Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:51:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ice-dice.com  (Read 661 times)
spoonie91 (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Online Webstore of Bitcointalk Accounts and Merit

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:27:31 PM

hi guys, does anyone know about this website as i made a deposit of 0.11 here earlier today and refreshed page, it logged me out and i cannot remember the user id it was set at or anything, when i try to get on the website now all i see is were sorry but an error has occurred, if anyone can shed some light on this or even help me track down the owner/devs it would be much appriciated thanks in advance guys

Online Store of Bitcointalk Accounts        
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ GET READY TO CHOOSE YOUR ACCOUNT!      ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
RUS ANN        ENG ANN  Telegram       
spoonie91 (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Online Webstore of Bitcointalk Accounts and Merit

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:49:12 PM

Guys the site had a Ddos attack and my funds were invested with no problem the issue was resolved by David/icedicedavid Thanks for fast response matey

Online Store of Bitcointalk Accounts        
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ GET READY TO CHOOSE YOUR ACCOUNT!      ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
RUS ANN        ENG ANN  Telegram       
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 08:55:52 PM

Thanks for notifying, spoonie91!

Now I want to know if any dev can comment that they've updated the website with DDoS protection, just to know if i can send my BTC there or website is insecure, you know  Wink

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
icedicedavid

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 09:07:49 PM

Thanks for notifying, spoonie91!

Now I want to know if any dev can comment that they've updated the website with DDoS protection, just to know if i can send my BTC there or website is insecure, you know  Wink

Yup it's been mitigated. site should be functional. We have an internal audit system that does double accounting to make sure all funds add up correctly. We've been around for almost a year and so far the occasion attack doesn't do much harm other than slow the site down a bit. I've just added another filter to black list malicious users.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: