Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Iraq’s Christians See Putin As Savior  (Read 867 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:36:51 PM

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/29/iraq-s-christians-see-putin-as-savior.html

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:20:11 AM

Iraq needs absolute, roman-style monarchy. Any republican form of government won't be sustainable there without creation of totalitarian system.
sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:27:48 AM

The Christians turn to Putin while Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev turn to Hussein and the USA for Snaps, Grants, Gifts, and Asylum......
Throughout the history, Christians of the mid. east have always relied on Russians and they have always helped the Christians. USA never ever has.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Leina

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:43:54 AM

As old saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:01:01 AM

That's because Putin dares to defend Christianity in a post-Christian Western Civilization. Obama is a cold fish who must be wrapped in newsprint and sent to perdition.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:54:44 AM

I think they are going to be disappointed.

I highly doubt that Putin is going to sweep into Iraq and save them from ISIS.

Putin has quite a bit on his plate at the moment.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:38:05 PM

Democrats are responsible in great part for the mess in Iraq for their continued treasonous lack of support of the war on terror, allying themselves with the godless, hate-filled, leftist media while constantly undermining the need to destroy Islamic terror!
So when Christians are slaughtered in Iraq, the Democrats made that happen, starting with their hatred of George Bush, followed by their hatred of doing what is right!

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:27:13 PM

The Russian Orthodox (Christian) Church is very powerful and does not flaunt like the Pope. If Putin gets involved allot of Christians will be saved throughout the M.E., and Obama's true anti-Christ colors will then shine for the globe to see.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:45:14 PM

Assyrians, copts and other christian minorities are orthodox christians too. Orthodoxy is an oldest branch of christianity nowadays. Unfortunately, they were persecuted by papists and muslims for ages. That's why christian majority became a minority in the middle-east.
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:35:34 AM

The Iraqis have more faith in Putin than Obama. Putin is open about his Christianity while Obama seems to be ashamed of it while propping up the need for more muslims in America, at NASA, saying he will side with muslims when the political winds change, etc.

Marlo Stanfield

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:15:15 PM

Orthodoxy is an oldest branch of christianity nowadays.

Really? Is this a new development?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:21:50 PM

Assyrians, copts and other christian minorities are orthodox christians too. Orthodoxy is an oldest branch of christianity nowadays. Unfortunately, they were persecuted by papists and muslims for ages. That's why christian majority became a minority in the middle-east.

The ethnic cleansing of various Othodox groups have been going on for many decades, ever since the NATO (which is essentially an alliance of the Catholics with the Muslims) was formed. It is evident from the conflicts in Kosovo and Iraq.
Marlo Stanfield

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:29:34 PM

The ethnic cleansing of various Othodox groups have been going on for many decades, ever since the NATO (which is essentially an alliance of the Catholics with the Muslims) was formed. It is evident from the conflicts in Kosovo and Iraq.

You really think NATO has a religious agenda? That's the first time I've heard that.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:31:36 PM

Cheesy No, of course.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic_Orthodox_Church_of_Alexandria

I mean that some branches have became extinct.

I wouldn't say that NATO itself is a religious organization. But some of their money sources are directly affiliated with religious organizations.
Marlo Stanfield

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:49:29 PM

Cheesy No, of course.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic_Orthodox_Church_of_Alexandria

I mean that some branches have became extinct.

I wouldn't say that NATO itself is a religious organization. But some of their money sources are directly affiliated with religious organizations.

Ohhh...oldest. Yeah. I don't know what I was thinking but I thought you meant it was the largest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: