Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRC]RhinoCoin - A Decentralized Record Label - SKYHOOK - NEW WEBSITE  (Read 34793 times)
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 01:09:04 PM

http://www.redrhinorecording.com/studios.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iceplayer

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:20:47 PM

Looking forward to the potential in Rhinocoin - awsome concept & solid group of guys
CHMinePeerz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:06:10 PM

hey,

i wish to buy some Rhino but i'm a linux user...........

no source code?

RhinoCoin (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:05:54 AM

hey,

i wish to buy some Rhino but i'm a linux user...........

no source code?

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, the source code is available here:

https://github.com/RhinoCoinXRC/RhinoCoin
daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:13:08 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 02:39:59 AM by daemonfox

One hundred percent of the profits of the Rhino Recording Studio and Record Label will be paid in equal portion to all respective RhinoCoin holders.

Is this ALL XRC holders, even those who buy coins later from an exchange, or only those who IPO purchased by providing their unique address to the site to procure their IPO XRC?

Maybe I am missing something here, but there seems to be a slight flaw in your model... follow the life of an XRC...

All 20M XRC are premined and owned and up for IPO... so where does an exchange get any XRC... it has to come from you or those of us that purchased the IPO... but the moment we move it to an exchange, we forfeit any IPO dividends because we do not control the exchange wallets. Also, how is it you plan to be able to purchase XRC with the converted pool minings... that means someone has to sell their IPO coins, losing their payout... where else can these coins come from really??? If you own them all except for what is IPOd, and owning that amount is what gives us the right to have dividends paid... how do you expect them to be exchanged? It sounds to me like payments need to come in the form of BTC flat out... not in XRC... in order for their to be XRC on the exchange for you to buy, IPO owners have to sell out and lose their dividends.

If your answer is that you plan to convert them internally and pay using what XRC did not get sold in the IPO, then you are really just telling us you have the right to exchange them at whatever rate you deem fair, which is likely not going to fly with many people.

To be continued... still working through all my thoughts on this...

So I also see there are more than 20M coins now... that leads me to believe the first question above should be ONLY IPO purchasers through your site are entitles to dividends... and POS coins can be sold on the excahnges but ARE NOT valid for dividends? How is it you plan to perform validation if you did not include a Coin Control type interface for us to make sure we do not touch our IPO coins? We have no control over what inputs the client chooses to use if we wanted to sell our stake coins by sending them to the exchange... which means we run the risk of having the IPO address used and messing with the amount of IPO coins we show on the blockchain for our original address...

more continuation in time...

I am also unable to find the POS specs in this thread... can you post those or point them out?

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
RhinoCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:55:51 AM

One hundred percent of the profits of the Rhino Recording Studio and Record Label will be paid in equal portion to all respective RhinoCoin holders.

Is this ALL XRC holders, even those who buy coins later from an exchange, or only those who IPO purchased by providing their unique address to the site to procure their IPO XRC?

Maybe I am missing something here, but there seems to be a slight flaw in your model... follow the life of an XRC...

All 20M XRC are premined and owned and up for IPO... so where does an exchange get any XRC... it has to come from you or those of us that purchased the IPO... but the moment we move it to an exchange, we forfeit any IPO dividends because we do not control the exchange wallets. Also, how is it you plan to be able to purchase XRC with the converted pool minings... that means someone has to sell their IPO coins, losing their payout... where else can these coins come from really??? If you own them all except for what is IPOd, and owning that amount is what gives us the right to have dividends paid... how do you expect them to be exchanged? It sounds to me like payments need to come in the form of BTC flat out... not in XRC... in order for their to be XRC on the exchange for you to buy, IPO owners have to sell out and lose their dividends.

If your answer is that you plan to convert them internally and pay using what XRC did not get sold in the IPO, then you are really just telling us you have the right to exchange them at whatever rate you deem fair, which is likely not going to fly with many people.

To be continued... still working through all my thoughts on this...

So I also see there are more than 20M coins now... that leads me to believe the first question above should be ONLY IPO purchasers through your site are entitles to dividends... and POS coins can be sold on the excahnges but ARE NOT valid for dividends? How is it you plan to perform validation if you did not include a Coin Control type interface for us to make sure we do not touch our IPO coins? We have no control over what inputs the client chooses to use if we wanted to sell our stake coins by sending them to the exchange... which means we run the risk of having the IPO address used and messing with the amount of IPO coins we show on the blockchain for our original address...

more continuation in time...

I am also unable to find the POS specs in this thread... can you post those or point them out?

The coins to be paid in the dividend will be bought on an exchange.  I'm sure some of the IPO holders will be willing to sell a fraction of their coins, obviously at a higher price.  I have yet to find one altcoin on an exchange with zero sellers.  So basically the revenues from the real world business and the mining pool will be used to purchase XRC, rewarding investors and increasing the value of XRC.  Similar to the way the blackcoinpool or any multipool pays their miners.

The dividend will be paid out to all XRC holders who submit their "holding" address on our website post IPO. This will  help eliminate dividend payouts to unique transaction addresses, gambling sites, or any other "non-voting" community members if you will.

Yes, moving the coins to an exchange would eliminate the dividend on those coins, equivalent to moving any POS coins to any exchange losing their staking benefits.  There is a 1% annual stake on XRC
mazuma

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:17:18 AM

Before you talk about "dividends", can we see proof of what your company is worth. Any financial statements? projection statements? all the mumbo jumbo that lets potential investors know why exactly would they want to buy a share in this studio. Afterall what your saying is that these coins represent a share of your studio. Aside from the the fixed assets, where are your revenue streams. Dont tell me you have a few people coming in an out of your studio entitles you to state that this venture has alot of potential. On what basis did you determine the value of the IPO? Serious questions. Dont mean to ruin the party. good luck either way, i have no problem with you making money if people want to send btc your way.
impulsecorp

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 03:21:14 AM

I don't know how dividends work with most other altcoins but if I buy it on an exchange it seems crazy that I would have to manually register the coin to get the dividend. I have no problem with giving my info but in would have no idea how to go about doing that and would never even know I had to do that if I had not read it here.
RhinoCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:30:07 AM

Before you talk about "dividends", can we see proof of what your company is worth. Any financial statements? projection statements? all the mumbo jumbo that lets potential investors know why exactly would they want to buy a share in this studio. Afterall what your saying is that these coins represent a share of your studio. Aside from the the fixed assets, where are your revenue streams. Dont tell me you have a few people coming in an out of your studio entitles you to state that this venture has alot of potential. On what basis did you determine the value of the IPO? Serious questions. Dont mean to ruin the party. good luck either way, i have no problem with you making money if people want to send btc your way.

The IPO was priced based on start-up and operational costs, the value and replacement cost of the assets as well as current and potential revenue streams.

We have a business plan coming that will hopefully answer all of your questions.

The Party has just begun Grin RhinoCoin XRC is a crypto-currency with real world assets, multiple revenue streams, paying equal share dividends to its supporters, backed by a dedicated and experienced development team. I do not know what more you can ask for in crypto at this moment.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:35:50 AM

LMAO
You really think that all the investors are idiots, right? Investing in a coin developed by a newbie? And almost 2000 btc?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
RhinoCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:39:33 AM

I don't know how dividends work with most other altcoins but if I buy it on an exchange it seems crazy that I would have to manually register the coin to get the dividend. I have no problem with giving my info but in would have no idea how to go about doing that and would never even know I had to do that if I had not read it here.

It will be a simple process to receive your dividend.  You will go to rhinocoin.org/dividend when the IPO is complete and submit your RhinoCoin address as you do on the IPO homepage.  Your dividends will automatically be paid out to that RhinoCoin address based on it's balance.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:44:25 AM

It will be a simple process to receive your dividend.  You will go to rhinocoin.org/dividend when the IPO is complete and submit your RhinoCoin address as you do on the IPO homepage.  Your dividends will automatically be paid out to that RhinoCoin address based on it's balance.

LMAO
You really think that all the investors are idiots, right? Investing in a coin developed by a newbie? And almost 2000 btc?

I've seen a lot of shit coins come thru and people have no problem investing in them based on the what if's and maybes... This coin is only Top 30 on coinmarketcap with IPO... ACTUAL company making ACTUAL money in real life... No doubt this will be Top 10 in no time... If you don't believe in the coin whatever but this is the coolest idea in crypto!   It's not like we have 2 build a record label from the ground up these guys have been running for years!

Also I bought mine IPO is working fine very easy process thanks!

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:37:06 AM

It will depend on a recording studio making money and that the company is still around in a year. It's pretty hard making a profit in the music industry as you know with free downloads all over the place etc. At the moment they value their company at $1.266.000,- (today's BTC rate) which is too high for a start-up. They are stating that they will pay 1% dividend on that amount which is $12.660,- per year so $1055,- per month. With overhead such as rent, salaries etc. they will have to turn over a decent sum every month to make it run.

What exactly will this money be spent on? Do they own the equipment?

How are new XRCs created again? and at what rate?

This still seems like a scam

Soooooooon...............
RhinoCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:11:17 AM

It will depend on a recording studio making money and that the company is still around in a year. It's pretty hard making a profit in the music industry as you know with free downloads all over the place etc. At the moment they value their company at $1.266.000,- (today's BTC rate) which is too high for a start-up. They are stating that they will pay 1% dividend on that amount which is $12.660,- per year so $1055,- per month. With overhead such as rent, salaries etc. they will have to turn over a decent sum every month to make it run.

What exactly will this money be spent on? Do they own the equipment?

How are new XRCs created again? and at what rate?

This still seems like a scam

You have not read the entire post and/or have miss understood many points.  All the questions have already been answered or addressed in previous posts.  The studio has been operating for over ten years in the music business.  Since all expenses will be covered as mentioned in the outline (for a period of 1year) I find it near impossible that the business would not be around in one year.

The dividend is NOT 1%.  The divided will be paid out of the Studio & Labels revenue.  There are also additional revenue streams mentioned.

Yes all the assets and equipment are owned.  RhinoCoin is POS there will not be any additional XRC's created aside from the 1% annual POS staking, and this is still not a scam.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:51:24 PM

wow,interesting idea.

Sadly it can't work without FTC approval, unless that is some method can be found to exclude all US investors.  That's the problem with combining a business/crypto/shares etc. into one.  It is no longer just a cryptocurrency and the regulators get involved.  Unfortunately the people behind this don't seem to understand that.  So whilst this is a good idea it is likely to collapse at some point.  I'm sure people will come on and now say that it is FUD but that doesn't change the facts.

I would therefore be best to get a US lawyer who deals in such things to just look over the proposals first.  If they OK it then no problems and a good idea.
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:54:57 PM

At least they got a few Bitcoins before it crashed

Soooooooon...............
RhinoCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:49:58 PM

wow,interesting idea.

Sadly it can't work without FTC approval, unless that is some method can be found to exclude all US investors.  That's the problem with combining a business/crypto/shares etc. into one.  It is no longer just a cryptocurrency and the regulators get involved.  Unfortunately the people behind this don't seem to understand that.  So whilst this is a good idea it is likely to collapse at some point.  I'm sure people will come on and now say that it is FUD but that doesn't change the facts.

I would therefore be best to get a US lawyer who deals in such things to just look over the proposals first.  If they OK it then no problems and a good idea.

The FTC is NOT a regulatory body in Canada.  As of this writing, the Unites States of America does not rule the entire world.  Although it may be looking pretty good for them right now, in Canada, we are still free to engage in activities not banned by our country of residence.  The proposal has been reviewed by Canadian legal council and is in compliance with regards to current Canadian law. 

What you are saying is to ignore Canadian Law, and getting advise from a US Lawyer on operations in a Foreign Land, which is preposterous.

RhinoCoin XRC is using a means of cryptographic exchange to track, manage and compensate the parties responsible for the decision making and running of operations of the RhinoCoin XRC Record Label.  Open your mind to a new world of Crypto Currencies backed by more than a network of computers, but real tangible goods and the ability to change/shake an industry.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:50:11 PM

Yes. I tried to explain it to you but you don't understand.  It doesn't matter what you think.  UK companies have had to pay fines to the FTC for doing less than what you are doing and the UK is not part of the USA either (ask Moolah.io).  These are also companies that did not do any business directly in the US.  Don't give me crap that Canada is some kind of free country.  It is even weaker than the UK and get's fucked up the rear end by the Americans even more.  I've explained the situation.  This cannot work.  Screw you guys.  I'm going home:)
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:15:31 AM

I don't need to read this whole thread, this is an obvious scam from reading the ann post.
Look, if someone asks for money up front for something he promises to provide for the long term future it is a scam. Nobody works for free, even if you pay him a bunch of money up front.
The fact the "dev" won't do escrow for his ipo = biggest red flag you can get.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:24:46 AM

I don't need to read this whole thread, this is an obvious scam from reading the ann post.
Look, if someone asks for money up front for something he promises to provide for the long term future it is a scam. Nobody works for free, even if you pay him a bunch of money up front.

Even if it's not a scam:  The fact that they refuse to do even basic research before setting up a business (such as paying a little bit of money to consult with a lawyer first) is a massive red flag and shows complete incompetence.  It takes more to set up a business than just having an idea.  Also no matter how you try to squirm away and pretend otherwise, attaching a cryptocurrency to a business does not make the business go away, by somehow hiding it under a cryptocurrency umbrella.  You still have to follow the rules any other business would have to.  If you are giving dividends for what are in effect shares in your company and some of those could be bought or earned by US citizens you must be registered with and abide by all US laws in regard to that.  FACT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: