Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FLAC share and FREE mp3 downloads on CoinConnect  (Read 1796 times)
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 05:58:14 PM

FLAC share and FREE mp3 downloads on CoinConnect - http://www.coinconnect.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marked

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 08:06:42 PM

and the license to distribute these comes from?

marked
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 08:13:17 PM

marked

ME YOU GOT A PROBLEM if you have we can settle it with a arm wrestling competition  Tongue  The site/dev offered me no terms of use upon sign up I could find so I used it to share my FLAC/mp3 with my mates.  Tho I got the the feeling I've got to delete them all before Holiwood lawyers sue's my boss.  Anyway there are other members only FLAC sharing sites on the web and there pretty active as you can't buy FLAC's really so were not competing with any major lable  Huh

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 08:58:28 PM

marked

Anyway who are you some kind of now-it-all or just very friendly?  Either way I couldn't give a f@#k so sling your s@~t I've got enough red-tape to deal with my own businesses never mind someone else's FTW

cablepair

Activity: 896

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 09:10:10 PM

you can upload mp3 as long as they are not copyrighted works without permission, if they are they will get deleted. The server is hosted in the US and we will get sued so fast it will make your head spin. RIAA has a lot of power in our federal government, this is the country where billionaire record companies sue 13 year old girls for downloading torrents and charge them with damages in the 100s of thousands of dollars.

I would love to allow you to share music with your buddies but hosting copyrighted material is a huge liability and we cant do it at CoinConnect

thanks

marked

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 11:38:37 PM

marked

Anyway who are you some kind of now-it-all or just very friendly?  Either way I couldn't give a f@#k so sling your s@~t I've got enough red-tape to deal with my own businesses never mind someone else's FTW

That would be a know-it-all, and you might want to consider fucking with the Serious Organised Crime Agency is threatening users...that they face 10 years in prison if they downloaded music through the site is an extremely intelligent thing to do in the face of wanting to run a mining business.

And you can't be completely unaware that what you are doing is against the laws of both the UK and the US. Care to imagine how long it will be before you get hauled over to the states on charges of profiteering from copyright breaches, particularly when it is clear that you are also involved in a currency scheme?

The Ten City track alone is enough to get you in a US court, not to mention Carly Simon's Why?.

Do you particularly have a large stick with honey on the end?

marked, who can't make up his mind as to whether you are deliberately trolling, or just that stupid...
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2012, 07:32:54 PM

marked

That would be a know-it-all, and you might want to consider fucking with the Serious Organised Crime Agency is threatening users...that they face 10 years in prison if they downloaded music through the site is an extremely intelligent thing to do in the face of wanting to run a mining business.

And you can't be completely unaware that what you are doing is against the laws of both the UK and the US. Care to imagine how long it will be before you get hauled over to the states on charges of profiteering from copyright breaches, particularly when it is clear that you are also involved in a currency scheme?

The Ten City track alone is enough to get you in a US court, not to mention Carly Simon's Why?.

marked, who can't make up his mind as to whether you are deliberately trolling, or just that stupid...

No sorry thanks for your advice  Wink

matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2012, 07:41:24 PM

marked

I suprised you had even heard of Ten City are you a fan  Smiley  Whats your view on sharing just FLAC's only  Huh

marked

View Profile
March 08, 2012, 11:47:06 PM

I suprised you had even heard of Ten City are you a fan  Smiley  Whats your view on sharing just FLAC's only  Huh

yup, used to DJ house / techno back in the very late 80s early nineties. Still got all the vinyl; early warp, network records, r&s.

Superficial people   Ten City   A7780T
Whatever makes you happy   Ten City   A7819T
Whatever makes you happy (ltd ed remix)   Ten City   A7819 TX
Devotion   Ten City   A8916T
Devotion   Ten City   A8916TX
Right back to you   Ten City   A 9088 (T)
That's the way love is   Ten City   A8963T

I've got the album somewhere, but I think it's CD.

I'm sure I've got a lot all the tracks that were listed at the time on coinconnect.

ahhhh haha - just found "everything starts with an E" E-zee posse - "what planet are you on? planet ecstasy"

marked
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2012, 12:41:46 AM

yup, used to DJ house / techno back in the very late 80s early nineties. Still got all the vinyl; early warp, network records, r&s.

Superficial people   Ten City   A7780T
Whatever makes you happy   Ten City   A7819T
Whatever makes you happy (ltd ed remix)   Ten City   A7819 TX
Devotion   Ten City   A8916T
Devotion   Ten City   A8916TX
Right back to you   Ten City   A 9088 (T)
That's the way love is   Ten City   A8963T

I've got the album somewhere, but I think it's CD.

I'm sure I've got a lot all the tracks that were listed at the time on coinconnect.

ahhhh haha - just found "everything starts with an E" E-zee posse - "what planet are you on? planet ecstasy"

marked

Cool as f~@#.  Changed the 'FLAC Share' group to an 'Anonymous P2P' group now - http://www.coinconnect.org/groups/profile/23823/anonymous-p2p

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: