Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: x11 absurd HW errors.  (Read 735 times)
Epochh (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:14:27 AM

So I woke up today and was greeted by a not so pleasant surprise. My SGminer was sitting idle, I figured my internet must have disconnected during the night since I had no failovers set. So I restart the miner and get greeted by this:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/7v7p3pzqvn966eo/unnamed.png

What worked yesterday is now producing nothing but rejected shares and hardware errors. So far nothing to my knowledge has changed between when it worked and now.  The problem extends to all mining software mining on any algo. I'm not quite sure what to make of this. The cards behave normally when gaming, Only when mining the hashrate is incredibly low with literal floods of HW errors.

Anyone have any ideas? If it helps I was mining Darkcoin with r9 270s on an AMD APU machine. I'm not quite sure what I should do.
MTJ151

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:45:18 AM

What drivers and version of sgminer are you using?

I would only get rejects and lots of hw errors if using 14.6 drivers with some versions of sgminer.
Epochh (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:54:16 AM

Originally I was using 4.1.0 for SGminer. But like I said the issue extends to all versions of any mining software running any algorithm. I've tried every version of sgminer that I can find and it also includes things like cgminer.

I had a feeling it might be catalyst, Originally it was running on 13.251 , I've tried a full format and put that version back, didn't affect the issue. I've also loaded the newest version and 12.something and had the same issue running on all of them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: