Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: spondoodle SP10  (Read 1125 times)
nitehawk (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:22:17 PM

I'm looking to  buy one of these for research is anyone selling ?

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
QuiveringGibbage

Activity: 617
Merit: 543

http://idontALT.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 09:18:29 AM

price willing to pay would be a good start Smiley

i have a few hosted in the US. you can't get SP10 no more i believe. sold out. you are looking at well over 3btc each.

QG

Bitcoin is at the tippity top of the mountain...but it's really only half way up.. Wink
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 02:05:20 PM

over 3BTC for only 1.4TH?
data55

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:41:48 PM

interested also.. PM me if you are looking to sell.

I'm addicted to hashpower and horsepower.
*Reinstated from hack - Dec. 2020*
elaramus

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:02:13 PM

I have two... hadn't even considered selling. This is the most power efficient miner I have at 1.4Th/s for 1100W. These are also the miners which have given me the least amount of problems (babysitting and maintenance) aside from my November Jupiter.

Totally agree with Blazedout that they're worth more than 3BTC each.

Priced comparably to an S2 $1405/590*1.4 they come out to about 3.33BTC ea.

But these are more efficient than an S2 (400Gh more for the same power at the wall)

Then you have to figure shipping.

Then you have to consider there's nothing out there to replace these with.

I'd start thinking about selling at 4BTC ea, buyer pays shipping with escrow. Before the flames ensue, yes I know that probably won't ROI for anyone paying for power.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:14:29 PM

I have two... hadn't even considered selling. This is the most power efficient miner I have at 1.4Th/s for 1100W. These are also the miners which have given me the least amount of problems (babysitting and maintenance) aside from my November Jupiter.

But these are more efficient than an S2 (400Gh more for the same power at the wall)

I'd start thinking about selling at 4BTC ea, buyer pays shipping with escrow. Before the flames ensue, yes I know that probably won't ROI for anyone paying for power.

I meant that 1.4 TH is worth less not more..They will not ROI for 3BTC so why pay that kind of price.
data55

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:32:38 PM

I meant that 1.4 TH is worth less not more..They will not ROI for 3BTC so why pay that kind of price.

Please point me to where there is an ASIC, no preorders, that will ROI?? AFAIK they don't exist.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:34:19 PM

Exactly so why buy them??  How about this deal you send me 10BTC and I will slowly send you back 7BTC?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:35:36 PM

Also the only ones that sell from stock and ROI would be the antminers...S3 dropping soon!  I bet it will ROI for everyone due to how they handle the pricing.
data55

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:39:41 PM

Exactly so why buy them??  How about this deal you send me 10BTC and I will slowly send you back 7BTC?

Its called not being lazy and putting some hustle into it... Buy equipment cheap, mine for a while, find sweet spot where you have earned enough coin + miner is still worth somewhat decent price.. flip, earn $200-$300, rinse and repeat.. I'm tired of people complaining about not being able to make money while not doing anything for it.. Lazy bastards, get out there and work for your satoshis/money!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:44:12 PM

Its called not being lazy and putting some hustle into it... Buy equipment cheap, mine for a while, find sweet spot where you have earned enough coin + miner is still worth somewhat decent price.. flip, earn $200-$300, rinse and repeat.. I'm tired of people complaining about not being able to make money while not doing anything for it.. Lazy bastards, get out there and work for your satoshis/money!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I get what you are saying, but that method is not a guarantee to profit by any means.  I have been mining a long time now and will no longer buy gear of any sorts these days...the gravy train is over!  Most of my BTC is shutdown, but my GPU farm is still hanging in there.
data55

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:48:39 PM

True true, gravy train has long been gone.. but then again the only real guarantee all of us ever have is that we are going to die.. Hopefully rich bastards!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:54:59 PM

True true, gravy train has long been gone.. but then again the only real guarantee all of us ever have is that we are going to die.. Hopefully rich bastards!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Death and Taxes!
elaramus

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:05:37 PM

Still agree with Blazed and Quivering... Definitely worth more than 3BTC Tongue
QuiveringGibbage

Activity: 617
Merit: 543

http://idontALT.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 09:50:10 PM

Supply and demand. There's limited supply (SP10 sold out) and demand (OP + others wants 1). I am happy to keep my SP10 and mine 3btc in 3-4months. I've been thru a lot of different h/w brands and Spondoolies-Tech's h/w comes out on top. You are paying for quality h/w. You can see all my previous h/w here: http://imgur.com/a/mRbMZ

if you are willing to pay me more than 3btc (a great deal more), you can can have my SP10. If you can find a better comparable deal, I'll consider matching it.

Cheers,
QG

Bitcoin is at the tippity top of the mountain...but it's really only half way up.. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: