karlb187 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
⇾ closed
June 28, 2014, 08:54:40 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 09:14:56 PM by karlb187

Hello I need a 0.2 BTC loan so I can continue my marketing efforts. I have guaranteed BTC coming to cover the loan but with the BTC I can make allot more.  If you want we can do these kind of loans about once a week or just a one time thing.

I know im kinda new here but i believe in Karma and would not rip you off. I want to build a good rep on this forum and you will help me start.

UPDATE: guess im too new to get a loan. Will try again when i get some rep.  Undecided

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 09:01:22 PM

I would provide this loan, but your account is too new and you have no confirmed feedback or trust. No lender would take all the risk but none of the rewards. Best you put up some collateral and offer some kind of interest. There's absolutely no incentive why a lender should loan you any money.

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:02:57 PM

Hello I need a 0.2 BTC loan so I can continue my marketing efforts. I have guaranteed BTC coming to cover the loan but with the BTC I can make allot more to pay back.  If you want we can do these kind of loans about once a week or just a one time thing.

I know im kinda new here but i believe in Karma and would not rip you off. I want to build a good rep on this forum and you will help me start.

My Loan BTC Address - 1ACC4Zbs7JpzeF1UgJBjGaSu2ZmzC57Pbk

FYI, I don't gamble  Wink
Nobody will loan you here without collateral as you're newbie member and even if you would be sr.member it doesn't mean you're trusted.
karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 09:06:50 PM

I can raise the return to 0.25 BTC if that's better.

Please give me a chance. I know there are allot of scammers out there (i have been ripped off before...allot) but I have real plans for this BTC and it will grow. when it grows I will hook up my lender with extra btc from time to time just for helping me to keep it all going.

I totally understand where your coming from and I can just say give me a chance.

BTW, I might be able to pay it all back by monday but i put 7/4 just to give me time.

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 09:11:51 PM

I can raise the return to 0.25 BTC if that's better.

Please give me a chance. I know there are allot of scammers out there (i have been ripped off before...allot) but I have real plans for this BTC and it will grow. when it grows I will hook up my lender with extra btc from time to time just for helping me to keep it all going.

I totally understand where your coming from and I can just say give me a chance.

BTW, I might be able to pay it all back by monday but i put 7/4 just to give me time.

Nope, doesn't matter how good your offer is. Your account is less than a month old with zero trades. It's too easy to make another throwaway account. You can offer a promise to pay 5000% interest, but if you run off then no amount of interest will matter. So either put up some collateral, gain a lot more trust, or both before asking for a loan.

karlb187 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 09:13:36 PM

ok I will try again later.  Sad

Take care everyone. Thanks for the info.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: