Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany sacks Verizon over NSA spying  (Read 1613 times)
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:02:32 AM

Now Angela Merkel will learn what PRISM is.

I tend to think she already knew of the existence of PRISM its all just pretending just like she pretended how furious she was when she learned that the NSA is tapping her phone.

And we all know that her government is in bed with the usa gov

http://rt.com/news/us-drones-germany-ramstein-625/
Germany is very big about being against surveillance. Hitler "watched" germany's citizens very closely prior to him taking away the rights of Jews and was able to do so because he was already watching everyone.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:00:38 AM

I tend to think she already knew of the existence of PRISM its all just pretending just like she pretended how furious she was when she learned that the NSA is tapping her phone.

Germany is very big about being against surveillance. Hitler "watched" germany's citizens very closely prior to him taking away the rights of Jews and was able to do so because he was already watching everyone.
I would agree about german experience in this area. Stasi, for example, was one of the best intelligence services in the world. In fact, sometimes it was even more competent than KGB.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:02:31 AM

I would agree about german experience in this area. Stasi, for example, was one of the best intelligence services in the world. In fact, sometimes it was even more competent than KGB.

You are right, madame Merkel is pretending to not know. No idea why you Germans still vote for her Cheesy  Truth is, Germany is sending personal information of German citizens over to the States 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In turn, the German secret service gets access to the PRISM user interface.  Don't worry about it, you have nothing to hide, they only kill you based on this data  Smiley

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:40:41 PM

well that was expected and well deserved, I fear that if Cisco and other big hardware makers found to be involved the damage would be more considerable that just Verizon small in Germany
taylortyler

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:35:29 PM

I'm still in shock over the lack of fucks given by US citizens. It's a Brave New 1984 out there.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:43:24 AM

So as a result the Germans often feel that surveillance will eventually lead to the stripping of the rights of it's citizens. 
DannyElfman

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:40:25 PM

You are right, madame Merkel is pretending to not know. No idea why you Germans still vote for her Cheesy  Truth is, Germany is sending personal information of German citizens over to the States 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In turn, the German secret service gets access to the PRISM user interface.  Don't worry about it, you have nothing to hide, they only kill you based on this data  Smiley
Do you have any kind of source on this? This kind of surveillance is against the law in Germany and is taken very seriously. They go to great lengths to destroy even surveillance of the roadways when the police is looking for a stolen car for example (to make sure it cannot be used later).

This spot for rent.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: