Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED]Get Up to 0.024BTC every week on your signature!  (Read 23491 times)
coinbroker (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:01:13 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 08:14:42 AM by coinbroker

Hello everyone,

Coinbroker.io is a crypto currency exchange website. Click here to reach more website intro. We pay for our ads in your signature now.

Rate:
Hero member: 0.024 BTC per week for posting at least 15 posts with our signature
Senior member: 0.021 BTC per  week for posting at least 15 posts with our signature
Full member: 0.015 BTC per  week for posting at least 15 posts with our signature
Member:0.012 BTC per  week for posting at least 15 posts with our signature
Jr Member/Newbie: Not allowed

Calculation basis: 'Posts' on 'Profile' Page (Please do make sure all the historical posts are still effective)

How to enroll:
1. Place the code to your signature in profile
2. Leave a message in this thread after the signature is added. Format required: original post number, bitcoin address (PM also works)
3. We will confirm your application.
4. Since it's the first time, you should apply before this Thursday to join in this week's campaign. On every Tuesday, if you have already reached the requirement, please PM me with the number of constructive posts you have made(deduct the original post number). YOU SHOULD HAVE ENOUGH POSTS BEFORE TUESDAY We will send the payment within 24 hours.
5. Currently, the offer is limited to 20 users.

Rules and Terms:
1. Constructive posts only;
2. No spam and rubbish posts;
Posts with:
-Trolling
-Bumping
-Spamming
-Single Image
-Not related to the thread
WILL NOT BE PAID.
3. Only one account per person is allowed.
4. People with negative trust or be labelled as a scammer on this board can not join this campaign. Violators of this rule will be banned in this program.
5. Only our ad in the signature. No other advertising or personal links.
6. If you changed the original posts, YOU WILL NOT GET PAID.

Signatures you may use:  
If you've already been our site's registered user, you could put your referral link in the signature code we provided. It could help you gain another 0.001 BTC on each user who register and trade on the site.

Member:

BTCCoinbroker.ioBTC  BTCAltcoin Exchange / Gain 0.001 BTC per referral, NO UP LIMITBTC

Code:
[b][url=https://coinbroker.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=msignature&utm_campaign=website&ag=bitcointalk][b][btc]Coinbroker.io[btc][/b]  [b][btc]Altcoin Exchange / Gain 0.001 BTC per referral, NO UP LIMIT[btc][/b][/url][/b]

ATTENTION: If you want to use your referral link, please change the '?rc=XXX' part in your original referral link to '&rc=XXX' and add after the link in the code above
For example :https://coinbroker.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=msignature&utm_campaign=website&ag=bitcointalk&rc=E19KjK5Uu%2FQeAx1lQMzbC8%3D

Full Member:

▓▓Coinbroker.io▓▓  ▓▓Altcoin Exchange / Gain 0.001 BTC per referral▓▓

Code:
[b][url=https://coinbroker.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=fmsignature&utm_campaign=website&ag=bitcointalk][color=#00adbb]▓▓[/color][b][color=black]Coin[color=#308dac]broker[/color].io[/color][color=#00adbb]▓▓[/color][/b]  [color=#00adbb]▓▓[/color][b][color=black]Altcoin Exchange / Gain 0.001 BTC per referral[/color][/b][color=#00adbb]▓▓[/color][/url][/b]

ATTENTION: If you want to use your referral link, please change the '?rc=XXX' part in your original referral link to '&rc=XXX' and add after the link in the code above
For example :https://coinbroker.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=fmsignature&utm_campaign=website&ag=bitcointalk&rc=E19KjK5Uu%2FQeAx1lQMzbC8%3D

Senior Member:

▓▓Coinbroker.io▓▓ ▓▓Altcoin Exchange / Gain 0.001 BTC per referral▓▓

Code:
[url=https://coinbroker.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=smsignature&utm_campaign=website&ag=bitcointalk][size=18pt][color=#00adbb]▓▓[/color][b][color=black]Coin[color=#00adbb]broker[/color].io[/color][/b][/size][size=18pt][color=#00adbb]▓▓[/color] [color=#00adbb]▓▓[/color][size=10pt][b][color=black]Altcoin Exchange / Gain 0.001 BTC per referral[/color][/b][/size][/size][/url][size=18pt][color=#00adbb]▓▓[/color][/size]

For example :https://coinbroker.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=smsignature&utm_campaign=website&ag=bitcointalk&rc=E19KjK5Uu%2FQeAx1lQMzbC8%3D

Hero Member:

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
       Coinbroker.io                Altcoin Exchange / Gain 0.001 BTC per referral        
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Code:
[color=#00adbb]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color]
[url=https://coinbroker.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=hmsignature&utm_campaign=website&ag=bitcointalk][size=18pt][glow=white,2,300]        [b][color=#1b1b1b]Coin[color=#00adbb]broker[/color].io[/color][/b]        [/glow][/size][size=18pt][glow=#1b1b1b,1,150]        [size=12pt][b][color=white]Altcoin Exchange / Gain 0.001 BTC per referral[/color][/b][/size]        [/glow][/size][/url]
[color=#00adbb]▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔[/color]

For example :https://coinbroker.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=hmsignature&utm_campaign=website&ag=bitcointalk&rc=E19KjK5Uu%2FQeAx1lQMzbC8%3D

Notice:
PM us to leave the list of participants. If you get any questions, please feel free to contact us.
We have the right to terminate this program. If so,you will be informed about the end date one week before.

CLOSED ON OCT.21st

Crossbow376

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:06:58 AM

I can see that you are going to make weekly payment, but do you have any plan to use escrow?

Gladdy

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:13:29 AM

Even its weekly you are too new to this forum mind escrow to some one trusted first ?
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:37:13 AM

Nice to see a campaign for Full Member and above. Weekly campaign does not need an escrow too... IMO. But, most of the Full Member and above are already engaged in other campaigns. It is difficult to join half way for most of them Undecided

blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:42:49 AM

Nice to see a campaign for Full Member and above. Weekly campaign does not need an escrow too... IMO. But, most of the Full Member and above are already engaged in other campaigns. It is difficult to join half way for most of them Undecided
Yes agreed weekly is not much risk - going to be more hassle than what it is worth
newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:47:23 AM

By the way, is 0.015 BTC is the highest a full member can make per week ?

Crossbow376

Activity: 615

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:52:00 AM

Pretty sure it is.
It works very similar to the Cloudbet, GAW and LuckyBit program, though it is in "per week" basis instead of "per month".

newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:56:19 AM

Pretty sure it is.
It works very similar to the Cloudbet, GAW and LuckyBit program, though it is in "per week" basis instead of "per month".

For a moment I thought he is paying 0.015 BTC per post, i.e. 10 times higher than what FXO is paying for the Hero Members. So got very excited in Coinbroker.io and visited their site and almost created an account. Now as the excitement is over, I can feel, there is no free money Cheesy

Zebra

Activity: 612

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:58:48 AM

Pretty sure it is.

For a moment I thought he is paying 0.015 BTC per post, i.e. 10 times higher than what FXO is paying for the Hero Members. So got very excited in Coinbroker.io and visited their site and almost created an account. Now as the excitement is over, I can feel, there is no free money Cheesy

If he is really paying 0.015 btc a post, it would be 100% sure to be a scam lol. Cheesy

coinbroker (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:59:18 PM

I can see that you are going to make weekly payment, but do you have any plan to use escrow?
We are not planning to use escrow at this moment. We are thinking of prepaid for those who will involve in the early stage. Are you interested to participate ?
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:01:44 PM

We are not planning to use escrow at this moment. We are thinking of prepaid for those who will involve in the early stage. Are you interested to participate ?

Becareful giving on upfront payment some just take and change the signature so better use escrow service.

coinbroker (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:09:15 PM

Even its weekly you are too new to this forum mind escrow to some one trusted first ?

Will you be interested if we are doing prepaid for early bird involvment ?
coinbroker (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:29:25 PM

yes for now
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:34:46 PM

yes for now

0.06/month for 60posts is 0.001/post it is great for members that don't post a lot and want to gamble on this campaign

Nobody registered yet, would suggest you as well to use escrow

coinbroker (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:42:00 PM

Pretty sure it is.

Thanks for attention. What could we do to keep your excitement and make you trade in coinbroker.io ? We are more than happy to hear your suggestions.
newIndia
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:58:21 PM

Pretty sure it is.

Thanks for attention. What could we do to keep your excitement and make you trade in coinbroker.io ? We are more than happy to hear your suggestions.

Simple... U can give me 0.015 BTC per post to keep my excitement ON Smiley

coinbroker (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:00:28 AM

Just a reminder, if you've already been our site's registered user, you could put your referral link in the signature code we provided instead of the original one. It could help you bring another 0.001 BTC on each user who register and trade on the site. Referral Page
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:47:20 AM

Well,as a SR member: 4*0.021=0.081 BTC with at least 60 posts
The rate is not so good than others.
coinbroker (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:00:01 AM

Well,as a SR member: 4*0.021=0.081 BTC with at least 60 posts
The rate is not so good than others.

up to 0.0014 BTC per post, it's not a low rate; and we pay weekly, you could receive payment without any risks
coinbroker (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:53:36 AM

Can I join.

Starting posts: 138

Bitcoin address: 1LUrXvfGsUe3pxDBnoqUPtEMH4DH8YL5tk

confirmed. you are in  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: