Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:36:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling $500 Ebay Gift Certificates for $300- Escrow welcome or i can go first!!  (Read 864 times)
ccbuyer (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:51:32 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 01:38:46 PM by ccbuyer

$500 Ebay Gift Certificate that you can redeem on Ebay, works for .ca, .co.uk, and .com.
Selling for 60% of original price. Great bargain.
These will only work on one ebay and paypal account. Can sell one to forum owner so can get a vouch, so forum users can trust me.
Any questions feel free to contact me. Or any suggestions on how i can prove myself to buyers on this forum?
I can go first with trusted members only or we can use escrow to show im trustworthy.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:38:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671307.0

Why the hell did you post another thread?? Huh
I can do a smaller amount with you first, and like I said, you claim you get a lot of these from a "friend" that works at Ebay.  My question is why does this friend give you so many Ebay Gift Certificates?
ccbuyer (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:45:47 PM

Im sorry for doing another thread.
Also i get them because my friend se'd them from a 3rd party website. Is that ok for you? Let me know if you have anymore concerns. And also i only have them in this denominations not less or more. Sorry
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 03:49:01 PM

Im sorry for doing another thread.
Also i get them because my friend se'd them from a 3rd party website. Is that ok for you? Let me know if you have anymore concerns. And also i only have them in this denominations not less or more. Sorry

Looking to be more and more bullshit... he sent them through a third party website???  Why did he give you so many gift cards in the first place???
The only way I can get this is you give it to me, I order some items, and once the items arrive at my door, THEN I send the payment.

But I would still like other members' opinion, can an ebay gift certificate be "reversed"?
ccbuyer (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:59:49 PM

Believe what you want please. Im not scamming anyone here. I sad i would be happy to go first but why would i have to wait for payment till you order and the items arrive to your door? Thats abit unfair, you can make payment once you make your first order on your ebay and it went through with the giftcard.
Thats fine- they wont get reversed as there is nothing dodgy with the ebay giftcards.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 04:21:01 PM

Believe what you want please. Im not scamming anyone here. I sad i would be happy to go first but why would i have to wait for payment till you order and the items arrive to your door? Thats abit unfair, you can make payment once you make your first order on your ebay and it went through with the giftcard.
Thats fine- they wont get reversed as there is nothing dodgy with the ebay giftcards.

I would be willing to pay right after I place an order as well - but I am scared that the gift certificate might chargeback or something, :-/ 
Did Ebay post anything about "an order is final" or anything?
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:31:56 PM

I'm interested, but I don't need $500.  Sad Can you think of a way around that?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
ccbuyer (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:45:03 PM

Monbux i understand your point, but it wont get charged back. If a charge back does happen i will refund money back but i know it wont. Im not really sure about that but truthfully once an order goes through on ebay they stick to it as the seller will send off the item once payment is received. The only way ebay interfere is if a dispute is opened.

And sorry grue i dont have any smaller gift cards. But you dont have to use it all at once, whatever you dont use will still remain on your account.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:37:21 PM

Can you break the amounts?

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 05:37:53 PM

Can you break the amounts?

He has stated that he cannot.  Also, I have PMed you ccbuyer, please respond Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: