Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 04:27:44 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ADV] AdvancedCoin | POW X13 | IPO | ANON | New wallet  (Read 15686 times)
loljosh

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:25:36 AM

I can bet you are involved in this scam.

In fact, you are just a pedophile.

I just told that is possible to cut the text with a image when you code a design app.

Also you don't know what is a escrow...? i think you can stop talking bullshit and wait, nobody have the truth.

It is not possible to cut the text with an image that way. I have designed like 10+ wallets and never cut the text with image.

I like your signature
Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.

Sounds like a script kiddy who hate the hard coding.

You are just a noob and you need to learn how to code.

Of course, you can insert a picture over the text

No, I was wrong. It is possible. Check this out Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/G2U64jb.png

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
tracemoon

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:37:23 AM

Chinese liar too, no wonder foreigners look down upon!
Perl++

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:08:20 PM

blahblah

Wait, you are not a dev? really you don't know how to put a text behind an image?

Sounds like a batch / visual basic framework or java developper  Roll Eyes

Cheesy
NXN_NFD_?

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:12:45 PM

no zuo no die why u try.
this thread is f**king interesting.

Zeloin

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:18:52 PM

Curious coin.

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:21:45 PM

In 2nd picture it can be clearly seen that chart is cutting the text "Trading Section" on wallet. 100% photoshopped.

https://i.imgur.com/tufUw3B.png

OMG, too obvious, everyone should be carful about this coin,
90% must be scam!

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
altcoinherald

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:21:59 PM

Your coin has been added to the Altcoin launch calendar.

http://altcoinherald.com/3838

We'll keep posted for developments with your coin!

loljosh

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:26:49 PM

blahblah

Wait, you are not a dev? really you don't know how to put a text behind an image?

Sounds like a batch / visual basic framework or java developper  Roll Eyes

Cheesy

No, I just learned how to put a text behind an image using MS-paint. It works great Smiley

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:28:55 PM

I just told that is possible to cut the text with a image when you code a design app.

Also you don't know what is a escrow...? i think you can stop talking bullshit and wait, nobody have the truth.

It is not possible to cut the text with an image that way. I have designed like 10+ wallets and never cut the text with image.

I'm not taking away from your point that this is an obvious scam, but it is possible to accidentally cut the text like that. Say your original widget has a variable width and you replace the image with a larger image without opening the UI file in qt designer, one widget will overflow on to the top of the other widget because qt designer didn't get to recalculate the dimension, and the window size of your app is fixed. This being sai this coin is an obvious scam

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
FuckJapan

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:31:15 PM

what is the adv? just wait for the wallet.

loljosh

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:32:49 PM

I'm not taking away from your point that this is an obvious scam, but it is possible to accidentally cut the text like that. Say your original widget has a variable width and you replace the image with a larger image without opening the UI file in qt designer, one widget will overflow on to the top of the other widget because qt designer didn't get to recalculate the dimension, and the window size of your app is fixed. This being sai this coin is an obvious scam

No it is not possible to cut it accidentally. If you are using QT for designing. It won't allow you to create a widget over another specially when it is a text area. If you try making a widget over a text area it will automatically move that widget from there even of you break the layout.

Mouse020

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

No one like you

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:39:02 PM

In 2nd picture it can be clearly seen that chart is cutting the text "Trading Section" on wallet. 100% photoshopped.

https://i.imgur.com/tufUw3B.png

OMG, too obvious, everyone should be carful about this coin,
90% must be scam!
You are wrong men
This 100% is Scam ...
Where Is BTT admin ?

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Perl++

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:48:05 PM

No it is not possible to cut it accidentally. If you are using QT for designing. It won't allow you to create a widget over another specially when it is a text area. If you try making a widget over a text area it will automatically move that widget from there even of you break the layout.

1: Everything is possible
2: Who the hell talk about original QT?

like in transaction tab in classic QT
like in classic QT wallet

Wait and see.
loljosh

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:12:06 PM

1: Everything is possible
2: Who the hell talk about original QT?

like in transaction tab in classic QT
like in classic QT wallet

Wait and see.

Wanna bet? 1 BTC if I prove you wrong. Wink

Bifrons (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:20:35 PM

so many words , so many joke , but no one see what i write in OP about trading section and chart ! Embarrassed
launch date and IPO now stopped until i implement tms chart and let see what you say then . I think this will take no more then 3-4 days
biekelroy

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:16:57 PM

SCAM 90%
If you think that is scam coin , you can easily add me to ignore list , and go away Smiley
Another coin with IPO and screenshots of wallets photoshped?? This reminds me of EmiratiCoin
This screenshot done from the advanced wallet , this is not from photoshop.
if so ,plz release beta version.
if you can not ,100% ps
gg234

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:44:42 PM

scan coin and don't invest all screenshots are photoshop
ShitCoins-B-Gone

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:46:29 AM

If its from the wallet, why are the sceenshots so low rez??
And why is your OP so messed up??

Smells of SCAM

How many stupid person like you will fud ?

Really, look at the second picture, he cut bittrex's graph and pasted into a that picture. Make it small so people can see the mistakes he did when photoshopping them.

A new user as always with fake pictures and asking for an IPO.

Retards fall for this, not normal people.

There will be plenty and I hope I can rent my gigs to them at crazy prices. This coin had me at least reading to line two, but that's as far as I got. Saw all these supposed features, then noticed none of them were actually coded yet further down.

So the ShitCoinometer goes off again.

IPO
*features* will be available in the *future*.
A marketing type *deving* a coin.

Those three alone are enough to make me *run* not walk away.

Good luck with your coin buddy.
ShitCoins-B-Gone

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:53:12 AM

so many words , so many joke , but no one see what i write in OP about trading section and chart ! Embarrassed
launch date and IPO now stopped until i implement tms chart and let see what you say then . I think this will take no more then 3-4 days

Implement your advanced features fully and verifiability before any launch on your dime, show that you have created a real product and put *your* skin in the game, and maybe then someone will care.

All you have here is photoshopped BS asking for real world BTC. This crap will not fly anymore, although doesn't stop ShitCoins from trying.
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:49:18 AM

Do yourself a favor and don't send BTC to the OP's address. Wait for a reputable escrow if you want to take a risk on this. Scam just happened YET AGAIN on MorCoin, when are people going to learn.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: