Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling pirated / illegal software licenses.  (Read 5276 times)
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:08:33 AM

So, I don't get it.  The OP is mad that someone is selling cracked microsoft stuff on the internet...

Jeez, if I wanted cracked microsoft products, I think I'd just crack them myself or download from thepiratebay or something.  Seems to me that people who are paying money for stolen windoze software are crazy.  Every pc I ever bought comes with windoze whether i want it or not.  I always have to delete a copy of windows before i can put a proper os on.  Who would pay for a stolen copy of a product that's so proliferant you can even get a computer without accidentally having a valid copy.

I totally don't get it.
Floord-1

Activity: 78
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:09:10 AM

Even with proof of a COA, remember to contact Microsoft Support and talk to a representative there. Make sure they're able to tell you the key type and where it came from (which partner ID). With Microsoft, reselling product keys makes you a valued-added reseller (which means he's responsible for ANY microsoft questions you may have).

Please read carefully the contents of my ...spammers to raise Activity.

You are not my client ...  You can not impose me to give evidence for you a free... If you want the proof ... Please pay money to see it ... OK!  Wink Wink Wink

For others I can provide evidence for them for free ... As for you ... I like to send money.

PS: Please reputable members in this forum help me Escrow with this stupid guy...When I put out the evidence in a convincing way and make him see what a stupid comment on my toppic.

Price evidence for him = 300$

If I did not give evidence: Please banned my nickname...Removing my posts.

Are you ready to spend money to see the evidence from me?

Note: I Accept Escrow or you go first.

A place for friends...
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:11:25 AM

So, I don't get it.  The OP is mad that someone is selling cracked microsoft stuff on the internet...

Jeez, if I wanted cracked microsoft products, I think I'd just crack them myself or download from thepiratebay or something.  Seems to me that people who are paying money for stolen windoze software are crazy.  Every pc I ever bought comes with windoze whether i want it or not.  I always have to delete a copy of windows before i can put a proper os on.  Who would pay for a stolen copy of a product that's so proliferant you can even get a computer without accidentally having a valid copy.

I totally don't get it.

Violates forum rules mate. Can't sell illegal goods on this site. If this were silkroad / another site, sure go for it, I don't care. I just want to see that forum rules are actually rules and the play ground is even and fair.

Now, if we can start selling illegal goods, this could get rather interesting. Being able to purchase weed here would be rather neat! (Obviously, a few of us would need a new account or two, but still!)

Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:11:33 AM

I don't see any reason for you to argue with bluefirecorp over this unless you aren't legit. You should have been able to provide some sort of proof by now.

I also don't see how he would need to pay you to see if you're legit. Unless all you're going to do is sell him a key and go "see? It's legit!"

I'd buy a home premium key if you could prove that you have the COA's for them, and could provide me with it.

Why don't you read this comment in my topic:

- Him ordered me to provide evidence or ask politely.

- Him got a knowledge so ignorant of Microsoft.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509600.0

You are not my client ...  You can not impose me to give evidence for you a free... If you want the proof ... Please pay money to see it ... OK!  Wink Wink Wink

For others I can provide evidence for them for free ... As for you ... I like to send money.

PS: Please reputable members in this forum help me Escrow with this stupid guy...When I put out the evidence in a convincing way and make him see what a stupid comment on my toppic.

I'm so confused. Are you saying that now you won't provide me with evidence unless I throw $300 at you first simply because I bothered to ask for it? Fuck that. Show me proof of COA and I'll buy a key.

And BTW simply selling me a key that activates for now isn't proof of you selling me legitimate keys, they could be stolen via a keylogger or, as I suspect, resold from MSDN/MSDNA accounts.

I'm confused now as well actually. He/She keeps saying that proof of legitimacy will be provided to "others" for free if they ask for it, but not to anyone who asks for it.

I say just direct a Microsoft representative to his/her thread. Microsoft, the BBB and the seller's government can sort out the whole issue of legitimacy themselves.
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:12:45 AM

I say just direct a Microsoft representative to his/her thread. Microsoft, the BBB and the seller's government can sort out the whole issue of legitimacy themselves.

That's kinda the problem though. They won't go for just the seller's thread. They'll go for the ENTIRE forum. And legally, they have the right to go for the entire forum. If I were selling weed on a website, the US government could take down the site rather easily. I mean, just look at megaupload.com and the whole kim dotcom thing!

Floord-1

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:12:57 AM

I'm confused now as well actually. He/She keeps saying that proof of legitimacy will be provided to "others" for free if they ask for it, but not to anyone who asks for it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509600.140

Violates forum rules mate. Can't sell illegal goods on this site. If this were silkroad / another site, sure go for it, I don't care. I just want to see that forum rules are actually rules and the play ground is even and fair.

Now, if we can start selling illegal goods, this could get rather interesting. Being able to purchase weed here would be rather neat! (Obviously, a few of us would need a new account or two, but still!)

Please carefully read content from me ... ignorant and conservative.

Finally: You accept the evidence buy of my or not?....spammers to raise Activity

Show the last posts of this person: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=20802;sa=showPosts (Pages: 1 -> 39)

A place for friends...
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:25:38 AM

spammers to raise Activity

Are you admitting to spamming to raise activity there? That actually seems exactly what you're doing.

If not, you're accusing everyone else in this thread who posted as a spammer who's only trying to raise their activity? Wow, just wow at that thought.

Floord-1

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:55:50 AM

Are you admitting to spamming to raise activity there? That actually seems exactly what you're doing.

If not, you're accusing everyone else in this thread who posted as a spammer who's only trying to raise their activity? Wow, just wow at that thought.

Show the last posts of this person: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=20802;sa=showPosts (Pages: 1 -> 39)

You are not my client ...  You can not impose me to give evidence for you a free... If you want the proof ... Please pay money to see it ... OK!

Are you ready to spend money to see the evidence from me?

Note: I Accept Escrow or you go first.

Finally: You accept the evidence buy of my or not?....spammers to raise Activity

A place for friends...
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:35:36 PM

Any moderator comments or are we just waiting for a verification?

Floord-1

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:47:46 PM

I am waiting for... (bluefirecorp: spammers to raise Activity)

Show the last posts of this person: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=20802;sa=showPosts (Pages: 1 -> 40)

A place for friends...
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:56:00 AM

Show the last posts of this person: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=20802;sa=showPosts (Pages: 1 -> 40)

What does he mean when he says he's waiting for spammers to raise activity?  It seems like some sort of absurdist poetry.
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:50:57 AM

What does he mean when he says he's waiting for spammers to raise activity?  It seems like some sort of absurdist poetry.

He's saying that every time I post, I'm only posting to raise my activity (which is silly, considering I'm a hero member with plenty of posts).

He's not very bright. >.>

He'll probably post the exact same thing tomorrow and quote this. Literally exact same thing.

Floord-1

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:50:20 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 08:23:28 AM by Floord-1

What does he mean when he says he's waiting for spammers to raise activity?  It seems like some sort of absurdist poetry.

Why don't you read this article?

That is all spammers to raise Activity

-> The reason I do not understand .... what should exist a Hero Member...With no basic knowledge and spam like this in this forum.

He's saying that every time I post, I'm only posting to raise my activity (which is silly, considering I'm a hero member with plenty of posts).

He's not very bright. >.>

He'll probably post the exact same thing tomorrow and quote this. Literally exact same thing.

- The reason to increase your spammers to raise Activity ?

- The reason you refuse Escrow (evidence) ?

- The reason he did not dare to look into the feedback in my toppic ?

- Why knowledge of information technology you stupid like a child?

A place for friends...
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:32:34 AM

Floord-1 speaks in Haiku I guess  Roll Eyes

bluefirecorp:

This is very likely to be illegal , almost definitely , but admins will not demand proof of legitimacy or ban him unless there is no possible scenario where his goods are legitimate.

This makes sense too , and user privacy is never breached until completely necessary.

I would suggest you leave our poetic friend some negative rep if you believe his actions are illegitimate. Don't expect any official action.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:41:48 AM

Floord-1 speaks in Haiku I guess  Roll Eyes

bluefirecorp:

This is very likely to be illegal , almost definitely , but admins will not demand proof of legitimacy or ban him unless there is no possible scenario where his goods are legitimate.

This makes sense too , and user privacy is never breached until completely necessary.

I would suggest you leave our poetic friend some negative rep if you believe his actions are illegitimate. Don't expect any official action.

I already said there's no possible scenario in which selling MSDN accounts is legal. I mean, unless he's Microsoft... but following that logic, I could sell hacked Paypal accounts and claim that I'm Paypal just selling old accounts or something.

Floord-1

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:54:43 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 11:31:21 AM by Floord-1

Floord-1 speaks in Haiku I guess  Roll Eyes

bluefirecorp:

jambola2: You did not read my post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670590.msg7591594#msg7591594

I already said there's no possible scenario in which selling MSDN accounts is legal. I mean, unless he's Microsoft... but following that logic, I could sell hacked Paypal accounts and claim that I'm Paypal just selling old accounts or something.

bluefirecorp: You did not read my post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670590.msg7614946#msg7614946

A place for friends...
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:44:50 PM

bluefirecorp:

jambola2: You did not read my post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670590.msg7591594#msg7591594

bluefirecorp: You did not read my post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670590.msg7614946#msg7614946

Reading your posts is a little like watching one of those movies by Salvadore Dali and Luis Bunjol.  You know it probably means something, but it's not exactly clear...
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:07:40 PM

MSDN accounts are for developers to test their products on Microsoft platforms. The keys should not be sold and used in an operational environment, not even for web surfing and checking email (specified in the agreement). There is no way what Floord is doing is legal, and keys provided by him could be invalidated by Microsoft anytime.
Floord-1

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:39:20 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 12:51:36 AM by Floord-1

Reading your posts is a little like watching one of those movies by Salvadore Dali and Luis Bunjol.  You know it probably means something, but it's not exactly clear...

I want to know what you comment on this topic?

1. Account MSDN.

2. Account DreamSpark.

3. Serial Store.

4. Version Windows: Retail, OEM, Volume  -> Basic, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise -> N, K, KN...

5. Activation key: Email + Password or only keys.

-> It is best to understand all this knowledge...I'm waiting for the next response to spoken and written for you to understand the lack of understanding of the knowledge that you are encountering Microsoft.

MSDN accounts are for developers to test their products on Microsoft platforms. The keys should not be sold and used in an operational environment, not even for web surfing and checking email (specified in the agreement). There is no way what Floord is doing is legal, and keys provided by him could be invalidated by Microsoft anytime.

A lack of knowledge about the Microsoft key as you also have the funny and stupid comments like this why?

-> You can answer please let me know,How many ways to get the key Microsoft ?

A place for friends...
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:23:03 PM

bluefirecorp:

I have read your post.

I was defending you , saying that you cannot be forced into giving out any information.
Read my post before assuming that I was siding with the OP.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: