Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN} EDM-COIN,SHOP,WALLETS AND SOURCE UPDATED.LAUNCHIN 8/7 IPO PRICES REDUCED.  (Read 6115 times)
EDMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:16:26 AM

hopefully once the onlineshop opens tommorow it will attract some attention. You can pay via paypal or contact me onsite if wish to use any form of cryptocurrency.
EDMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:23:28 AM

so you want my money? for free?

wasted time.

your money is to help get the project moving . im not asking for free money this is an investment and will help towards paying for flyers, small booklets  to be givin out to people at festivals so word spreads around. My mate is one of Irelands top DJs who knows people who know other people.... and plays with some of the top dj's worldwide. IE: CONTACTS... they say to us you give it a go if it works we will jump in too. worldwide denomination of dance festival currency !!
Kitiel

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:36:10 AM

"We have contacts with some of the highest people in the industry that miight just just take this to the top" mhm.
EDMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:42:29 AM

"We have contacts with some of the highest people in the industry that miight just just take this to the top" mhm.

hmmmm we will see brother.if it does well at the start they will jump in and ill make sure its on every poster handed out for concerts. the IPO is for dev work, digital debit cards getting things started. ounce we get a push we will get there.... ive never said the term to the moon as it sounds childish but the sky is the limit for anything and anything is possible  Grin
zorkafdo

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:55:05 AM

hmmmm we will see brother.if it does well at the start they will jump in and ill make sure its on every poster handed out for concerts. the IPO is for dev work, digital debit cards getting things started. ounce we get a push we will get there.... ive never said the term to the moon as it sounds childish but the sky is the limit for anything and anything is possible  Grin

I think your IPO offers are a bit pricey.

There will be 3 IPO stages for EDM-COIN

STAGE 1:500 EDM COINS = 0.1BTC === ONLY 100 PLACES

STAGE 2: 300 EDM COINS =  0.15BTC===ONLY 100 PLACES

STAGE 3 :200 EDM COINS =  0.2BTC==== ONLY 100 PLACES

The first one puts the market value of 5 Million coins to 1000 BTC and third one to 5000 BTC. This is way too much for a new clone coin with not much innovation.
You might have to re-consider changing these..
mp2btc

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

MP & UKASH EXCHANGER & ESCROW SERVICE

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:32:55 AM

ANN UPDATE: SHOP WILL OPEN AT 3PM UK TIME  Grin Grin

mp2btc.co.nr & ESCROW SERVICE'S
mp2btc

Activity: 91

MP & UKASH EXCHANGER & ESCROW SERVICE

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:33:48 AM

I think your IPO offers are a bit pricey.

There will be 3 IPO stages for EDM-COIN

STAGE 1:500 EDM COINS = 0.1BTC === ONLY 100 PLACES

STAGE 2: 300 EDM COINS =  0.15BTC===ONLY 100 PLACES

STAGE 3 :200 EDM COINS =  0.2BTC==== ONLY 100 PLACES

The first one puts the market value of 5 Million coins to 1000 BTC and third one to 5000 BTC. This is way too much for a new clone coin with not much innovation.
You might have to re-consider changing these..

Thanks mate.....FIXED

mp2btc.co.nr & ESCROW SERVICE'S
EDMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:38:02 PM

Hoping to have our shop open in 2-3h from now sill adding some items. more will be added as we go along , if the community has any good slogans or logos please help for new merch.

thanks
hualehua

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:51:29 PM

hi,dev,
where is the wallet.
EDMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:13:24 PM

hi,dev,
where is the wallet.

wallets and source codes coming tomorrow Smiley

hope to have launch date tomorrow too... things are getting there slowley but surely  Grin
EDMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:41:41 PM

SHOP NOW OPEN, LOTS MORE TO BE ADDED KEEP.
[/color]
If you need a specific design or have some idea ask us we will try our best get it it for you  Grin

http://edm-coin-shop.co.nr/
[/color]
minimila

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:56:05 PM

[/color]
If you need a specific design or have some idea ask us we will try our best get it it for you  Grin

[/color]

what do you want with your shop on a free domain?? should we buy shirts for 35$? ))

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! http://DwarfPool.com Reliable MONERO Pool
Profit Calculator and Price chart: JackpotCoin Maxcoin Talkcoin Saffroncoin  DwarfExplorer: Talkcoin with chat
Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS: [XMR][JPC][MAX][GRS][TAC][SFR]Support thread on forum
EDMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:06:28 PM

[/color]

[/color]

what do you want with your shop on a free domain?? should we buy shirts for 35$? ))

free domain only until we have some funds together. we are not rich and have spent our own money on to getting going.. we need the communities help too guys so come on please buy into our IPO for more development funds we need your help too.....  Wink custom made shirts thats the prices we've been given on them currently trying to work on other companies for bulk festival orders....IPO funds could help a little please.

minimila

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:19:03 PM

[/color]

[/color]

free domain only until we have some funds together. we are not rich and have spent our own money on to getting going.. we need the communities help too guys so come on please buy into our IPO for more development funds we need your help too.....  Wink custom made shirts thats the prices we've been given on them currently trying to work on other companies for bulk festival orders....IPO funds could help a little please.

I 'd say premine as well as IPO sound like scam to people, may by exactly YOU are honest )) but there is just so much bad expirience with that.

why don#t you do instead of premain a fair "earning" for your work, e.g 0.5% fee from every block. so you can HONESTLY AND FAIR earn while working.

but shop with shirts for 35$ on the crypto forum really doesn't seem seriously ))

Profit Calculator and Price chart: JackpotCoin Maxcoin Talkcoin Saffroncoin  DwarfExplorer: Talkcoin with chat
Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS: [XMR][JPC][MAX][GRS][TAC][SFR]Support thread on forum
EDMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:29:48 PM

i am honest and have already stated that i will have no problem reveling my identity if needed. i know people in the music industry who say if i make it work they will back it... im talking this worldwide if things go good they will have this merchandise & more at all festivals worldwide.

Website still to come hoping for tomorrow and wallets and coin source too. we will get some action soon.  Grin
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:31:54 PM

hi,dev,
where is the wallet.

wallets and source codes coming tomorrow Smiley

hope to have launch date tomorrow too... things are getting there slowley but surely  Grin

Lets see if everything gets launched on time or not . Keeping an eye on it Wink
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:18:04 PM

Just another scamcoin.. devs need money!  They are requesting a loan lolz
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671642.msg7605366#msg7605366

Such big plans for the future but can't even fund 0.6 BTC.
EDMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:26:37 PM

Just another scamcoin.. devs need money!  They are requesting a loan lolz
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671642.msg7605366#msg7605366

Such big plans for the future but can't even fund 0.6 BTC.

coin source, wallets are ready tomorrow....that is why we asked for IPO for the communities help as it is there coin if they are to invest...know i can proove who i am , my partner can too and he can show a lot of proof of the DJ's hes worked with. We put this idea to his promoter and he taught it was great but said before anything is handed upstairs get it up and running first. we havent the funds IE: IPO

So back us or whack us ,your call. Digital Dance V Digital Money = Digital Future!!!
minimila

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:57:06 PM

i am honest and have already stated that i will have no problem reveling my identity if needed. i know people in the music industry who say if i make it work they will back it... im talking this worldwide if things go good they will have this merchandise & more at all festivals worldwide.

Website still to come hoping for tomorrow and wallets and coin source too. we will get some action soon.  Grin

OK, tell us who you are! it's very needed ! ))

what about to change your premain against % from every block? it would be much more honestly

EDMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:33:11 PM

both identities coming up very soon  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: