Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Skilled Writers for a Crypto Blog  (Read 670 times)
chipmadness (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:44:44 AM

Hello, I am looking for some skilled writers to help write articles for my new cryptocurrency blog. If you are interested, leave a message or PM me.

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:31:30 AM

Hello, I am looking for some skilled writers to help write articles for my new cryptocurrency blog. If you are interested, leave a message or PM me.

How much u can afford to pay per article ?

Steamed-Picc

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:08:44 PM

I will not claim to be a "phenomenal" or "perfect" writer, but I get the job finished in a timely manner. My work is guaranteed to be cheap as well as good-quality. PM me or reply if you're interested. I would be happy to write you an article for verification free of charge if you are interested in my services.
lucullus

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:23:34 PM

Greetings,

I am able to write for you if we can come to terms in this employment. Waiting for your reply Smiley
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:37:03 PM

I can write for your blog, as I have written quite a few articles for a number of clients, and most of then came back for another article (Or even more).

I speak fluent English and I complete articles quickly, with quality.

I would be happy to write for you, as it has been slow business lately, and everyone seems to have all the articles they need.

PM me back if you are interested in hiring me!
dariuss

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:50:37 PM

You have a link to your blog?
chipmadness (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:08:55 AM

I am just looking for volunteer writers for my blog.

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:11:22 AM

I am just looking for volunteer writers for my blog.

I could do one every now and then. Would certainly hone my skill and maybe get some street rep.

PM me.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: