Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1000 loan so I can challenge Randi - $500,000 return  (Read 7567 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 03:51:07 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 05:35:12 AM by Vod

I have had many brilliant ideas that would earn substantial amounts that are shot down by the actual trolls and shills like vod.

You have the means to pay down your debt now.  You're just making up excuses.  Greed.

If someone gave me a chance to correct my mistake, it could be done.  But I guess in this world, once mistake and you're forever beat.

You were given a second chance - you and squall agreed on regular monthly payments.  That lasted for three months before you stopped.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325070.0

There is no reason for anyone to believe that you would do anything but buy yourself more drugs if you were given a THIRD chance.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 03:55:41 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 11:53:48 AM by BadBear

I'm certainly not subverting the value of my word by working for a corporation that destroys our planet whilst support a corrupt, oppressive government.

I have had many brilliant ideas that would earn substantial amounts that are shot down by the actual trolls and shills like vod.

This world no longer allows the youth to freely contribute to society.  You're young, you work for a billion dollar corporation and pay taxes to a tyrannical government, or your beat.  It is enslavement.  Life should not be this way.

People posting on an Internet forum aren't stopping you from doing anything. You're stopping yourself and using Vod as an excuse.to not follow through. Less talk/posting more action. Don't be so weak. If you're going to be the messiah you're going to have to deal with much more adversity than people posting negative things on the internet. What you see in Vod is what you see in you.

In short, suck it up buttercup.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 09:09:01 AM

donkey's address:

Sean Martin
224 Arborhill Ln
Holly Springs, NC 27540

Anyone near?

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 11:54:40 AM

donkey's address:

Sean Martin
224 Arborhill Ln
Holly Springs, NC 27540

Anyone near?

That's his parents house, he apparently doesn't live there anymore if he isn't lying. Plus I think his parents have suffered enough.

Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:22:33 PM

That's his parents house, he apparently doesn't live there anymore if he isn't lying. Plus I think his parents have suffered enough.

If he isn't lying? Do you really believe one word of what he says?

He is there. A scared child writing weird stories on the internet, I do not even think he does drugs or anything.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
rulesyQ

Activity: 28
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:24:21 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

I'm certainly not subverting the value of my word by working for a corporation that destroys our planet whilst support a corrupt, oppressive government.
In other words, you deliberately choose not to pay your debt, ergo, you're a scammer. No matter how you look at it.

Roll Eyes
None of your ideas have been brilliant, though. Dank bank to dankcoin... Music festivals and books.. none of this shit took off/will take off.
You're simply trying to avoid responsibility by blaming others for your own fuckups. You are being "shot down" simply because of your own actions. You have no one to blame but yourself dude. This is real world to ya.

This world no longer allows the youth to freely contribute to society.  You're young, you work for a billion dollar corporation and pay taxes to a tyrannical government, or your beat.  It is enslavement.  Life should not be this way.
Welcome to the real world, kid. Here people work, pay taxes and contribute to the society, so that the society can run.

Your "free contribution" is absolutely worthless. Anything you say/do, is based on false reality and delusions, it's all you.. Life is what you make of it, dude. You've wasted a lot of time and resources on unfruitful endeavours but trust me, it is not too late to change course. Man the fuck up, stop daydreaming, admit that you've failed&made some mistakes, and get help. That's the only reasonable thing for you to do at this point.

You didn't get a golden ticket. And you won't. Deal with it.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:34:10 PM

He is there. A scared child writing weird stories on the internet, I do not even think he does drugs or anything.

Please tell me, what do I have to gain by spending days of my life lying to people on the internet?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 10:35:42 PM

Please tell me, what do I have to gain by spending days of my life lying to people on the internet?

Attention.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:56:44 AM

what exactly DO you do all day?

KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:19:26 AM

Drugs. And some more drugs after his "work" for the day is done.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:02:14 AM

Drugs. And some more drugs after his "work" for the day is done.

You sir, you need to pay some debts also.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 03:40:01 PM

How could that go wrong...
Didn't this guy claim to be homeless?

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 03:51:41 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 04:04:02 PM by BadBear

How could that go wrong...
Didn't this guy claim to be homeless?

Should have seen his last thread on shroomery. He claimed he was possessed, and needed a lethal dose of LSD in order to evict the demon and recover his soul. Posted pictures of him being all scratched up too, popular theory was he crashed his bike. Ended up getting banned from there.  

Edit: My Soul was stolen. Funny, thought he lost his soul to squall when he defaulted. He's probably going to kill himself eventually.

Though I am still in control of my body, the soul within is not mine.

Two nights ago I was brutally attacked (physically) by a deamon. There are claw marks all over my fucking body.

Last night I received mxe and communicated with native american spirits. They taight.me abput the deamon, he used to be a shaman but into black magic because he was j
disgusted by his name. They said he tried to kill himself in a pit but failed and lived on loan trail, a very dark trail by himself.

he has evolved into quite the fucking deamon since then, the NA spirits said he lived in the 1400s.

I will explain more about the experience later, but let me tell you, this being physically manifested and attacked me.  there is extremely articuate demonic pictures in the mirror. There is a face with square eyes and a long ass tongue amd a second pointed devil tongue.  He clearly drew out his claws and created many satanic images in the mirror. shit that I could not have possible with fingers, very narrow lines made with claws, some even engraved into the.mirror.

I do know one way to get my soul back into me. Let me add that I can retain my soul after expulging crazy ass demonic sounds out of me, but it drift away after a few seconds. at first i could graby soul and pull it back into me, but each time I try to so it gets harder to do. Ive been excorsizing myself to pull it back into me.

I can regain and keep my soul if I can take a lethal dose of LSD. no demon could surpass that and the second I die from it I would gain access to my soul and retain it. my soul holds the key to immortality, my soul is the second coming of jesus, it a divine spirit that has the capability to.bring world peace. the fate of the world literally depends on this.

I am calling out, anyone that may be family or have access to.this, please help me. This shit is.very real and I need to.get my soul back to. bring world peace and.help.ascend humanity into.the higher dimensions of existence.

forgive me.for.any spelling.errors, i.am.writing on a phone.and.this is a cry out, please somebody, please help.me.

Please help me get my soul, i will post proof of this when I can get that a computer.

Much (true) love from my soul.

http://imgur.com/K8M4C6y
http://imgur.com/dhE3j8Z
http://imgur.com/KT0VdX5
http://imgur.com/KfiZr64
http://imgur.com/EhqkjxB
http://imgur.com/ca4MQoG
http://imgur.com/6Z0oonI

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:56:03 PM

"loan trail".

yep.  that's Dank. lolz.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:57:30 PM

Got Randi's money yet? I thought not.

I like Randi's idea. It is a good counter argument to anyone who believes in super natural B.S. So if you think your psychic or able to move things with your mind, your in luck!! The money is just waiting for you to demonstrate your ability.
Guess how many have been paid.... That's right, zero. Never has anyone been able to show such powers when science is watching. A few have taken the challenge and failed. They give excuses like "the psychic energy is being blocked by"...bla bla bla.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:14:16 PM

Dank got booted from the shroomery
and now he's causing physical harm to
himself.

It's a sad tale.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:15:15 PM

Obviously fallen off his bike.

Dank can you put a picture of your bike with today's newspaper in the shot please? Of course I doubt you'll do it because the bike is all crunched up.

Let's pray you didn't injury someone else.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 07:24:53 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 07:43:13 PM by Vod

Dank can you put a picture of your bike with today's newspaper in the shot please? Of course I doubt you'll do it because the bike is all crunched up.

It's sad dank is so selfish.  He could have sold that bike and paid off some debt to squall.   Undecided

P.S.  That other forum is so difficult to read. 

bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:30:34 PM

It's sad dank is so selfish.  He could have sold that bike and paid off some debt to squall.   Undecided

Dank seems to be a very intelligent guy. if he would lay off the drugs, he probably could go places. But, a lot of people that take shrooms, and the like think the same, they think it helps them with their thinking. Unfortunately, they come across as off their rocker.
Ejaculation

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:43:43 PM

I honestly want this guy banned off the forum. Why is Vod not removed yet?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERPRISMA
                       1.4T+ ● 0.70-0.78J/GH ● ONLY 1.39BTC                          Shipping in Oct.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: