Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need $4  (Read 1434 times)
johnTrade77 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:58:43 PM

Hi guys i seemed to mess my order up of bitcoins somehow and im $4 short on the purchase i need to make. Could anyone please lend or sell me $4 worth of bitcoins?

Put this in the lenders section because $4 is such a low amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RCHumphrey

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:43:43 PM

What payment methods are you willing to use?
johnTrade77 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:10:53 PM

What payment methods are you willing to use?

Anything that is quick cant use western union because there is a £5 fee which would be ridiculous on a $4 transaction lol. Bank transfer? i send you the cash you send me the bitcoins? its a very small amount of coins so no real risk really Smiley
RCHumphrey

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:15:04 PM

Do you have skrill? UK bank transfer or other country?
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:48:00 PM

In any case 4$ is very less amount and system other then bitcoin have too much fees for transferring this amount

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:00:07 PM

Am I the only one seeing the trend of numerous Newbie-Jr.Member accounts looking for terribly low amounts?
johnTrade77 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:00:45 PM

I just need $4 guys i know its a terribly low amount and the fees on most payment processors would make it not worth it. But i can do UK bank transfer from a UK bank account.

Its really no risk as its just $4 lol im no scammer or anything i can show screen shots of trades i have done on here if that would help.

Really would appreciate it if someone could help me out with this very annoying being $4 short.
johnTrade77 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:14:13 PM

Am I the only one seeing the trend of numerous Newbie-Jr.Member accounts looking for terribly low amounts?

I've been here since june 2013 just not a big poster Smiley
RCHumphrey

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:19:36 PM

sorry not worth my time but good luck... the fact you're here from June 2013 makes it more suspicious imo
johnTrade77 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:24:44 PM

sorry not worth my time but good luck... the fact you're here from June 2013 makes it more suspicious imo

Thanks anyway no problem at all. But i have to ask what is suspicious? im talking about doing a straight trade with me sending first i dont see how that puts the sender of the bitcoins at any risk?

Not everyone likes posting on bitcoin forums i come here when i need to trade not to post on forum threads.

Can anyone else help with this $4 situation?
rarkenin

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:11:19 AM

I am willing to lend, if you still need it. I will need to know when you expect to pay it back. Since the situation surrounding this is, well, odd, I'm not willing to go below 10% weekly. I can drop it to 7.5% weekly if you can provide $4 of a major altcoin (Litecoin, Namecoin) as collateral.

Trust will be given (positive or negative) after this is completed.
rarkenin

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:10:55 AM

Sent you a PM back. I just need your address and an exact decimal value of BTC (to be assured I pay you enough, depending on which exchange rate the $4 is)
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:10:32 AM

Sent you a PM back. I just need your address and an exact decimal value of BTC (to be assured I pay you enough, depending on which exchange rate the $4 is)

Dude.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:52:32 AM

you guys rekon heaps of $4 loans add up quickly or the guy actually needs $4 to no doubt order 'something' ?
always intrigued by these incredibly low loan amounts....

still.. think we all know how its going to end up.

acs267

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:05:32 PM

you guys rekon heaps of $4 loans add up quickly or the guy actually needs $4 to no doubt order 'something' ?

I think this is the third Skrill loan I've seen this week. Obviously something going on there, since all of the posters seem to be lower ranks. I was thinking he was making multiple accounts, or was following in people's footsteps to just get pocket change. Just a hunch, however, I might be wrong.
johnTrade77 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:12:57 PM

No i do not have multiple accounts and no im not here to scam people might just want to check this thread back on monday before you make pathetic accusations and assumptions.

Thank you to rarkenin who kindly lent me the bitcoins and they will be returned with interest on monday.

And to the idiots here who make assumptions i really dont need pocket change lmao i have more than enough cash just not the $4 i needed in bitcoins. If rarkenin wanted the funds back in cash i could have sent him it today but instead we agreed for the final amount to be returned in bitcoins on monday. 
acs267

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:49:18 PM

No i do not have multiple accounts and no im not here to scam people might just want to check this thread back on monday before you make pathetic accusations and assumptions.

And to the idiots here who make assumptions i really dont need pocket change lmao i have more than enough cash just not the $4 i needed in bitcoins. If rarkenin wanted the funds back in cash i could have sent him it today but instead we agreed for the final amount to be returned in bitcoins on monday. 

I don't know if you can read, but I'll restate it:

I think this is the third Skrill loan I've seen this week. Obviously something going on there, since all of the posters seem to be lower ranks. I was thinking he was making multiple accounts, or was following in people's footsteps to just get pocket change. Just a hunch, however, I might be wrong.

How can you make the 'pathetic' assumption we're idiots if I clearly outlined that I might possibly be wrong? If you have more than enough cash, but you don't have $4, then you don't have enough cash. It's pretty goddamn simple.

To me, I really don't care if you payback or not. I'm not the lender. I'm not your doppelganger from Sweden. Just stating something. Jeez, man.
johnTrade77 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:49:43 PM

How can you make the 'pathetic' assumption we're idiots if I clearly outlined that I might possibly be wrong? If you have more than enough cash, but you don't have $4, then you don't have enough cash. It's pretty goddamn simple.

To me, I really don't care if you payback or not. I'm not the lender. I'm not your doppelganger from Sweden. Just stating something. Jeez, man.

I used the word idiot because you clearly stated that i might be out to make some pocket change i mean seriously? $4? why would i be trying to scam $4 off someone on here? would that even be worth a scammers time for such a low amount? because in my eyes $4 doesn't even come close to pocket change its $4 we are talking about here.

I said i have enough cash which i do have my cash is just not in bitcoins i dont go round keeping my bank account in a bitcoin wallet hence why i was $4 short. I buy bitcoins when i need to make purchases not to keep in a wallet. Im sure a lot of you on here keep stuff in your wallets regularly but thats just not how i operate as i dont use bitcoins on a day to day basis.

Just to point out i wasn't just referring to you with the idiot statement i was talking about Justin00 as well. Please do check back on monday to see the results Wink
acs267

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:11:12 AM

I used the word idiot because you clearly stated that i might be out to make some pocket change i mean seriously? $4? why would i be trying to scam $4 off someone on here? would that even be worth a scammers time for such a low amount? because in my eyes $4 doesn't even come close to pocket change its $4 we are talking about here.

I said i have enough cash which i do have my cash is just not in bitcoins i dont go round keeping my bank account in a bitcoin wallet hence why i was $4 short. I buy bitcoins when i need to make purchases not to keep in a wallet. Im sure a lot of you on here keep stuff in your wallets regularly but thats just not how i operate as i dont use bitcoins on a day to day basis.

Just to point out i wasn't just referring to you with the idiot statement i was talking about Justin00 as well. Please do check back on monday to see the results Wink

Dude, I know what the word 'idiots' mean. Anyway, I clearly said that it could be a faulty generalization. It's not like I'm going to personally attack a guy or girl on the Internet. It's just, wow, I'm going to have to keep quoting myself:

And your write, four dollars isn't pocket change. It's actually more than pocket change, and I'm guessing it's that in almost every country. Pocket change would be more like coinage, so I was faulty on the particular words I pointed out. No need to take it personally.
johnTrade77 (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:03:28 AM

No problem i was just pointing out that you was a idiot for even considering that i would scam for $4 and to even consider it pocket change. Im aware you stated three times now that it was just a hunch but a pretty pathetic hunch if i must say so. Sure if i was asking for $100 then i could see why you would think that.

Nothing personal whatsoever  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: