Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:05:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRC]RhinoCoin - A Decentralized Record Label - SKYHOOK - NEW WEBSITE  (Read 34793 times)
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:27:47 AM

Well, if it's a scam to make btc off a huge ipo, why the fuck would they care about details like legalities?
RhinoCoin (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:18:19 AM

I don't need to read this whole thread, this is an obvious scam from reading the ann post.
Look, if someone asks for money up front for something he promises to provide for the long term future it is a scam. Nobody works for free, even if you pay him a bunch of money up front.
The fact the "dev" won't do escrow for his ipo = biggest red flag you can get.

I'm not surprised with your scepticism with new coins coming out every day claiming to be the next big thing.  I would actually appreciate it if you read the entire post  Roll Eyes, so that before you comment and bash people that are trying to change the crypto space into a more productive, legitimate and professional enterprise. 

This is not an anonymous post, if you read you will find the information you are look for.  I am not new to the crypto world, I have witnessed and experienced the many pump n dumps and scams like the rest of you.  Personally, I am tired of it.   I am not Wolong, this is not PandaCoin, AsiaCoin, WhiteCoin or any other ScamCoin where the Dev's abandon ship.   I am a true believer in crypto and how it can change the world by decentralized autonomous organizations.

We have taken on this venture because we can now integrate the best of both worlds, crypto currencies and music.  If you plan to participate in the RhinoCoin community we would appreciate any constructive comments, otherwise you can go back to trading your AirCoins chasing the deam.

Regards,
Richard
impulsecorp

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 01:25:53 AM

Almost every criticism here applies to all cryptostocks, and there are hundreds of such hybrid altcoins. So, RhinoCoin may or may not be a scam, but you can't fault it for the issues all cryptostocks have. Any cryptostock has a lot of risk, and may have legal issues in the US, and does not have SEC approved type financial records, and the vast majority don't have projected financials or all the other things that normal stocks and investments have. That is just the nature of the game.  
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:33:15 AM

I got some now, maybe I'm the sucker, we'll see

Soooooooon...............
RhinoCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:40:50 AM

Almost every criticism here applies to all cryptostocks, and there are hundreds of such hybrid altcoins. So, RhinoCoin may or may not be a scam, but you can't fault it for the issues all cryptostocks have. Any cryptostock has a lot of risk, and may have legal issues in the US, and does not have SEC approved type financial records, and the vast majority don't have projected financials or all the other things that normal stocks and investments have. That is just the nature of the game.  

You are absolutely correct.  As in pretty much every crypto currency there is considerable risk, BitCoin included.  In the case of RhinoCoin there are associated risks shared by, investors, development team and studio employees.  However with more risk comes more reward  Smiley   We have taken a serious look at the legal implications and requirements, and by the creation of a Trust all assets, property, royalties and licences will be protected under Canadian Trust Laws.

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/trsts/typs-eng.html#specified

RhinoCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:46:52 AM

I got some now, maybe I'm the sucker, we'll see

Thank you for your confidence and support, we are very excited about bringing the crypto revolution to the music indusrty
impulsecorp

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 01:53:37 AM

No, I mean RhinoCoin is similar to all the other cryptostocks, such as those at https://cryptostocks.com/securities . That is not the same as all the cryptocurrencies. A Cryptostock and a cryptocurrency are not the same thing. A cryptostock many times goes hand in hand with a cryptocurrency for that stock, but most cryptocurrencies are not cryptostocks. Bitcoin is not a cryptostock. A cryptostock is a company like Rhino, that is basically selling its "shares" (not ownership shares, but profit shares) by creating a new altcoin (in this case, RhinoCoin) for it. Or, a cryptostock may sell shares using an existing cryptocurrency, but then it is really just an unregistered stock bypassing securities laws by dealing only in cryptocurrency. Rhino is not that kind of cryptostock, although any cryptostock is on shaky legal ground in the USA.
impulsecorp

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:01:36 AM

Many people here are asking for all sorts of things that are common for altcoin IPOs, but not cryptostock IPOs, and with either one 95% of the companies don't give any more info than Rhino did. That does not make it right, and most of the questions posted are valid (like asking for financials, projection, owner/partner  info, etc.), but hundreds of other altcoins have raised lots of money giving much less info based on much shakier business plans.
Keep in mind, I know nothing more about Rhino that what they posted here, so I can't vouch for them.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:12:10 AM

I noticed that some people said so many shitcoins raised much more money. Please make an example. Please tell me which shitcoin raised more than 2000 btc?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:20:37 AM

As of today they have only sold 370488 XRC and made a tiny profit.

Soooooooon...............
Kinser

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:43:56 AM

As of today they have only sold 370488 XRC and made a tiny profit.

Ive been watching that number on the homepage not update for awhile... is that manually updated or what, because I actually received some coin.
impulsecorp

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:15:58 PM

I talk about Rhino Coin in my blog posting today at
http://www.impulsecorp.com/bitcoin_2_making_money

- Eric
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:57:32 PM

I talk about Rhino Coin in my blog posting today at
http://www.impulsecorp.com/bitcoin_2_making_money

- Eric

That's a good article.  Maybe if the Rhinocoin guys bother to read it they'll get an inkling of what kind of trouble they might get into.
impulsecorp

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 04:00:17 PM

Rhino Coin is in Canada so I am not sure they are doing anything wrong. It is more of a warning to people in the USA that it is risky to try something like this.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:04:27 PM

Rhino Coin is in Canada so I am not sure they are doing anything wrong. It is more of a warning to people in the USA that it is risky to try something like this.

Actually Moolah.io is in the UK and got into trouble for not filing with the SEC.  They have funny rules that mean that if you have customers/shareholders etc in the US then you must follow US laws and be registered with them.  Last month I think it was a different UK company was finded $50,000 because of these rules.  Rhinocoin is not immune and since it is a physical recording studio, with real bands etc it makes it a lot easier for the SEC/FTC to pursue them and they like to go for the easy targets.
impulsecorp

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 04:43:03 PM

I have been following Moolah.io, and although they are on shaky legal ground, I don't think they have actually gotten in trouble with the SEC yet. I did another Google search today and could not find any reference to SEC fines or charges.  They did need to register with FINRA (another US regulatory agency) as a money transmitter (or something similar) because their site acts as a money exchange, but that is not related to their cryptostock/altcoin offering.

I think the recent SEC fines you are talking about were for Erik T. Voorhees, who did a cryptostock IPO selling "shares" in SatoshiDice and FeedZeBirds sites. According to Wikipedia he is an American citizen and files American taxes, even though he lives outside of the USA, so that is why the SEC was able to have authority over him.

Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:57:34 PM

I have been following Moolah.io, and although they are on shaky legal ground, I don't think they have actually gotten in trouble with the SEC yet. I did another Google search today and could not find any reference to SEC fines or charges.  They did need to register with FINRA (another US regulatory agency) as a money transmitter (or something similar) because their site acts as a money exchange, but that is not related to their cryptostock/altcoin offering.

I think the recent SEC fines you are talking about were for Erik T. Voorhees, who did a cryptostock IPO selling "shares" in SatoshiDice and FeedZeBirds sites. According to Wikipedia he is an American citizen and files American taxes, even though he lives outside of the USA, so that is why the SEC was able to have authority over him.

I can't remember where I read about it but it was an article from a reputable source and it stated specifically that anyone selling "securities" to anyone in the US (irrespective of where they were based themselves) had to register.  Moolah.io have admitted that they should have gotten registered earlier and are now in the process of doing so - the guy that runs it said so himself.
Joshua.Dan

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:48:26 AM

It's seems a very good coin Grin
RhinoCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:53:07 AM

I apologize for not having posted this update sooner.

I had a life changing experience early last week when I was attacked by two young men who sprayed repeatedly with bear mace in the eyes and face.  What started off as a pre-meditated robbery and assault with a weapon, resulted in the two perpetrators arrested and in jail within minutes...  During the assault I somehow managed to pull off a "Jack Bauer" type manoeuvre and was able to pursue, capture and subdue one of the assailants. (never underestimate the power of adrenaline)  Needless to say this was one of the most painful and agonizing experiences I have yet to endure.  It took me the best part of the week to recover from the incident and I am now back in force.

I am please to announce that the 20% Bonus will be extended for a period of one week starting today Monday July14th.

The link below will redirect you to the RhinoCoin XRC Business Plan which some people have requested

XRC- Business Plan
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9P9N0HGmUujUVpuVVhVakN0R2s/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for your patience
Richard
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:26:14 PM

I apologize for not having posted this update sooner.

I had a life changing experience early last week when I was attacked by two young men who sprayed repeatedly with bear mace in the eyes and face.  What started off as a pre-meditated robbery and assault with a weapon, resulted in the two perpetrators arrested and in jail within minutes...  During the assault I somehow managed to pull off a "Jack Bauer" type manoeuvre and was able to pursue, capture and subdue one of the assailants. (never underestimate the power of adrenaline)  Needless to say this was one of the most painful and agonizing experiences I have yet to endure.  It took me the best part of the week to recover from the incident and I am now back in force.

I am please to announce that the 20% Bonus will be extended for a period of one week starting today Monday July14th.

The link below will redirect you to the RhinoCoin XRC Business Plan which some people have requested

XRC- Business Plan
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9P9N0HGmUujUVpuVVhVakN0R2s/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for your patience
Richard

Crazy man!!! Hope all is well!!!! Thank you for the business plan!!! I know everyone has been waiting on this... The rhino is live and well!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: