Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge game over?  (Read 2626 times)
richystran

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:10:08 PM

Bitcoin is useless for investing in...from an investors perspective.

I wouldn't say bitcoin is useless for investing. With so many user around the world and large corporations showing interest, it is the safest crypto for investment. Altcoins offer explosive profits but successful alts are few and far between. You may get 10x gains from one alt while you write off investment for 10 others.

It's the safest, but investors who actually want to make money don't opt for the safest. Safe investments are for those who want to make a moderate income monthly/yearly without having to worry about their investment crashing etc.

That's why you do Research for any alt you invest in.

You lost all credit with your ltc thread deleting counter arguments etc You have the worst logic, i would go as far as childish.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:14:29 PM

I wouldn't say bitcoin is useless for investing. With so many user around the world and large corporations showing interest, it is the safest crypto for investment. Altcoins offer explosive profits but successful alts are few and far between. You may get 10x gains from one alt while you write off investment for 10 others.

It's the safest, but investors who actually want to make money don't opt for the safest. Safe investments are for those who want to make a moderate income monthly/yearly without having to worry about their investment crashing etc.

You lost all credit with your ltc thread deleting counter arguments etc You have the worst logic, i would go as far as childish.

His self-moderated thread was bad indeed, but what he says is true; most investors involved in crypto-currencies are risk-takers who aren't looking for a relatively safe investment. That's why Bitcoin is not the only crypto that has a future.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:04:46 PM

His self-moderated thread was bad indeed, but what he says is true; most investors involved in crypto-currencies are risk-takers who aren't looking for a relatively safe investment. That's why Bitcoin is not the only crypto that has a future.

It's almost a requirement to be a risk-taker to invest in bitcoin. And especially in alternative coins. I don't think that too many risk adverse people are going to be investing in cryptocurrencies anytime soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: