Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] $5400 Innosilicon A2 Terminator 86 MH/s - 90 MH/s Cheapest Around  (Read 3110 times)
pappi_desperate

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:15:49 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 11:27:52 AM by pappi_desperate

I make puppet for puppet pappi. you are a puppet and also i am embarrassed. why you dont post picture of yourself and show yourself while holding your id because you are also a puppet here because i will return the favor.  second of all i dont post here or have an account. and i am retarded obvioulsy but i am fuckin honest like brian. all maket valu of these miners is a scam. why u think people are selling them if they could actually just make more using them and mining themselves.

DUh people use your brain. why would he consider selling for 5k when he can just mine with it and more than 5k with it. he is obviously selling it for a reason. what is the reason. duh duh. everyone here is full retard. just give it away for free if u want to lose more money. he wants maximum possible right. so the only way is to sell if for more than he would make with it. that is including every miner ever sold at all market prices or below. they make more selling them than mining them otherwise they would mine themselves with them. that means you make less from buying them unless you can sell them again to some other dummy first. that is the only way you can profit. mine with it and than sell it before it is worthless like pappi is trying to do now.

Just ask andreas antonopoulos if mining is a scam if you are too stupid to figure it out for yourself. he says just buy and hold is better unless u just want to support the network. when geeks first started mining they did it to be cool or cause it was cool and geeks are cool but not just to try to get rich quick easy money. get your own miners from china for cheap if you want them . make company make them for 100 dollars for 12,000 miner and use it and than sell it. not so easy now. actually involves work and time

any way i hate and despise scumbag low life liars like yourself pappi and cashoveride maybe 1 in the same. you say u have gaming account than post what you have here liar. you are anonymous here and i dont post here. post what you have instead of lieing like you have something that i dont have, lets see it. proof.  brian is honest. i read his other posts and you are a scam.  

the difficulty goes up so fast you dont make your investment back because if you did everyone would just mine and never sell there machines because they would make more just mining with it. so make up another lie. what is your purpose of selling this instead of just using it and mining with it yourself. obviously you want to make the most money from it as possible. tell us a story.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blaater

Activity: 462
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:38:49 AM

$5500 + shipping (to holland)
BitcoinPappi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:58:39 AM

$5500 + shipping (to holland)

You might have to pay more for international shipping but will keep your offer in mind as well.  Thank you Blaater
pappi_desperate

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:06:16 PM

You see he is offereing 5,500k for it so he can sell it at his store in holland for a profit. you see his website in his signature. He is not going to use it himself because he will not make 5,500k from that and not make a profit. And everyone here knows it. And if a sucker reads this they will know the truth.

there is a sucker born everyday and there is always someone willing to take your money. Because most people dont understand how difficulty works and look at fast increase in network hashrate and just want to make a quick buck without wanting to do any work or research about the subject and fall for coinwarz website. the people selling here are same as ebay but he will never post cheap price on ebay cause too many suckers there and dont want them to know the truth of how much it is really worth. its worth what brian said earlier and people know it. its only worth more to someone who has ability to sell it to some other sucker like this chap a dap from holland. hurray and good luck and party on.
xray

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:49:52 PM

You see he is offereing 5,500k for it so he can sell it at his store in holland for a profit. you see his website in his signature. He is not going to use it himself because he will not make 5,500k from that and not make a profit. And everyone here knows it. And if a sucker reads this they will know the truth.

there is a sucker born everyday and there is always someone willing to take your money. Because most people dont understand how difficulty works and look at fast increase in network hashrate and just want to make a quick buck without wanting to do any work or research about the subject and fall for coinwarz website. the people selling here are same as ebay but he will never post cheap price on ebay cause too many suckers there and dont want them to know the truth of how much it is really worth. its worth what brian said earlier and people know it. its only worth more to someone who has ability to sell it to some other sucker like this chap a dap from holland. hurray and good luck and party on.

What are you doing trolling here , somebody report this idiot.
we can all make our own decision on what something is worth
pappi_desperate

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:09:48 PM

What are you doing trolling here , somebody report this idiot.
we can all make our own decision on what something is worth

explain how being truthful and honest is trolling please. what do you contribute here. I am actually helping to educate people. make decision based on worth on how much money you make from it. its obviously an investment and he is selling his money making mining machine for a purpose.

go to poolpicker and search litcoin difficulty charts in google and look at bitcoinwisdom and see for yourself and learn about difficulty and hashrate increases but i am sure you already know and you are just contributing to the lie and give hope to the evil get rich quick low life wannabe scum. I am an idiot like yourself except for i am doing good (truth) and you evil (lies). delete your account and ban yourself because you are not contributing to anything.

By the way i have had this a2 terminator machine for over a month now so yes i am one of the suckers. I made more than 2k back from the machine already out of 12k i spent. yes i am retarded. should of just bought bitcoins and hold with it which i am doing now. but i have for sentamental valu . read my other post in thread and u see i am not trolling. you want to talk on skype and u want my terminator a2 90mh. i lucky if i make half my money back. but doubt it. at least i am not trying to sell it to some victims and spread the scam lies. anyone thinks it is worth some great amount you can buy it from me.
Blaater

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:17:29 PM

To be honest, I'm easily able to make $5500 out of this, prob. will only take me about 1,5 months.

My previous scrypt miners already ROI'ed, so I'm able to invest again.
pappi_desperate

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:21:59 PM

To be honest, I'm easily able to make $5500 out of this, prob. will only take me about 1,5 months.

My previous scrypt miners already ROI'ed, so I'm able to invest again.

BULLSHIT. I have mine mining right now and i only made 2.5k and next month maybe half that. stop spreading bullshit lies. i am running my a2 terminator now and look at difficulty increasing everyday. when i got it more than 3 weeks ago i made 80 to 140 dollars on some days and few weeks later it is now making 50 if lucky a day. and next month it will be less than half that. are you a sucker like me or a liar

To be honest you are full of shit and are selling the fucking things. moron. of course you say that. you made money from it cause you selling them . what you selling them for if you making so much money from them. scumbag.

BY the way anytime someone starts off a sentence and says to be honest is a fucking liar and is a lie 100 percent of the time. you know if someone is lieing and a liar if they say to be honest. why would you have to say to be honest. does that mean that you usually lie and you are now deciding to be honest. any time someone says trust me or to be honest are liars and evil scumbag. those phrases are evil spread by liars to stupid people that cant think believe scum like that.
pappi_desperate

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:36:40 PM

Well if you can get someone to give you 7000 dollars for a device that generates 50 dollars a day and dropping rapidly every 3 days, more power to you.  I wish I was that good a salesman!  Good luck with the sale Smiley

If you forget about FIAT values of Bitcoin and look at it like this

Right now its about 10.8 BTC
On best estimates here http://poolpicker.eu/table you will earn roughly 0.0011 per MHS per day for now
Which is about 0.1 per day @ 90MHS

With no power costs and no rise its about 108 days to mine back what you spent
Add power and rising difficulty you would be looking at 150-160days

Which is pretty much exactly the same as you would get with any other miner at the moment

If I had $7000 I would but 10.8BTC but some people like to mine

No need to make stupid offers like $2000 seem legitimate though

I'm not trying to start a debate with you in this guy's sales thread.  For one thing, I at least made an offer.  In any case though there is 0 chance this thing ever mines 7000 dollars or 10.76btc.  Yes, you're right, it makes about 0.0011 per Mh/s per day which would ROI in 108 days if difficulty did not go up.  Look at the chart you posted.  A month ago though the return was twice as much, 0.002 per.  A month before that it was 0.004-0.005.  The revenue generated by this thing whether you measure it in dollars or bitcoins is dropping 2% per day every day. 
So I'll tell you what.  If you are really that confident this thing will generate 10.76 bitcoins, but don't have the 10.76 bitcoins to purchase it, I'll wager any amount of bitcoins you DO have that it does not return 7000 in not 108 days or even 160 days, 180 days.  I'll let you pick any benchmark (publicly available multipool that posts its stats) and I'll let you pick any reputable escrow to hold the money.  I'll even give you 3-1 odds (3 of my bitcoins wagered for every one of yours).  Or I'll give you even money that this thing doesn't even generate half that in 180 days. 

Exactly spot on. I second that. you want to take that offer with him and me also or only me?

hahah. to be honest. hahaha. dont say to be honest anymore. it gives you away.
Blaater

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:40:32 PM

I'm currently making 0.0028 btc/mh/24, and I've made 0.0032 btc/mh/24 over the past 6 weeks. The 2 weeks before that I reached 0.005 btc/mh/24. So far I've got a total of 0.2 btc per mh in the last 8 weeks total.

Don't tell me I'm a liar only because you are too stupid to make money with it.

The machines I sell are brand-new, this machine will just be used for my own mining.
pappi_desperate

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:47:31 PM

I'm currently making 0.0028 btc/mh/24, and I've made 0.0032 btc/mh/24 over the past 6 weeks. The 2 weeks before that I reached 0.005 btc/mh/24. So far I've got a total of 0.2 btc per mh in the last 8 weeks total.

Don't tell me I'm a liar only because you are too stupid to make money with it.

The machines I sell are brand-new, this machine will just be used for my own mining.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty

too stupid to make money from it. you just plug a2 terminator in and makes money by itself. you are a liar because you said to be honest and is obvious.

i called you out and you talk about average before. exactly. you are correct. http://poolpicker.eu/table you want to go back in time with your time machine? but right now is reality it is making .001 btc/mh/24 . you see hugh increase in difficulty. i made average like that too. next month will be lucky to make .0005 btc/mh/24 you scumbag. look at poolpicker.eu and see last 30 days you are correct about that. look at difficulty increase 5 to 10 percent a day and profits dwindling because of increase in network hashrate with all new scrypt miners.

By the way , what pools have you been using? like you have ability to tell any truth. highly doubtful.
i was using clevermining and than switching between nicehash and now trying few new ones when profibility is higher monitoring them.
Blaater

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:51:04 PM

I'm making 0.0028 btc/mh/24 at the moment... Tell me where on poolpicker you see that.

Like I was saying.. I've always made 200-300% over poolpicker results.
BitcoinPappi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:55:02 PM

I'm making 0.0028 btc/mh/24 at the moment... Tell me where on poolpicker you see that.

Dude stop responding(feeding) to the little troll. He probably has no one else to talk to, just let him post away.
pappi_desperate

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:58:21 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 02:09:30 PM by pappi_desperate

hahaha, ya right. hard to believe. why you dont you contribute something useful than if true. but just another lie i assume.

If that is true than how exactly are you making 2 or 3 times more than that? be nice to help people out. i will send you bitcoins if you show me how. if i make 200 or 300 percent more than in poolpicker i will send you my .3 btc a make tomorrow. all of it and more. prove it. and tell. what pools are you using. and u using raspberry pi?? there is no secret. only lies here.

full of shit. if true you can buy all mhs on nicehash you want for .09 btc /mh and double or triple your money. that is nonsense. you would not need to come on here and spread bullcrap.

by the way www.poolpicker.eu is not a pool moron, it show you results of many big multi switching pools than mine the most profitible coin. and i make 400 to 500 percent more than coinwarz websites states. buy my a2 terminator from me and i will show you how. hhahahah. fools.
Blaater

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:06:31 PM

hahaha, ya right. hard to believe. why you dont you contribute something useful than if true. but just another lie i assume.

If that is true than how exactly are you making 2 or 3 times more than that? be nice to help people out. i will send you bitcoins if you show me how. if i make 200 or 300 percent more than in poolpicker i will send you my .3 btc a make tomorrow. all of it and more. prove it. and tell. what pools are you using. and u using raspberry pi?? there is no secret. only lies here.

full of shit. if true you can buy all mhs on nicehash you want for .09 btc /mh and double or triple your money. that is nonsense. you would not need to come on here and spread bullcrap

I'll give you the easiest of them all...

www.leaserig.net

When it is not rented, i'm not giving out that information. But now you know why I can't rent on nicehash to just rent out again.

I suggest you alter the tone of your messages, as you are making a total fool out of yourself at the moment.
pappi_desperate

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:20:29 PM

full of shit. if true you can buy all mhs on nicehash you want for .09 btc /mh and double or triple your money. that is nonsense. you would not need to come on here and spread bullcrap

I'll give you the easiest of them all...

www.leaserig.net

When it is not rented, i'm not giving out that information. But now you know why I can't rent on nicehash to just rent out again.

I suggest you alter the tone of your messages, as you are making a total fool out of yourself at the moment.

what the hell is that you idiot. yes i am a fool but you are an evil lieing scumbag because that site is nothing. you rent rigs to more suckers and than what. how can i rent my rig there to you. you are really just dumb. those rates are only same as poolpicker or up to 50 percent higher. so idiots rent rig for more and lose money on it. explain how that works and whos site is that? its shit.
BitcoinPappi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:39:50 AM

Bump. Added PayPal as payment, buyer will pay additional 4%
pappi_desperate

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:25:50 PM

Hmm...miners rent their hardware to foolish takers because mining is unprofitable.... and somebody pump.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/calculator
here is mining ltc scrypt coin calculator. for difficulty percentage daily increase could put 3-5% as you can see difficulty has been increasing some days 5 percent as seen here
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/litecoin/difficulty

and will becoming greater as shown because of many fools like myself for example and all new marketing of all these scrypt miners zeus ect.. and even miners that are not coming to market until they become unprofitable.

BitcoinPappi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:32:44 PM

July 4th Weekend special only!!. Will be sold to the highest offer above the $5400 reserve.  Grin
BitcoinPappi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 04:01:57 PM

Bump
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: