Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:19:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SexyBTC.biz  (Read 1230 times)
SexyBTC (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

SexyBTC

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:14:11 AM

Hello world,

I am SexyBTC and I am starting my own adult theme reality Bitcoin based web show. I am seeking an investor or a loan to get things going. I can handle all the web development and I can write all my own material. So I will give a brief explanation of where I am in the process and what I need to launch.

I need broadband internet, estimate about $420 for one year of service at $35 a month.
I need at least 2 HD cameras, estimate about $250 each.
I need a new battery for my laptop, estimate $40.
I need to advertize most of which I can do for free but having a $300 budget would speed the growth in general.

What My goal is:

My goal is to have a semi reality/news show with an adult theme staring myself. I will start small with adult friendly tube services and launch a regular programing schedule of prerecorded episodes no less than three times a week hosted on my site. The site will be setup with a free members section and a pay members section.

On the free side members will have limited access to content, three weekly shows and certain free content including videos, picture sets, calenders, merchandise, and lots of other things, with future services possibly added as well.
Paying members will have access to the daily show and more features including live feeds into my apartment and one on one live video chat sessions, with many extra perks to be a payed member.

I have already launched the site http://SexyBTC.biz.
And am ready to get to work on this as soon as possible, I am looking for a partner that is willing to invest in me and my operation. If you are interested you can message me on skype @ sexybtc or message me on here. I would love to meet you and work out a deal that was beneficial for both of us. 

Please feel free to ask me any questions about the project and let me know your thoughts.
Thanks for reading!
SexyBTC

Love video chat, and making friends SexyBTC (:-)
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 02:26:48 AM

And if your business fails, then we lose our "investment" or loan, right? If you can't even afford a $40 laptop battery, then I don't imagine you'll have the funds to pay back the loan if you go out of business. You're no exemption to the generally accepted rule of putting out collateral and having trust, which you don't have either of those.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:30:19 AM

Yeah this one is a little risky, SexyBTC. Your best bet is to get your feet wet with a revshare network (CamWithHer, MyFreeCams, ImLive, etc) and build up money you need from there. Of course that doesn't really solve your problem of needing initial hardware, but it's probably a more worthwhile pursuit than obtaining a loan here.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:34:52 AM

I am not trying to be a cam girl I am starting a adult theme bitcoin related web show, I don't have the funds to do it on my own. And that is why I am looking for support.

I can understand this might not be for everyone but either way I need a loan or investor to get it going.
Thanks for your replies.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 02:45:13 AM

Think about it from the lender's perspective. We take all the risk (you can just run off with the btc loan), but none of the rewards (at least none that I see offered yet). There's absolutely no guarantee that we'll ever get the loan back if you don't put something up for collateral. Why don't I just use my own money to start my own adult theme website? No offense but I personally wouldn't lend you money after seeing the quality of your website. Put some more time into making more nice and professional. You don't need a loan or investor for that.

SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:57:13 AM

I am not a thief, I respect your input. And I don't expect you to just give me a loan for nothing. Sure little or no collateral it's high risk, not much I can do to change that.

I have been on this site meeting allot of smart people now about 19 1/2 hours and yes I have only been on here for almost 2 months, I am a real person trying to start a real show. I don't know what to say aside from if you don't want to be a part of it that is fine and your choice.

On the other hand I will eventually reach my goal and have the capacity to get the show going and either I have help or I do enough work to have the money to do it myself. I am running as many ads as I can to gain support, I already have allot of interest from allot of people. So whether it's a loan or a partner I am confident in myself and will be successful for me and anyone who gets involved, almost everything in life is a risk and I think this is a smart one.

Thanks again.   

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:11:45 AM

SexyBTC, just a word of wisdom from someone who has been down the same path you're going down now: 50% of a sale is better than 100% of nothing. My advice is to just stick with the existing cam networks, which you can easily use as the framework for your web show.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:55:22 PM

Wise indeed,

Although each of them are setup on their own system with different standard operating procedures. Some of them require a non compete agreement, and some of them require you to start any competitive work using their services. Although a bird in the hand so to speak would be better than seeking a partnership or loan with share in site options, I prefer to market my show as I know it will be a success.

Thank you for your reply.

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:05:49 PM

I hate universe.

A friend of mine registered a nice domain ~12 hours ago. He wants to open a cam-whore website. ( Sorry for the expression. )

Also, I'm not sure if you're doing it right, IMO.

Aftere you tip you will get a password and you can come in and spend some time with me!

What tomatocage said. Try going on some popular websites, like: http://www.myfreecams.com/ (NSFW)

Your target is to make money. They give "tokens" there, it's pixels, like BTC. You can convert them to USD and then buy BTC, if you're really enjoying the idea of BTC.

-KSMC

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:56:45 PM

@KeyserSozeMC Thanks for your input, the site you provided takes about 40% of total earnings and I did just sign up to give it a try only it takes up to 48 hours to get approved. Either way (NSFW) seems a bit of a risk perhaps worth taking if I can raise the capital in a timely manner we will see what the result is within the 48 hours.

I do not intend to run a cam whore site I am doing a classy adult themed news cast along with personal reality series staring myself. A show that I intend to in time market to networks, when I reach milestone goals.

Although I respect your opinion I think we are thinking of different business plans, as my goal is to reach a much larger demographic than desperate men who have women issues.

I will cater more to 18-40 year old's both male and female that range across a broad spectrum of the demographic playing field. Yet I am sure I will reach an even larger audience than the general groups in which I market to as I have many unique methods to attract new viewers and keep people in suspense and hanging on for whats next to come.

Thanks again,
SexyBTC

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 09:37:03 PM

@KeyserSozeMC Thanks for your input, the site you provided takes about 40% of total earnings and I did just sign up to give it a try only it takes up to 48 hours to get approved. Either way (NSFW) seems a bit of a risk perhaps worth taking if I can raise the capital in a timely manner we will see what the result is within the 48 hours.

I do not intend to run a cam whore site I am doing a classy adult themed news cast along with personal reality series staring myself. A show that I intend to in time market to networks, when I reach milestone goals.

Although I respect your opinion I think we are thinking of different business plans, as my goal is to reach a much larger demographic than desperate men who have women issues.

I will cater more to 18-40 year old's both male and female that range across a broad spectrum of the demographic playing field. Yet I am sure I will reach an even larger audience than the general groups in which I market to as I have many unique methods to attract new viewers and keep people in suspense and hanging on for whats next to come.

Thanks again,
SexyBTC

Well, I'll just tell you one thing regarding this:

the site you provided takes about 40% of total earnings

If you don't spend money, you don't make money.

-

Asking for a loan isn't bad, but the person who provides you the loan must be convinced that either he's gonna get his money back after some time.

Anyway! Wish you good luck, all the best!

( Flash boobs?! ) - Get used to it Wink

EDIT: I've got an idea.

Send me your e-mail in PM please. I might have an offer for you.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:53:55 AM

Thanks again,
SexyBTC

Well, I'll just tell you one thing regarding this:

the site you provided takes about 40% of total earnings

If you don't spend money, you don't make money.

-

Asking for a loan isn't bad, but the person who provides you the loan must be convinced that either he's gonna get his money back after some time.

Anyway! Wish you good luck, all the best!

( Flash boobs?! ) - Get used to it Wink

EDIT: I've got an idea.

Send me your e-mail in PM please. I might have an offer for you.

I Pm'd you my email.
Thanks

PolyCoin-Team

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:05:22 AM

Do you fuck for BTC? If yes what service can I get for how many BTC?

SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:54:02 PM

Okay People I am working with a great team and we are going through all the fine details now. So I would like to thank everyone for their support and interests in my project.

Look for updates coming soon.

Thanks again to all.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: