Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT innovation -gets a special mention at the end of my Crypto educational Blog  (Read 9071 times)
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:40:24 PM

Let me help you out here :

http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=1000&blk=2680262203532249785

BLOCK    :   2680262203532249785
Timestamp   :   24.11.2013 13:00:00
Height   :   0
Next Block   :   6556228577102711328
Previous Block   :   0
Pay Load Length   :   9344 B
Num. Transactions   :   73
Total Fee   :   0
Base Target   :   100.00 %
Total Amount   :   1,000,000,000 NXT
Generator Account   :   1739068987193023818
Generator RS    :   NXT-MRCC-2YLS-8M54-3CMAJ
Version   :   -1
Perma Link   :   Show
Block SIgnature : 69d426c498b70ac6d1678180356527c1fee030ad732fbf7672c2266d166a4c08cf8fdeb4524fd1b 496bbcaab03fa6e67760f6da452251402249015486c487211
Generation Signature : 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Previous Block Hash : n/a
Payload Hash : 72c8a92efffbd8695a866eabb13ca460a2f7cdf3283b82efb163360d6eec9469

under one second .

and again the winner is Daedelus, thank you friend i will ad that to the blog.

Hey! Editing your posts after I posted is no fair  Cry I'll have to quote you more if you plan to play to the gallery.

What was the average hash during the mining period? Cheesy

Why do FUDsters always ignore me?  Cry Cry Cry Elmo did, BrianNowhere did it, Bluemeanie did it...

I confess, the mining period wasn't really 8 months. I just said that to try and look big in front of Colin, I admit it. But Colin knows how long the mining period of Nxt was and could deduce the average hash (he's super smart!) but he doesn't want to for some reason.
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 04:42:17 PM

Come on then, Kolin, which other scams?
Not like you dont have a wide range to choose from.....why did your gaze settle on NXT in particular?

also just so we are on the same page wasn't "NXT" the first out of the blocks with this type of particular scam ?

if i'm incorrect, please point me in the right direction, and i will update the blog and give the lucky scammer the correct honor of being the first.

I want to be accurate historically also, but as far as i was aware NXT was the first of this type of particular scam.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Daedelus

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:47:42 PM

Come on then, Kolin, which other scams?
Not like you dont have a wide range to choose from.....why did your gaze settle on NXT in particular?

also just so we are on the same page wasn't "NXT" the first out of the blocks with this type of particular scam ?

Proof?

Tell me again how Nxt was PoW to enable a premine?  Cheesy

And have you seen Nxt Multigateway? Almost trustless crypto to crypto trading and it is here now  Cheesy I can send you the link to put in your blog if you like? You can test it yourself (small amounts mind, it is still quite new) Then you'll get the traffic you want for your blog Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 04:49:58 PM

nope actually i'm just going to start covering more scams, its a general part of trying to help educate individuals that will be interested in Crypto in the future.

Begin with Quark please.

Oh my God, look who is here to spread the FUD..   Mighty Australian Collin..  Grin

Let me tell you all who this is. Collin is a jealous b****, half literate in English even though this is his first language. He is one of two that started Quark and decided to partner with Bill Still to whom he gave millions of shit coin Quark to promote his coin and to do a pump and dump.
Quark was my entry into crypto currencies in December and I have lost a lot of money on it, this is how I know all about Collin.
Type Bill Still report on Quark in Youtube and you will even see his interview's and his face over Skype in Bill Still show.

So now when his own scam has failed, he has came here accusing NXT loaded with his jealousy.
So guys, please pay no attention to this id***!

please you are too kind - feel free to call me an "idiot" not an id*** this is bitcointalk its lucky we are not able to throw feces at each other.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Daedelus

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:00:05 PM

nope actually i'm just going to start covering more scams, its a general part of trying to help educate individuals that will be interested in Crypto in the future.

Begin with Quark please.

*snip*

please you are too kind - feel free to call me an "idiot" not an id*** this is bitcointalk its lucky we are not able to throw feces at each other.

Anyone interested in Nxt had almost 60 days to express an interest in it, all on equal terms and based on the same information. BCNext asked only for a 'few satoshis' as a means of determining the distribution and capped at 1BTC. Only 103 expressed an interest in Nxt and only 73 of those came forward once Nxt was launched to claim their stake. No-one cared about Nxt, even after it was launched  Cheesy but people still blame Nxt for this.

The Genesis block (helpfully posted above) contained those 73 stakes based on the proportion of the coin donated (e.g. 1% of total donation got 1% of Nxt). All Nxt was distributed in the genesis block and marks the start of Nxt so by definition Nxt can't be 'pre' anything.

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.0 (I'm talking to you too Colin, this is first hand info and is golden Cheesy)
zorke

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:00:19 PM

For me you are an id***. You did cost me money and things between me and you are personal. I trusted you, you scammed me, Ilost money and could have given up on all crypto thing because of you. Luckily I gave it another chance with NXT. Imagine how many people just gave up because of people like you. So I am repeating my post again just so people know with who are they dealing with..

Oh my God, look who is here to spread the FUD..   Mighty Australian Collin..  Grin

Let me tell you all who this is. Collin is a jealous b****, half literate in English even though this is his first language. He is one of two that started Quark and decided to partner with Bill Still to whom he gave millions of shit coin Quark to promote his coin and to do a pump and dump.
Quark was my entry into crypto currencies in December and I have lost a lot of money on it, this is how I know all about Collin.
Type Bill Still report on Quark in Youtube and you will even see his interview's and his face over Skype in Bill Still show.

So now when his own scam has failed, he has came here accusing NXT loaded with his jealousy.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:02:33 PM

try even harder please!

thanks for the publicity!

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:04:24 PM

Please Zorke PROCEED.

This guy is a shame and a scammer.

Fill his thread with the TRUTH of him.
Daedelus

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:08:49 PM

I hope we have all visited Colin's blog? (Nah, me neither  Grin ) But we should! If we gather enough pennies from the clicks then it will go a huge way helping Colin heal his issues and anger toward crypto. We all have a part to play in this.

If I haven't convinced you, consider going here instead for instructions on how to almost trustlessly trade Nxt for BTC or LTC without ever having to use an exchange again  Cheesy (avoid the next MtGox anyone?  Grin)

https://nxtforum.org/nxtservices-releases/how-to-test-multigateway-with-nxtservices-a-test-user-guide/?topicseen

We're here to help Colin, just tell us what we can do.
Daedelus

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:21:46 PM

Good News! I just visited your blog. It is very grey, grey is a good colour. I liked it.
mczarnek

Activity: 527
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:29:23 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 05:40:50 PM by mczarnek

Of course even the “73″ shareholders figure is probably a fake number as all this means the “developers” made 73 new addresses to send BTC to themselves, they then issued “NXT” to themselves built a nice looking web page and the rest is history.

i am one of this 73 "shareholders" and i am NOT a developer of NXT. even dont know any of them but i grabbed my balls and invested some money into a project which also could have been a flop. but its top now and therefore i got my reward. whats the problem about that? could have lost it all..

Congrats!

People don't realize that Nxt was once exactly like many of the current IPO's being offered now.  You tend to avoid them because you don't know if someone is simply going to run off with your money.  However, they are valuable to the currency creator because BCNext actually decided to quit his job so that he could work on Nxt full time.  He was able to support himself using the money raised by the IPO.

And for most people investing in the IPO was risky enough, let alone double-investing.  It held some potential promise but there was no way of knowing just how successful Nxt would prove to be at the time.

Also, keep in mind that most people(only one of the largest stake holder's believed in Nxt enough to hold onto his full stake) dumped the majority of their Nxt onto the market when their $200 ish initially invested turned into $100,000, yet was still a risky investment.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 05:35:47 PM

For me you are an id***. You did cost me money and things between me and you are personal. I trusted you, you scammed me, Ilost money and could have given up on all crypto thing because of you. Luckily I gave it another chance with NXT. Imagine how many people just gave up because of people like you. So I am repeating my post again just so people know with who are they dealing with..

Oh my God, look who is here to spread the FUD..   Mighty Australian Collin..  Grin

so i'm half an idiot?  ok

well if you sold at a loss then yes unfortunately you probably lost - same as if you sold at a loss on the many dips in BTC or LTC or any other crypto currency.

but it looks like you have "doubled down" so to speak, especially if you brought into NXT.

that's ok if you can not handle the free market just say so, you would have been better off buying an "annuity" or a "managed fund"  from a broker.

instead you seemed to have doubled down into an IPO scam ?

thats completely and totally your right and i will never say you shouldn't be allowed to do it, on the other side of that in the real free market ( not Wall ST) i can educated people to the scam also. ( see the beauty here? )

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
ChuckOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:36:53 PM

I learned the following:

You have blockchain => You are/were PoW.

Whuuut?

Somebody able to explain that, sorry for using that word, BULLSHIT?
Daedelus

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:37:33 PM

Proof?  Cheesy  I like proof, especially when people provide some  Grin
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 05:39:07 PM

Please Zorke PROCEED.

This guy is a shame and a scammer.

Fill his thread with the TRUTH of him.

UNLEASH THE TRUTH ZORKE !

** cool tag by the way.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
zorke

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:39:22 PM

well if you sold at a loss then yes unfortunately you probably lost - same as if you sold at a loss on the many dips in BTC or LTC or any other crypto currency.

but it looks like you have "doubled down" so to speak, especially if you brought into NXT.

that's ok if you can not handle the free market just say so, you would have been better off buying an "annuity" or a "managed fund"  from a broker.

thats completely and totally your right and i will never say you shouldn't be allowed to do it, on the other side of that in the real free market ( not Wall ST) i can educated people to the scam also. ( see the beauty here? )

You gotta be kiding me! So you are trying to say that there is still some future in Quark??
Now you are holding all of us here and all crypto world for idiots!  Smiley
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 05:41:02 PM

You gotta be kiding me! So you are trying to say that there is still some future in Quark??
Now you are holding all of us here and all crypto world for idiots!  Smiley

yeah only time will tell i guess.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
zorke

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:42:27 PM

Also you beloved Quark is on a quite a dip, a six month dip!  Smiley
Please warn us when it finally starts shooting up so we don't miss an opportunity!  Grin
Daedelus

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:46:07 PM

Did anyone make any money on Quark, except for Colin of course?
zorke

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:53:29 PM

Did anyone make any money on Quark, except for Colin of course?

I sure didn't! Grin
Lost a 1000$. Would have lost more if I didn't bail out on time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: