Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: There is no justice in this game.  (Read 2820 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 10:05:29 PM

I will confirm that there is incorrect information regarding me and the administration, in this thread. I will happily discuss myself when certain people begin to respect my person.

What a cowardly, sleezy, snake of a thing to say you half-man. You are nothing but a turd and not fit for the air you breathe. You can't answer a single question without being a worthless sleeze and drudge on society? You can't stand up for what you believe in, you twisty swine breathed yellow spineless stillbirthed blowhard?

You have no value. You take away value and lose respect because you don't deserve any for that cowardess.

I asked you Atlas, weren't you permabanned you cowardly son of a bitch, aspergers ridden, admin bribing, pompous deal renigging, bet welching scammy fuck heap of dog shit?

Matthew, your current musings are against this forum's terms of service. Specifically, it's off-topic. I thought I would let you know.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 10:09:36 PM

I will confirm that there is incorrect information regarding me and the administration, in this thread. I will happily discuss myself when certain people begin to respect my person.

What a cowardly, sleezy, snake of a thing to say you half-man. You are nothing but a turd and not fit for the air you breathe. You can't answer a single question without being a worthless sleeze and drudge on society? You can't stand up for what you believe in, you twisty swine breathed yellow spineless stillbirthed blowhard?

You have no value. You take away value and lose respect because you don't deserve any for that cowardess.

I asked you Atlas, weren't you permabanned you cowardly son of a bitch, aspergers ridden, admin bribing, pompous deal renigging, bet welching scammy fuck heap of dog shit?

Matthew, your current musings are against this forum's terms of service. Specifically, it's off-topic. I thought I would let you know.

Au Contrare Atlas, your topic is "Bitcoin: There is no justice in this game.". I am responding to you directly for your cowardly attempts to be hypocritical in your own thread about the lack of justice. Not only do I feel it's directly on-topic Atlas, but that everyone should give their opinions on what real justice is.

Remember when you evaded the permaban here on the forums that you received for months of scamming users out of their money with bets that you constantly found new reasons to avoid paying, crazy ideas that never worked out and that you gave up on after launching huge self-important campaigns for, then tried to bribe the admin with a snarky comment about "How much will it cost for you to do what you should already be doing?"?

Any of this ringing a bell you absolutely worthless drudge on society who has now recently turned 18 years old and is no longer a minor?

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 10:11:59 PM

*takes a long drag out of his cigar*

Nope.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 10:26:12 PM

While your intentions *seem* good, your threads 99% of the time end in people flaming you and hating on you.

It seems to me that not many people like you, and your attempt at trolling is only making it worse.

Which begs me to ask (No offense)...why do you still hang out here?

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 10:31:15 PM

While your intentions *seem* good, your threads 99% of the time end in people flaming you and hating on you.

It seems to me that not many people like you, and your attempt at trolling is only making it worse.

Which begs me to ask (No offense)...why do you still hang out here?

Obviously because his ridiculous separation anxiety and lack of real world friends leaves him no other options. IRC and Skype are too fast paced for his manicism, which people quickly detect and he is ostracized from any legitimate challenging communities, other forums are not his flavor unless they are scamming forums like the one we found his message on telling people it's okay to scam if no one will catch you, but other than that his real reason for being here is because no one else has given Atlas so much attention as we have.

He actually believes he can win us over in his sad pathetic little way. Atlas keeps talking about "not caring" and yet he constantly defends himself, he talks about being a man and yet whenever a question is asked to him directly he decided to "*take a puff from my imaginary cigar which is probably another dude's penis*" and basically every mental fart and masturbation of his lonely pathetic and medicated existence in his bedroom is fielded here before his short memory span sucks him off into a deep obsession with girls who no other guy would ever consider attractive because they only date losers.

Good job Atlas. When you're ready to be a man, post your photo with your cigar so every can see it's plastic.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 10:40:31 PM

Matthew, what value do you gain from making false claims about me?

rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 10:41:31 PM

Perhaps you should prove them to be false? They appear to me (and others I'll bet) to be reasonable and accurate conclusions.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 10:42:01 PM

Post the photo of you with a real cigar you lying scumbag. No one here believes you smoke, nor even a have a cigar. You can't say a claim is false without proof it isn't. The burden of proof is on you who says he is smoking a cigar and loves taking pictures of himself.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 10:43:39 PM

Perhaps you should prove them to be false? They appear to me (and others I'll bet) to be reasonable and accurate conclusions.
I have nothing to prove. He's the one making the claims. If you believe him, it's your loss.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: