Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT innovation -gets a special mention at the end of my Crypto educational Blog  (Read 9071 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 06:03:24 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2014, 02:50:06 PM by digitalindustry

Cryptocurrency for the traditional small or mid cap stock investor, follow-on for pricing.

-- DISCLAIMER to people that have been SCAMMED by NXT --
-- PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANY OF THIS PERSONALLY, I'M JUST GOING THOUGH A CATALOG OF ALL THE CRYPTO SCAMS AND LISTING THE BEST ONES --

....Next is mentioned at the end of the article ...From the Blog;

Why Proof of Scam (Po$) is a real socioeconomic dynamic  - its not a joke.

http://kolinevans.wordpress.com/2014/07/02/on-po-proof-of-scam-defining-the-rational-crypto-currency-exclusive-socioeconomic-dynamic/

-----------------------UPDATE --------------------------
A word on Proof of Scam

Po$  ( Proof of Scam)  not to be confused with PoS (Proof of Stake) is a real thing, people like to joke but i'd like to explain why Proof of Scam is an actual socioeconomic dynamic;

Proof of Scam (Po$) can be broadly defined as anything outside the Random Proof of work distribution, to a degree that it is nearly in the centralized fiat groups of monetary systems, a key element is if as a replacement to the Random Proof of Work distribution you have instead , the "trust us" principal.

There can be other examples, and many may argue back and forth, for example if the PoW period is gregariously flawed a system may be contested to be Proof of Scam or a Proof of Scam allegation could be leveled.

Proof of Scam is a uniquely Crypto currency dynamic, it can not be used for fiat applications because fiat is not a "trust-less system".

so to make that clear and if you would like to visualize it; fiat centralized paper Debt issued money is in a  bubble of its own that can never be governed by a Random Proof of work system, or any other "trustless" system.

"Cryptocurrency" is then in its own group which can be split up then into all its other groups -

The (Proof of Scam) Po$ group

The Proof of Scam group can be generally defined as a group in which the "random proof of work" and thus the "trustless system" is so flawed, that it almost represents a centralized fiat system.

there are many examples = but the key points to take away are that if the PoW is flawed in a manner of distribution as to rely on the  "Trust us" " "its ok" system. the "crypto" can generally be confirmed to be Po$ or Proof of Scam.

-----------------------UPDATE --------------------------

A word on “Proof of Work”

Crypto currency is based on “Proof of Work” this means that crypto is a “trust-less” system where people don’t have to try to trust other people to “IPO” (or distribute) the currency, that’s the whole point of Crypto currency.

Nxt is “technically” still a crypto currency as it still does have a block-chain (some don’t even have this), however the (PoW) proof of work period was done all at once and to themselves the developers.

by doing this they then shifted the “trust” from a mechanical system (the point of Crypto currency) to a “Trust us we promise to only give it to charity” type system.

So it only takes a small amount of education to see which system is:

-- “Potentially Flawed” and/or
    -- “Totally flawed”

All PoW has the chance to be “potentially flawed” and most are, this is what allows 100′s even thousands of crypto currencies to exist, the better the PoW (distribution) period generally the better the overall fundamentals.

however a PoW that is “Totally flawed” i.e there was no market participation, such as “Nxt” ( they probably generated the whole 1 Billion in a single super block on a laptop), that is a system that can’t be recovered from, it can be seen as a “Quasi Crypto currency” and is nearly 100% of the time by definition, a Scam.

The better it looks and more effort put in to the appearance,(and more gimmicks) the more likely in % terms that its is in fact a design to take your (or other marks) wealth.

------------UPDATE -------------------------------------

** A Word on IPO’s

Ive noticed the fad and trend of late to issue “crypto IPO’s” sadly a crypto currency can never really be IPO’d i use the term here above in this article for explanation and to simplify the writing, Quark was issued by 1000′s of computer users over a 6 months period in full free market fashion, then at its lowest point I essentially introduced it to a larger market.

An actual crypto IPO is sadly just little more than a “gypsy scam” because of the  pseudo Anonymous nature of crypto, let me explain how the scam or “trick” works:

-- The crypto is fully mined by the “developers” so that is to say it is completely mined and distributed to the developers, i.e they own the total of the units.
   -- They then offer it for “sale” as an IPO say for example at a certain rate per another crypto usually Bitcoin.

Example :

We are selling “XXX” Crytpo for 1 BTC per  10,000  please send the BTC to these following  address listed “xxxxxxxxxxx” etc.

-- They list addresses to send the Bitcoin, so as to receive the IPO crypto.

Then wait for it…

-- They send Bitcoin to themselves and issue the Crypto IPO to themselves.

So the Developers own the Addresses they list but they also send the BTC from another address they also own, (but the public obviously doesn’t know they own it)

-- This can be done because no one can know who is issuing what where so to make that clear – the Bitcoin addresses can be visible and will show that Bitcoin was sent to “buy” the IPO.
    -- But actually all that happened was the “Developers” (scammers) sent Bitcoin to themselves.
    -- They then issued the IPO Crypto out to themselves – which is simple because they just fully mined it for themselves anyhow..
    -- Now they can trade it back and forth on an exchange to create “fake volume” and “buzz”, they can use trading robots to do this or do it day to day themselves.
    -- Some Scammers have even created their own exchange to trade with themselves so as to avoid the cost of trading fees, this means they can essentially trade with themselves for free  and also “bid” up the price which also increases the appearance of the market cap.

Whats the aim?

-- To get real buyers to come into the market so they can sell and make wealth.
    -- The high market cap and the fake trade volume can cause a “buzz” and make naive people feel like its the “next” big thing.
    -- This is also similar to how very fast mining (7 day mining) cryptos work with “Proof of Stake”, but i might cover that at a later stage.

Is Nxt a Crypto IPO scam?  lets look and learn;

I didn’t want to single any particular “Crypto scam” (as there are so many) out, but a great example of this Gypsy trick is  “Nxt” or “Next” let me show you the details:

here is the official NXT Website:

http://www.nxt.org/

Very impressive isn’t it?  “get on board the shuttle is leaving !”

and then lets look at the Market cap? :

https://coinmarketcap.com/views/market-cap-by-total-supply/

A whopping “5th” you will surely be “Rich” if you buy NXT right?

however we have to go to the Wiki and then select “History” then go down to “November 24, 2013″ to see that :

“Nxt is created, and the genesis block reveals that 1,000,000,000 coins were distributed to 73 stakeholders, with the proportion of coins received dependent upon the each stakeholder’s portion of the original funcraising total. Nxt’s original market capitalization was $800,000USD.”

http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/Nxt_History

Summary:

1 Billion with a B, “Nxt” units were issued to 73 , yes 73 “Shareholders”  and they even made their own exchange https://dgex.com/ to conveniently trade it back and forth so as to not even have to pay pesky trading fees.
    Of course even the “73″ shareholders figure is probably a fake number because all this means is that the “developers” (our gypsy friends)  made 73 new addresses to send BTC to themselves, they then issued “NXT” to themselves built a nice looking web page and the rest is history.

here is where the 1 Billion NXT units were created in less than one second.

http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=1000&blk=2680262203532249785

BLOCK    :   2680262203532249785
Timestamp   :   24.11.2013 13:00:00
Height   :   0
Next Block   :   6556228577102711328
Previous Block   :   0
Pay Load Length   :   9344 B
Num. Transactions   :   73
Total Fee   :   0
Base Target   :   100.00 %
Total Amount   :   1,000,000,000 NXT
Generator Account   :   1739068987193023818
Generator RS    :   NXT-MRCC-2YLS-8M54-3CMAJ
Version   :   -1
Perma Link   :   Show
Block SIgnature : 69d426c498b70ac6d1678180356527c1fee030ad732fbf7672c2266d166a4c08cf8fdeb4524fd1b 496bbcaab03fa6e67760f6da452251402249015486c487211
Generation Signature : 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Previous Block Hash : n/a
Payload Hash : 72c8a92efffbd8695a866eabb13ca460a2f7cdf3283b82efb163360d6eec9469

any questions?

great image posted buy a NXT sock puppet - sums up much, i'm not hating, i'm appreciating the effort that went into your scam, call it "wonder and appreciation"

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:11:24 AM

Of course even the “73″ shareholders figure is probably a fake number as all this means the “developers” made 73 new addresses to send BTC to themselves, they then issued “NXT” to themselves built a nice looking web page and the rest is history.

i am one of this 73 "shareholders" and i am NOT a developer of NXT. even dont know any of them but i grabbed my balls and invested some money into a project which also could have been a flop. but its top now and therefore i got my reward. whats the problem about that? could have lost it all..
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 06:15:41 AM

Of course even the “73″ shareholders figure is probably a fake number as all this means the “developers” made 73 new addresses to send BTC to themselves, they then issued “NXT” to themselves built a nice looking web page and the rest is history.

i am one of this 73 "shareholders" and i am NOT a developer of NXT. even dont know any of them but i grabbed my balls and invested some money into a project which also could have been a flop. but its top now and therefore i got my reward. whats the problem about that? could have lost it all..

congratulations.

i bet some people made profit off the S&P500 this year as well, I guess if you time a scam right its good for temporary profit, is that the lesson?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
wesleyh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:43:53 AM

Let me just say that I'm 1 of the developers, and nope, I don't even have a stake! I'm no whale. You could check my post history and see that I only come in the picture after Nxt was launched, I missed the initial distribution like so many here. So no, developers do not hold multiple stakes!
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:59:01 AM

Nice amount of time wasted here buddy!

Let's go back to Quarkcoin! ahhhh...sorry, it is death  Cry
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:00:19 AM

Let me just say that I'm 1 of the developers, and nope, I don't even have a stake! I'm no whale. You could check my post history and see that I only come in the picture after Nxt was launched, I missed the initial distribution like so many here. So no, developers do not hold multiple stakes!

this reminds me to update the blog about sock puppets, thanks.

I really don't care what you or anyone else says - the facts are they admit themselves that 1 billion was issued to 73 stakeholders.

this means by mathematics you are a sock-puppet, you are really going to plead the case ?

or more likely, you just didn't actually read the topic...(as most sock puppets don't)

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:03:48 AM

Nice amount of time wasted here buddy!

Let's go back to Quarkcoin! ahhhh...sorry, it is death  Cry

what i do appreciate is the dedication you sock puppets put in, look for example at this account right up there at 150 posts! i'm impressed (and you probably have a full time job at the pizza joint as well), so that's a lot of time you've put in there., to scam people.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:05:57 AM

ha just think about how many people could read this, educate themselves, and never buy into your scam ha ha .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
lovely89

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:11:03 AM

You mention you didn't want to "single any particular “Crypto scam”" yet you outright accuse nxt based purely on speculation. Provide an analysis of the blockchain supporting your accusations. Until then you're a jealous little bitch who wants nxt to crash so you can buy in.

Bitrated user: vanlovely.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:13:36 AM

this means by mathematics you are a sock-puppet,

Care to share the formula you used?

"You're a sock-puppet" is a handy answer for everything!

wesleyh: "1+1=2"
you: "Yeah but you're a sock-puppet, therefore your argument is invalid."

Thanks for the free Nxt advertising!
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:14:43 AM

Actually I have 684posts and the pizzas are delightful!  Kiss

Edit: Uh! Sry! 685 posts now!  Grin
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:22:05 AM

You mention you didn't want to "single any particular “Crypto scam”" yet you outright accuse nxt based purely on speculation. Provide an analysis of the blockchain supporting your accusations. Until then you're a jealous little bitch who wants nxt to crash so you can buy in.

yeah i make an exception for the "best" scams, thank you for the appreciation.

** the following is not for you

Of course the point of crypto currency is that one doesn't have to "trust" scammers on the internet, that is why Proof of Work exists.

the "trust us we gave it to charities" design, (is of course), just the thing Crypto currency was trying to avoid.

you being a sleazy sock puppet scammer, of course understand this.

but thank you for reminding me , so i can update the blog.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
instacalm

Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:24:29 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 07:44:32 AM by instacash

I tried to read the OP but the writing style makes it very hard -- so I stopped.  As soon as I scrolled down to the last sentence I realised the entire post is desperately trying but failing to discredit NXT.  No time for babbling! Off to more Multigateway and Digital Good Store testing Smiley

P.S. calling NXT a "scam" is truly idiotic.
achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:30:12 AM

digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:33:21 AM

Everyone knows who I am but, unless it's to make a rhetorical point, NxT's distribution wasn't a scam.  I know that might sound bipolar or parallel personality but hear me out.

Like if the distribution was a scam then how come no ever one admits to losing money?  The way I remembered it, there was easily a 60 day period after the initial FUD about distribution for you to have sold above $0.07 and come out positive or even. 

The real fundamental issue in NxT's distribution is two fold.  There's first the lesser issue that they've had whales who have been inactive since genesis (Freeloaders?  Socks?  Who knows) and this can be contrasted with funding issues within NxT's community (more NxT to the right people or community funding stakes would be better than having non-participating whales).

Second, more importantly, a lot of people read about the distribution and then decide not to invest.   Especially in the venture stage (under $100 million?  $200 million?) there is a general aversion to anything perceived as being a ponzi scheme.   Recall all the hate Ethereum had while it had its' temporary IPO for a few days.  Or the Maidsafe fiasco.

Or, if you want a short version of the above, I'm agreeing that OP should probably just quit Cryptos and go back to watching Star Trek reruns. 

ahh guys ,

i don't care - you should do like the "Bitcoin guys" do and ignore the post so it sinks, there is no possible way to better you position here.

i don't care about who you scam on this forum per say, I included it into the Blog so as if there was any "real" investors that were thinking about throwing money away into an IPO scam such as NXT then they would have all the information.

I then posted it here so you guys could appreciate my  admiration of your technical "gypsy scam" prowess.  

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:34:54 AM

i like it, shows innovation.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:37:37 AM

such hate, much butthurt Cheesy
PL_CoinTrader

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:38:56 AM

The term 'scam' implies that bad people steal other peoples money and deceive them. Is that given in Nxt? Just because you are not a stakeholder that doesn't mean it's a scam. People really have to learn very simple terms.
You can of course argue that the IPO was not fair. But this has nothing to do with scam. When will people stop being jealous? If I had invested in microsoft or apple when the price was cheap I would be rich now, that's for sure. Thus they are scammers or what, because I'm too late? Cheesy

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 07:42:31 AM

The term 'scam' implies that bad people steal other peoples money and deceive them. Is that given in Nxt? Just because you are not a stakeholder that doesn't mean it's a scam. People really have to learn very simple terms.
You can of course argue that the IPO was not fair. But this has nothing to do with scam. When will people stop being jealous? If I had invested in microsoft or apple when the price was cheap I would be rich now, that's for sure. Thus they are scammers or what, because I'm too late? Cheesy

ha ha great post you have convinced me, i take it all back, i will promptly delete my blog.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:42:55 AM

I'm beginning to like you, digitalindustry Kiss

You might actually be the one to replace Emule, but I need you to try harder!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: