Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:53:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1000 loan so I can challenge Randi - $500,000 return  (Read 7567 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:43:31 PM

The ascension is exponentially increasing and we will soon reach a point of singularity.  That is when the actual event of the ascension to the fifth dimension will occur.

I am informing you so your knowledge can one day be utilized and spread to those around you, when you're ready.

Typical Donkey copied bullshit, words with a nice sound but empty of meaning. He doesn't even know what a singularity or a dimension is.
He is quite as bad at mathematics as he is at socializing.

Maybe you're the one who doesn't understand what singularity is.

Please, explain your understanding of singularity and infinity to me.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:48:39 PM

If you have super-powers, I don't see why you need money.  Huh
Couldn't you use your powers to get the money. Like hover over a fountain while collecting coins that have been thrown in? I mean your saying your fasting in preparation. That does not sound expensive.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:49:20 PM

Maybe you're the one who doesn't understand what singularity is.

Please, explain your understanding of singularity and infinity to me.

I'll have to charge for that.

Pay 1000$ to my cashier Squall1066 and I will enlist you for a lesson.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:13:50 PM

http://www.dualdiagnosis.org/drug-addiction/psychosis/

You better be carefull Dank, I dont fuck around with Dark Markets as something about being a Felon just doesnt seem cool.

People have been posting your shroomery links talking about you ordering drugs, you took a loan out here to order drugs that you got scammed on, your name is posted all over here and people have posted links from DNM forums incriminating you.

I know your gonna order a shit ton of psychedlics and walk on water but if you not carefull your gonna go to prison.

Just takes one person you scammed who decides your money isnt worth it anymore to call your local PD and your gonna be talking about your powers while getting rammed against your will.
jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:18:58 PM

I want to take on Randi's challenge.  I have defied the laws of physics before, multiple times, I believe I can do it again.
If only you'd stop defying the laws of heterosexuality.

Whats the point of this comment?  I mean, its a bit offensive.  I guess I can deal with it, but why?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:50:07 PM

http://www.dualdiagnosis.org/drug-addiction/psychosis/

You better be carefull Dank, I dont fuck around with Dark Markets as something about being a Felon just doesnt seem cool.

People have been posting your shroomery links talking about you ordering drugs, you took a loan out here to order drugs that you got scammed on, your name is posted all over here and people have posted links from DNM forums incriminating you.

I know your gonna order a shit ton of psychedlics and walk on water but if you not carefull your gonna go to prison.

Just takes one person you scammed who decides your money isnt worth it anymore to call your local PD and your gonna be talking about your powers while getting rammed against your will.

I worry not.  When I was young, I was taught honesty is the best way.  I realize honesty can fuck you over with dishonest people, but we must be honest with ourselves and each other.  I was taught in school to be the change you envision, so that is what I am doing.  What my teachers taught me.

The local PD is aware of my position.  When my parents called the police on me, I talked to an officer, shared my dream I had of the lake of fire and how I escaped being thrown in and taught the most basic principle of the universe, karma.  You get out what you put in.  Them trying to detain me is them trying to detain their self, all actions come back.

The officer was very adamant about remaining on my good side, he was a good guy.

Besides, I'm buying legal entheogens now.  I have high hopes for Amanitas, they are what made Jesus Jesus, after all.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
BitBlitz

Activity: 285

Turning money into heat since 2011.

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:51:05 PM

Dank, with all your divine powers, why don't you make money from thin air? Even us mortals can print money, why can't a god like you do that as well? You're more likely to get money when you admit it's to feed your drug habits than you would from these excuses.
It is completely disgraceful to associate any of my powers with money.
Heh.  OK.  So why would you keep half the prize??

I see the value of Bitcoin, so I don't worry about the price...
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:02:40 PM

Dank, with all your divine powers, why don't you make money from thin air? Even us mortals can print money, why can't a god like you do that as well? You're more likely to get money when you admit it's to feed your drug habits than you would from these excuses.

"my powers" lol... you sound like anakin skywalker right before he got his legs sliced off.

"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY POWERS!"  Cheesy

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:30:58 PM

"heee-hooo-heee-hooo" thats all i can understand from all donkeys posts. cant understand it  Huh
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:35:31 PM

I said I'd keep the initial $10,000 and you keep the remaining $990,000.

But I really don't care about this that much.  Would be nice if someone helped me change the world though.

leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:11:40 PM

Please stop feeding the troll, He will only get bigger and more annoying.  Just ignore him.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 06:12:36 PM

Please stop feeding the troll, He will only get bigger and more annoying.  Just ignore him.

its hard to resist replying when he says something especially ignorant though.

ronskii

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 11:49:10 PM

I had a good laughter reading this thread..  Cheesy is this guy on drugs and being serious or just trolling?
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:10:03 AM

I said I'd keep the initial $10,000 and you keep the remaining $990,000.

But I really don't care about this that much.  Would be nice if someone helped me change the world though.

start with just changing your underwear dink .
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:12:56 AM

I had a good laughter reading this thread..  Cheesy is this guy on drugs and being serious or just trolling?

I think all 3.

IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:27:36 AM

I don't post very much from Friday to Sunday around here, don't even surf the forum.  Checking the posts in Dank's threads are always entertaining, LOL!

While I agree, new users or people who don't know Dank's track record need to know about how much of a scammer he is. People need to know not to donate or lend this loser anything.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:10:12 AM

What you see in me is what you see in you.

And you all are the reason squall can't get his money back.  If someone gave me a chance to correct my mistake, it could be done.  But I guess in this world, once mistake and you're forever beat.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:12:59 AM

What you see in me is what you see in you.

And you all are the reason squall can't get his money back.  If someone gave me a chance to correct my mistake, it could be done.  But I guess in this world, once mistake and you're forever beat.

People posting their opinions on a forum is the reason you can't pay back a loan?
Do you realize how weak and impotent that sounds?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:25:21 AM

I'm certainly not subverting the value of my word by working for a corporation that destroys our planet whilst support a corrupt, oppressive government.

I have had many brilliant ideas that would earn substantial amounts that are shot down by the actual trolls and shills like vod.

This world no longer allows the youth to freely contribute to society.  You're young, you work for a billion dollar corporation and pay taxes to a tyrannical government, or your beat.  It is enslavement.  Life should not be this way.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:37:37 AM

I'm certainly not subverting the value of my word by working for a corporation that destroys our planet whilst support a corrupt, oppressive government.

I have had many brilliant ideas that would earn substantial amounts that are shot down by the actual trolls and shills like vod.

This world no longer allows the youth to freely contribute to society.  You're young, you work for a billion dollar corporation and pay taxes to a tyrannical government, or your beat.  It is enslavement.  Life should not be this way.

So you need Vod's approval to make money? I'm struggling to understand that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: