Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRC]RhinoCoin - A Decentralized Record Label - SKYHOOK - NEW WEBSITE  (Read 34790 times)
robinf

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:00:51 AM

I like music!!! I'm in...

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
robinf

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:43:06 AM

Questions.

(i) Can you present the ownership details of the company?
(ii) Are you the owner of the company?
(iii) Will the dividends be based on gross or net earnings?
(iv) Will the earnings (as well as operational costs) be vetted by an independent auditor each payment cycle?
(v) Are you able to furnish annual (even quarterly) financial information for the last year or more, along with balance sheets, income statements and cash flows (all notarized)?
(vi) Will IPO holders have a say in operational matters (capex, hiring, wages, costs, etc.)?
(vii) Will you prepare legal documents that prevents you from disposing/selling the business after the IPO?

This is a very novel concept - one that I am prepared to participate.
However, the I think it is only fair that you lay your cards out on the table.
After all, it is not difficult to take photographs of some random studio.

so about 2000BTC will be raised through ipo?Huh

Disount IPO remember... I'm not sure but 2000btc is quite low in my eyes great for early investors!

The more I read it I have no doubt the IPO will sell out first week
For $1.1 million (2,000BTC), you can set up a brand new, state of the art recording studio. It is a fair comment, I believe.

I also have these questions, we need to know more information.

RhinoCoin (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:08:41 AM

Questions.

(iv) Will the earnings (as well as operational costs) be vetted by an independent auditor each payment cycle?
(v) Are you able to furnish annual (even quarterly) financial information for the last year or more, along with balance sheets, income statements and cash flows (all notarized)?
(vi) Will IPO holders have a say in operational matters (capex, hiring, wages, costs, etc.)?
(vii) Will you prepare legal documents that prevents you from disposing/selling the business after the IPO?

1- The RhinoCoin Label & Studio will be owned by the community of RhinoCoin holders.

2- On august 1st 2014 all assets and ownership will be transferred to a Trust Company "The RhinoCoin Trust" the beneficiaries of which will be the holders of RhinoCoin and/or associated RhinoCoin addresses.  Any additional details would have to be answered by our lawyer

3- As detailed in the outline the dividends will be the Gross earnings for a period of one year.

4- Yes that is completely possible and probably a good idea but will incur some additional business costs unless some creative solutions are presented.  The RhinoCoin website and twitter feed @RhinoCoinXRC will keep the community up to date with current studio clients and projects.

5- The studio is in a 2,500 Sq.Ft space located completely renovated and sound proofed, with multiple recording spaces, isolation booths and mixing spaces tailored for a wide range of applications.  The equipment list is extensive and state of the art, the studio has been in operation for ten years and has varied client list.  I cannot disclose financial history but I can say that the business and assets are owned outright and does not have any outstanding debts or loans and all assets, rights and ownership will be transferred to The RhinoCoin Trust

6-  As detailed in the outline yes, RhinoCoin holders will have say in the business operation, the signing of artists, label/studio management and promotions and any other aspects that the community feels important.  We felt to simplify matters all operational costs will be covered for a period of 1 year.  This will permit the community to grow and prosper without any financial obligations or concerns

7-  As I have mentioned the RhinoCoin Trust will be created and all associated documentation will be available to the community.

As you mentioned this is a novel concept :-) and we embrace all new suggestions and feedback.  We have been in the music business our entire lives and have also come to appreciate the amazing possibilities with crypto currencies and decentralized organizations.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:28:39 AM

I'm assuming there is going to be an escrow?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
coins4meh

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:25:53 AM

Is this forum being translated?

▮▮█ # metahash Your Gate to Decentralized Internet # metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain #MetaApps #MetaGate #MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬█▮▮
CryptoCamel

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

uads.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 10:29:05 AM

looks interesting...although if I were to buy a company or shares in a company, financial history (turnover, overheads etc) is essential information and quite normal for it to be provided.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584664.0 Ultimate Altcoin daytraders spreadsheet

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UADS.IO      █  Ultimate Altcoin Daytraders Spreadsheet - Increase Profits -  Journal Trades - Analytics - See your portfolio grow   █      UADS.IO
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
maccaspacca

Activity: 278
Merit: 258

Twitter: @maccaspacca1

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:37:53 AM

Nice concept

Will be keeping an eye on this one.

Maybe a couple of endorsements from respected cryptocurrency community members and a check of your code by an independent crypto dev would also help.

Would be even more interesting for IPO to be hosted by a respected exchange e.g. Poloniex - which has good IPO guidelines

Philly

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:13:29 AM

looks interesting...although if I were to buy a company or shares in a company, financial history (turnover, overheads etc) is essential information and quite normal for it to be provided.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=584664.0 Ultimate Altcoin daytraders spreadsheet

This. No transparency.
maccaspacca

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:25:54 AM

A few of questions...

Do you own the building that you are in?
Does the company have any significant debts / leases?
Do you own all the assets you mention in the pre-ann?

Smiley

smallbear

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:41:28 AM

IPO started?  Huh
RhinoCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:10:52 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 12:23:16 PM by RhinoCoin

A few of questions...

Smiley

We currently have a yearly renewable lease which has been in effect since 2004.

The Recording studio and/or Label does not have any debts or liabilities

All the assets mentioned in the pre-ann are owned outright. There are no loans or leans on any of the equipment or assets.

The assets listed in the pre-announcement are just a partial equipment list, listing most of the gear and instruments.  A fully detailed asset list will be available in the future.
maccaspacca

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:52:21 PM

A few of questions...

Smiley

We currently have a yearly renewable lease which has been in effect since 2004.

The Recording studio and/or Label does not have any debts or liabilities

All the assets mentioned in the pre-ann are owned outright. There are no loans or leans on any of the equipment or assets.

The assets listed in the pre-announcement are just a partial equipment list, listing most of the gear and instruments.  A fully detailed asset list will be available in the future.

Looking better, look forward to following this up to the IPO launch Smiley

Bitarama

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 05:12:39 PM

Seems like a cool idea!

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:21:24 PM

Questions.

1- The RhinoCoin Label & Studio will be owned by the community of RhinoCoin holders.

2- On august 1st 2014 all assets and ownership will be transferred to a Trust Company "The RhinoCoin Trust" the beneficiaries of which will be the holders of RhinoCoin and/or associated RhinoCoin addresses.  Any additional details would have to be answered by our lawyer

3- As detailed in the outline the dividends will be the Gross earnings for a period of one year.

4- Yes that is completely possible and probably a good idea but will incur some additional business costs unless some creative solutions are presented.  The RhinoCoin website and twitter feed @RhinoCoinXRC will keep the community up to date with current studio clients and projects.

5- The studio is in a 2,500 Sq.Ft space located completely renovated and sound proofed, with multiple recording spaces, isolation booths and mixing spaces tailored for a wide range of applications.  The equipment list is extensive and state of the art, the studio has been in operation for ten years and has varied client list.  I cannot disclose financial history but I can say that the business and assets are owned outright and does not have any outstanding debts or loans and all assets, rights and ownership will be transferred to The RhinoCoin Trust

6-  As detailed in the outline yes, RhinoCoin holders will have say in the business operation, the signing of artists, label/studio management and promotions and any other aspects that the community feels important.  We felt to simplify matters all operational costs will be covered for a period of 1 year.  This will permit the community to grow and prosper without any financial obligations or concerns

7-  As I have mentioned the RhinoCoin Trust will be created and all associated documentation will be available to the community.

As you mentioned this is a novel concept :-) and we embrace all new suggestions and feedback.  We have been in the music business our entire lives and have also come to appreciate the amazing possibilities with crypto currencies and decentralized organizations.

Awesome Thank you,

This should be fun Smiley

cryptobanks

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:50:40 PM

Why not launch this on NXT Asset Exchange?  It would require 10x less work and still accomplish the same goal.
zhanlang13

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:16:35 PM

oh,Im out..
RhinoCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:30:39 PM

Is this forum being translated?

As of current the post is only in English, what do you suggest ?
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:45:14 PM

oh,Im out..

There are 31 coins worth more and this coin is actually backed by something... I don't see the problem here I love it

Cryptofunkster

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:30:58 AM

Amazing idea!  Finally, something new in the Music Industry!
Nutzfleisch

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:52:31 AM

I´m in if you offer escrow service  Wink or kind like that
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: