they didn't exist, and dev lied from the beginning. Oh well. Time for someone else to take over this coin I think. Kore has a new dev who seems to actually be doing stuff. Getting a new dev isn't impossible.

Too bad I'm not a developer. I'd pick up all dropped coins with potential. He could have made much more money. He dumped what? Max 1mill macdcoins for 500-1500 ea?

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
Crypto_Wolf

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:48:15 PM

So how to take over this coin? Should we make a relunch?

I will pay 1 BTC to a dev that shows up and wants to take over this coin with me.

Anyone here with me?
sp00lin9

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:52:53 PM

I will pay 1 BTC to a dev that shows up and wants to take over this coin with me.

Anyone here with me?

I want to help, but I'm not a dev /:
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:53:18 PM

Anyone here with me?

what does the dev need to do
any problem with the coin ?

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
sp00lin9

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:43:56 PM

Anyone here with me?

Read ^
Crypto_Wolf

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:17:56 PM

Anyone here with me?

Well not having a dev doesnt seem to help, just look at the price Wink

We need someone active and with ideas
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:34:12 PM

Anyone here with me?

I'm helping looking for a dev..............

a dev is interested in taking the coin but He need to know

what do you expect from the new dev?

How's his relationship with his family? Lol.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
sp00lin9

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:55:46 PM

Anyone here with me?

To fix this coin & treat it like his first born son!

Anyone here with me?

How's his relationship with his family? Lol.

LOLL
komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:21:22 PM

The coin doesn't need fixing, it needs new features and support. Anon would be nice, any feature would be nice:D At this point we just need support from someone(or a foundation). We need someone to fix problems if they occur, someone who is reliable and preferably credible in the community. If we could have someone inspire and give hopes to people, the coin will live and evolve.
sp00lin9

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:28:44 PM

Anyone here with me?

I WILL ADD A 1 HIGH FIVE BOUNTY TO THIS!

The coin doesn't need fixing, it needs new features and support. Anon would be nice, any feature would be nice:D At this point we just need support from someone(or a foundation). We need someone to fix problems if they occur, someone who is reliable and preferably credible in the community. If we could have someone inspire and give hopes to people, the coin will live and evolve.

A hefty amount of people want this coin to be taken over & reborn. We have a strong community WITHOUT the dev, that says alot!

WE CAN DO IT!  Smiley
komrobert

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:42:10 PM

Anyone here with me?

A hefty amount of people want this coin to be taken over & reborn. We have a strong community WITHOUT the dev, that says alot!

WE CAN DO IT!  Smiley
Then we have to try and do it, but don't rush it yet because dev may return however weird that would be:D
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:57:04 AM

Well, another dev bites the dust.  FLT dev is done.  Posted it online that he's sick of, you know, creating a coin where he actually has to, god forbid, work on it.  Who cares.  His coin sucked anyway.
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:10:22 AM

Unfortunately, I think this says it all:

http://altcoinherald.com/people-still-act-surprised-coin-dev-disappears/
sp00lin9

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:36:23 AM

Anyone here with me?

WE CAN DO IT!  Smiley
Then we have to try and do it, but don't rush it yet because dev may return however weird that would be:D

LOL it wont be weird, he put us under these impressions!

"Hypothetically" Who here can do what?
kaliostro

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:29:32 PM

So guys, since dev is gone I will take over this coin.

Steps to accomplish:

1. Create a new thread. DONE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683253

2. Create a new Github.com account with the source code.

3. Create a website

4. Put this coin on Coinmarketcap.com

5. Implement TOR technology

6. Work an Anon spec

As mentioned, the new thread is ready and we can all move there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683253

LETS TURN THIS COIN INTO GOLD!

THE SHOW GOES ON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddtfoiaWGqs#t=27
Wery good!
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:48:45 PM

@Sp00lin9
                    HI, I sent you a msg, thanks for reply asap!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀