Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: at the time of your transaction cancellation notice, your trade was...
black (you were up)
red (you were down-the cancellation actually saved you from a loss)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase "high risk transactions"  (Read 882 times)
Jer5326 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:29:00 AM

It seems like the obvious question to ask...
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:35:21 AM

All my experiences with Coinbase have been positive.
Every transaction went through exactly as submitted. I would recommend Coinbase for anybody looking for a reputable exchange to use.
reactor

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:15:16 AM

All my experiences with Coinbase have been positive.
Every transaction went through exactly as submitted. I would recommend Coinbase for anybody looking for a reputable exchange to use.

Ditto, the only time I ran into a problem with Coinbase they were actually out a deal of money due to my error, but we worked together on it and it got resolved fairly and in a timely manner.

I recommend Coinbase for anyone in the US who needs to buy/sell BTC. They may be getting more aggressive with AML/KYC, but that is only because you basically have to be, otherwise you can be pretty quickly shut down.  Coinbase is small enough to crush, not too big to fail, so it actually has to play by the rules and be careful what cash flows through their system.
joenobody211

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:27:18 AM

Contact support explaining your situation in detail. I have found that they are very helpful (I know others may disagree) and may help you solve an issue that was created through automation. They do after all want your money . . . I mean business, so it is likely they will help you out
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: