Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:45:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The potatoes, the wife, bitcoins and various US czarisms.  (Read 704 times)
MPOE-PR (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 05:15:26 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (3)

After a few years of relatively happy marriage, a husband once discovered a crate under the bed. In it, three potatoes and about 50,000 dollars in cash.

Very puzzled, he asks the wife what's with the crate with three potatoes and a bunchload of money. She sits him down because they have to talk, and proceeds to explain that every time she cheated on him she had the stud bring her a potato, which she'd then put in the crate.

- Ok, and the fifty grand?!

- Well... when the crate'd get full I'd take it to the farmer's market and sell it.

Now all this aside, let's get to the point. The fact that a woman is exchanging sex for potatoes would then constitute potatoes into a currency and require any and all swapmeets where potatoes are found on the premises to AML, KYC, etc bla bla bla?

Obviously the general tendency of any and all institutions since the beginning of time is to posture themselves into unwarranted importance. Still, when exactly do the potatoes become a currency?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: