Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ EarnBit | BTC Making Ebook | REVIEWED |★★★  (Read 5434 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EarnBit (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:43:35 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 02:12:56 AM by EarnBit

Hello Bitcointalk, I am Releasing my EarnBit unsaturated BTC making  Ebook.

Purchase this Ebook down below.

How this Ebook actually works?

Your first reaction is, why sell methods that provide a source of money? Why sell an Ebook when you yourself could make money with it? These are very commonly asked when purchasing my Ebook. Many other Ebooks cannot provide an answer to this due to the fact the Ebook is a scam. A simple “get rich quick” scheme that never results well. My Ebook is different. You get rewarded for the work you do, like you would a job. However, I have made it to where you do this “job” with little work, while seeing greater results. It is taking working, and minimizing the effort while multiplying the reward you earn. What would seem impossible in the real world can be totally changed online with the use of Bitcoin which makes the beauty of this Ebook flourish. This is the key point I’m selling here, something other Ebooks do not focus on. What I do with my Ebook is show you how to work less and earn more, and apply it in various places with various styles. The methods can’t be patched because it is a learning experience. For a parallel, I couldn’t patch the idea of working and earning money at a job in the real world. The same applies to the methods I teach you. You learn how to make true money and apply it to see the results. This is not a crapshoot by following steps and hope you roll the right number, this is learn and go. I’ve designed this to work every time which is why I guarantee you will earn at least the funds invested in my Ebook within the first day applying the methods.

This Ebook does NOT contain the usual nonsense of...

• Selling
  • Adsense
  • Social Media
  • Fraud
  • Investing
  • Gambling
  • Blackhat
  • Article Writing
  • Monitization
  • Surveys
  • Social Engineering
  • Website Making
  • ClickBank
  • Banking Accounts
  • Ebay

With a prerelease to a select couple, after a four day period the results of Earned BTC are below. The methods have been tweaked slightly to ensure the biggest possible earnings.

http://gyazo.com/0f8d71c93a8caaa160c8bf54411524ac

http://gyazo.com/3fe6f682b6b744ee6e3ef83440a4c95b

These results were under my guidance. You can always PM me if you need help or leading.

Purchase this Ebook Now!

We offer UNLIMITED support to anyone that needs any type of help during the process. Feel free to PM me if you have questions regarding any of the methods.

This Ebook will not work for you if you are not willing to put in 10 minutes of action/work towards any of the methods for the first few days. You can autopilot this very easily but it requires some effort, none requiring more than the 10 minutes above.

You do not need any previous experience with this Ebook. It is simply learn and go.

You do not need to purchase anything ahead of time. FREE TO START UP.

PURCHASE Here

By no means are you allowed to leak the Ebook in this thread. ANY TYPE OF METHOD RELEASING POSTS WILL BE REMOVED.

A vouch copy will be given to one member. Please PM me to claim the vouch copy if left available.
Multiple vouch copies have been given out, the ones that posted reviews are down below.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:10:54 PM

So I was sent a free copy to review.

It was a good guide, focusing on exclusively one method of making money online. It's a 100% legal and legitimate way, however it does not give you a 'passive income' per say, and there's quite a lot of work going into setting up the method. The book is a good guide for someone who is ready to invest some of his own time to set it up to work properly. No downloads / extra investments required at all.
komodovpn

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:58:04 AM

I had the pleasure of receiving a free review copy of the ebook to post my evaluation on it.

It's pretty straight forward for the most part. It's definitely worth the purchase considering how much detail and overall content is included. The methods shown in the ebook are legitimate, nothing shady or illegal as far as I can tell. Anyone with basic computer knowledge and has an interest in making money with cryptos with their spare time should consider buying this ebook.

Not much else to say as I do not want to give anything out. All I can say is, for less than 0.02 BTC, this ebook is not a bad buy Smiley

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 06:18:29 PM

I been lucky enough to receive a vouch/review copy from EarnBit a while back, and I will be posting my review here.

This Ebook's method I have never heard of before, but I have no doubt that it works.  It is completely legal and safe, if you do it correctly.
In the beginning, it may take a bit more time than 10 minutes to start earning money.  It requires hard work in the beginning, and if you're lucky enough, I believe that you CAN make somewhat of a passive income.  Not much of a "gamble" here, you don't have to invest any money, just time.  I would give this Ebook an 8/10 on its method, and an 9/10 on the way the author explained everything. 

I would definitely use this method if I had more time. 
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 08:32:44 AM

I must admit, after reading the reviews from trusted members in this thread, I am actually very intrigued by what this method could be. Unfortunately, I struggle with time issues already with the things I have to do, so it doesn't sound like I'd be able to work with this.

EarnBit (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:04:00 AM

Ok guys,I'm searching for someone to team with.The method is really good but it requires some time so I figured out it could be better if I do it with somebody else.You'll have to pay % of the price of the e-book,as I've bought it and I'll explain how things work so we can start fast.There's great potential so I'm looking for someone fast!Pm me.

Okay, no....what the hell. Why would you redistribute my Ebook like that. If you need help, PM me and I can discuss with you some tips or tricks that can help speed the process up. I have gotten to your PM's and I apologize I was unable to work with you to help as the 360 second delay is a barrier. Please PM me all your concerns in one PM and I will address them and work with you to ensure you make the biggest possible earnings.

I'll be giving a discount to ALL future Ebook purchases. So please PM me if you would like to purchase.
EarnBit (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:49:05 AM

bump, new updated copy is now on sale with new method along with old method to out compete redistributers. New loophole in the method has been found which will allow you to receive 30 percent more on whatever you earn in perpetuity as well you collect a royality depending of how well you can execute the method which is also forever. Discounts will no longer be given out due to the edition of this bonus feature. Price of ebook will be increasing from what it is now so get them while they are at this price range. Download link updated.
Fullbuster

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:30:45 PM

Well after the reviews i am definetly thinkin about buying that Smiley
EarnBit (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:59:56 AM

bump
EarnBit (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:07:18 AM

Hmm, I am slightly interested. I know about the bullshit that goes on with eBooks so I have something to ask. I have time during the summer. If you were to give me a copy of this eBook, and if it works as you say it does. I'd be willing to pay off the price of 0.03 as soon as I earn that. I'd also write a very good review on how I was able to earn that 0.03 back.

Let me know. As I said I got tons of time on my hands.

Nice! The updated version is less time consuming as well.
EarnBit (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:09:41 PM

Bump. Reminding you guys this is FREE start up Ebook. You don't have to invest any money whatsoever.
EarnBit (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:15:43 PM

This Ebook available for sale.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 05:00:22 PM

Think I'll buy it later, when I have access to my BTC wallet again. I'll pm you in a coupe hours.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
EarnBit (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:11:10 PM

Think I'll buy it later, when I have access to my BTC wallet again. I'll pm you in a coupe hours.

Sure
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: